Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown (47931 Views)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by edunaking: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Mancho94:

Have you gotten alert? Sent you 5k
boss macho, abeg help ur boy I dey stranded for lag like this no food to eat abeg. 6233242157 fidelity, God bless you
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by mimee9(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Banks workers are humans too and need to keep safe too
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by kclub83(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
How will microfinance banks survive?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by manontree: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Thank God. This would have been a disaster as the banks IT unit cannot support electronic and ATM operations if they dont go to work
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by moderatedguy: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
LaIabobo:

I'm sure the exemption is for ATMs, and other 24/7 bank operations like internet transfer support team and customer service.
No its for Skeletal bank services.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Shit is getting scary!!! I need Sanitizers!!!! Someone help!! I'm stucked in the village and I can't get it around here. I've been using Dettol, but I don't trust it.

Get kerosene or petrol.
If they can kill other insects an unseen virus shouldn't survive them.

At least until youl get the real thing. Use what's around.
Common detergent, kerosine,petrol.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by moderatedguy: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Poor wailer. they just don't want to see anything good from the President
They have been poisoned with hate
Fed with irrational objectives
And injected with a syringe of pain.
Just becareful make coro no catch u for yansh soon.
But lets face the fact.....BUBU is a DULLARD

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Chidimmamj: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
am telling you. A lot of people work in banks and do not drive. Which transportation will they take to work?

SaintLucia:
If you want to shut down shut down and let's hear word. Drivers, cleaners and securities are other people that work in the bank. How will they go to work if the transport system is shut down? The purpose of the yesterday speech was to avoid the spread of the virus and practice social distancing. Our ATM will be crowded if banks are allowed to operate. The same Nigerians calling for lockdown are the same Nigerians calling for the reverse. Some of us doesn't really know what we want.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by TIGRITIS: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Melezenawii: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Someone had to remind Dullard he didn't know what he was doing causing a stampede on banking deposit which can collapse the banking sector if care is not taken ..I hate dull people with low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by ppogba: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Anything that instigates a withdrawal stampede on bank deposits is not good , when banks can't meet up withdrawal/deposit ratio they immediately go into acute distress , why do you think the CBN governor rushed to get the order and push it to press immediately? To slow down withdrawals ... I am currently stuck in my bank because the have refused to transfer funds for my business outwards claiming the platform is down but I know they are holding on to deposits as long as they can , I have just shown them this headline and they feel better already ..don't ask me why I didn't transfer from home , it's not small money I want to transfer

I was actually expecting an insult as it is customary here on Nairaland. Thank God it never came.

There is a difference between banking activities being grounded to a halt and distress in banking.

The new order is just to ensure that the economy continues to run.

Distress is more than people rushing to the bank to withdraw their kobo=kobo. Apologies.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by moderatedguy: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
ipobarethieves:
shocked baba coviik 1.9 is a confam confusionist
Lol
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by nedekid: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
blinking001:
This man keeps winning my heart on daily basis. A very thoughtful decision coming from our darling president.
Have you taken over from BBQman and his "darling" daddy?
Where is BBQ man sef?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by abujoe: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2020
avoidable pressures

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Hypocrit: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
That is understable
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by blinking001(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
nedekid:

Have you taken over from BBQman and his "darling" daddy?
Where is BBQ man sef?
What exactly is your problem with this government?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by sicily4u: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Shit is getting scary!!! I need Sanitizers!!!! Someone help!! I'm stucked in the village and I can't get it around here. I've been using Dettol, but I don't trust it.

Go to town and buy it
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by nedekid: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
blinking001:

Not with the gov but your "darling" daddy comment. It sounds familiar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by id911(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
blinking001:

Conspicuous incompetence never before seen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by abujoe: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
your financial help will be a blessing at this period; 4731063029. ecobank
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Lawrry(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
What's the plan to protect, the contract staff of the bank, who will do most of the jobs?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by fergie001: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
dayorich:
Did he not meet or consult with his cabinet members before recording his broadcast?
And how are we sure he won't still allow many other exemptions to the lockdown?
He will....

Will the bankers trek to work?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Keynesian(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls help me Nairalanders, the place I work has shot down it's operation because of the Covid-19 virus outbreak.
I am finding it difficult to eat pls save a soul and God bless you.
You will not die of hunger pls
Fidelity Bank
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by blinking001(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
id911:

Conspicuous incompetence never seen before
Keep wailing. You go tire grin grin
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by mexxyaaron(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:

To me Dettol is even better than sanitizer,trust me on that but it's a bit harsh to the skin when used undiluted.
Hand sanitizer is just gel and achohol mixed together.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by GamalNasser: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
ppogba:

I was actually expecting an insult as it is customary here on Nairaland. Thank God it never came.

There is a difference between banking activities being grounded to a halt and distress in banking.

The new order is just to ensure that the economy continues to run.

Distress is more than people rushing to the bank to withdraw their kobo=kobo. Apologies.

Oga everybank on Earth is 24 hours away from distress if there is no depositor confidence, deposit insurance and govt standby bailout ..
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by bayelsaowei(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Someone had to remind Dullard he didn't know what he was doing causing a stampede on banking deposit which can collapse the banking sector if care is not taken ..I hate dull people with low IQ
grin
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by vezycash(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Sanitizer is strictly for situations where you don't have access to soap and water.

Soap and water works far better than hand sanitizer.

High alcoholic beverage would work better than the fake santizers currently flooding the market.

See if you can buy spirit that's used for treating wound. I bought that and mixed it with cream and put it in a sanitizer container.

It's the high alcohol that protects. The other ingredients are simply moisturizer, water and jelling agents.

So relax.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by ogbonnachrys: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are bankers immuned to this virus?? If yes they should work
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by sweetsell: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mumu, do dull people have high IQ before ?!

GamalNasser:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by vezycash(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
PHijo:

Coupled with that, what do people need cash for if they can't shop?

Shops are exempted but ignorant tax force will overstep their boundary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by miniziter(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is POS inclusive?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot / Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.