Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags (1983 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / My Husband Will Take This For Supper / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by faith2kool(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags – Lady

A Lady Identified as Podier Eden on twitter has said that any day her Husband will ask her to pay half of their House Rent, she will pack her bags and go.

“The day my husband asks me to pay halves on rent is the day I pack my bags .

“I believe it’s a mans job to provide for his household financially. Plus the roles I’m gonna take on as a wife and mother ; physically , mentally and emotionally is going to level/most likely over weigh his financial burden . I will not be adding my money on top of that.

“Ideally yes I would like him to cover rent and bills but that leaves room for a lot of things that I can still contribute to .

“I’m a hard working prayerful person with a lot of faith . I believe I’m going to make something of myself and be able to provide solely for the lifestyle I desire and more . Therefore any man that God brings to me should be able to do more than what I can for myself period .

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/29/any-day-my-husband-will-ask-me-to-pay-half-of-house-rent-i-will-pack-my-bags-lady/

1 Like

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by zofroc: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why will he even do that when he knows you can't even afford quarter of the rent.

6 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by mercidove: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
The wife's money is "my money" while the husband's money is "our money". And this new generation ladies will be looking for a husband that will assist them/give them a helping hand in house chores.
What then do you have to offer apart from your p*t hole.
Women are naturally selfish...
#Staysafe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by ImModern(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
But as a wife, you're meant to help your husband when he's in need.. He shouldn't be d only one carrying all the weight on his shoulders sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Samfloxin(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
You post something on the internet and forget and think the internet has forgotten. One day the post will be resurrected and you will stay indoors crying...men , before you marry,dig the social media posts of your fiancee,it will tell you a whole lot of things

4 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Beedude(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Reality will humble her soon

4 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by dukeprince50: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why would a man share house rent with his wife?
There are few things she could do to help in the house financially but paying bills is not one of them.
She is there to support him financially when he's broke but not to share the financial burden with him.

He should provide at least 70% of the money, she can support with the other 30%. Except the man is broke or some other circumstances

As a man u should be above ur wife in Age, knowledge and cash(finance)

As a woman, u should be above ur husband in patience, neatness, love, planning and prayer.

As a couple, u should be equal on tolerance, understanding and respect.

if u don't have the strength to take care of ur family, where did u get the strength to sleep on someone else's daughter?
#runs outta thread

10 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by suzzyboss(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Leave her she never clock 40..

2 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
There are few things she could do to help in the house financially but paying bills is not one of them.
She is there to support him financially when he's broke but not to share the financial burden with him.

He should provide at least 70% of the money, she can support with the other 30%. Except the man is broke or some other circumstances

As a woman, u should be above ur husband in patience, neatness, love, planning and prayer.

if u don't have the strength to take care of ur family, where did u get the strength to sleep on someone else's daughter?
#runs outta thread
truth

3 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by spiritedtete: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dont marry a lady raised by a single mum... this is their traits..

Not all though...

But majority are no no... their orientation will live your mouth wide open

Dear son,

I pray you grow up to be the man you want and also make my lagacy count . However the most important thing in life is chosing a partner(s)

A lady from a broken home is a no no son

A lady from a baby mama ring is a no no son

A lady from an abusive marriage is a no no son

A lady without a goal and ambition is a no no son

A lady that put social life first and who concentrate more on her phone( i.e snapchat) is a no no son

A lady who nags and can't tidy even her own bedroom is a no no son

Many of them hide under the feminist umbrella.. they have absolutely nothing to offer you my son.

Learn to japa when you see them

They bring nothing but trouble and turmoil into their partner's life

As you grow I will continue to write you more.

Yours faithfully

Your awesome dad.

8 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
As far she's still single, her future is at stake. "INTERNET NEVER FORGETS" is a weapon to destroy her marital achievement.

-We should all be careful with what we post online.
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Riele(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
You should be happy to contribute half of the rent .

Atleast he can't wake up one morning to throw you out of the house .

2 Likes

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by habsydiamond(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
no be today we don know say some woman no get brain.... when everything is all about u alone in a marriage... such union is heading for a crash.
i pity this woman o and her future tense husband undecided
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by PrinceOfDark: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

#runs outta thread
[/s]
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by faith2kool(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
You have said it all
dukeprince50:

#runs outta thread
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Freelane33(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will still throw you out RIELE , if I’m not comfortable with you no matter the amount you added to the rent .
Riele:
You should be happy to contribute half of the rent .

Atleast he can't wake up one morning to throw you out of the house .
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Blitz888(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who get money no dey talk... Na broke girls dey worry about how much them go contribute.

Every man should guarantee the financial security of his dependents wife inclusive.

God help us!
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by padi94(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
And this one never marry and you dey talk like this... the way Husband go run from this one eh

1 Like

Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Riele(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
I will still throw you out RIELE , if I’m not comfortable with you no matter the amount you added to the rent .

You don't know the lady you're dealing with then .

i'll love to see a man throw me out of a house we built together.
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Freelane33(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Riele:

You don't know the lady you're dealing with then .

i'll love to see a man throw me out of a house we built together.
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
A marriage laid with bad foundation
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by SavageResponse(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
All these broke girls sef
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
I blame the people who are always "giving advice" to every stuppidd stuff people write online.
Re: Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags by Sierusvirus(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
For the fact that she’s working and earning money, she must pay it.
If she doesn’t , then she will state where all her earning goes to and from that moment, serious issue will start.

Any man getting married to a working class woman’s and also a giver, will be a happy man but getting married to a broke, useless, selfish, self centered, stingy and a wasted sperm will make sure he has acquired a burial space to himself.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of My Experiences With Ladies / / After The Squirt Comes What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.