Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,789 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. (9879 Views)

This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. / 11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by DonBenny77(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Stop spreading falsehood... Urban dictionary is a now a medical reference
Don't be dumb I referenced urban dictionary so he can have an idea what it means to be a chronic masturbator. One who masturbates and spills semen at least 5 times or more daily. Those addicted to masturbation for a long period of time. Those that can't stop it that's chronic.
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by DonBenny77(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
Stop writing nonsense!!!

I started masturbating in my year 1 in the uni because I never had a girlfriend, didn't want to have one as a result of my religious life and didn't want people to see me with any girl.

I masturbated from then till few months before I married, and I never had any STD or STI or erectile dysfunction or whatever nonsense you wrote up there.

When I was broke and had no girlfriend, it was masturbation that kept me going till things improved and I started having lots of gfs and FWBs...

You guys should stop misinforming people.

Religiously masturbation can be a sin, though unproven, but it can be a sin from religious angle, but medically no side effect unless you practice unhygienic lifestyle of masturbating with dirty hands and water.

If you are neat and masturbate once in a while, there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are religious and you feel its a sin, don't do it.

It is only masturbation that can keep a single guy mentally, psychologically and emotionally okay. I can't talk about ladies because I am not a lady.

Masturbation is better than raping girls!

Masturbation is safer than having unprotected sex with girls!

Masturbation is better, safer and healthier than sleeping with ashawo!!
Yeah you did, but not in excess good for you.
Some do it excessively and it results in terrible medical conditions.
So many men can't satisfy their wives cos they masturbate/masturbated too much and can't have long lasting erections.
Excess masturbation can make one's dick sore, will you deny this fact as well? Now if you have sex with a lady with toilet infection or HIV without condom with that sore dick what happens.
Masturbation leads to susceptibility to infections both in Male and female.
Even a fool must learn!
Stop encouraging people to continue masturbating abeg....
Most of you are to young to know certain things. There are some knowledge one must acquire through experience which is mostly determined by age.
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
eddixJ:

Which state are you in?
lagos
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020

What kind of business are you into, ma'am?
paga (money agent)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.