Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! (14269 Views)

See How I Stepped Out For An Event Yesterday (pics) / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt( / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

is obvious u are jobless, that was made u to give answer to what u were not asked.
illiteracy they say is a disease, I suggest u occupy yourself with something tangible to avoid dis silly mistake of yours nextime.
.....u wanted to sound reasonable then u missed....
Shebi u r a man ...continue mentioning me
First class mumu.......broke ass niggar
Go n kill urself
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2020
naija1stpikin:

wat is uniec?
..excuse me must u know everything..
Google is ur best friend
Is unec pls not uniec
Thank u
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....u wanted to sound reasonable then u missed....
Shebi u r a man ...continue mentioning me
First class mumu.......broke ass niggar
Go n kill urself
I did not mention you okay
I was just correcting u but is obvious u don't want to learn.
u called me a broke nigga but u forget u are a broke ass bitch from d slum.
I suggest since u are bored u look for a guy that will shine your Kpekus with immediate effect so that u can share your experience with him even though he did not ask u.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Valwezzy: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...yep
But we r on coro vacation now nah

I see. grin grin
Department?
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by naija1stpikin: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..excuse me must u know everything..
Google is ur best friend
Is unec pls not uniec
Thank u
i use google but no result
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Now... Phenomenal16, I see how you kept going on with your derailment of this thread but i chose to ignore because I don't want to have any issues with you or anyone here for that matter. So I'll pretend this never happened but! Please, next time, i won't have you jump in, and try to take over my thread again.

If you want to share your experience, a click on the "create" feature would do the trick. Its always free for all to use.

Thank you.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nobody should laugh at my hair o.
Its a lockdown and social distancing tinz.

You're beautiful. I guess you know that already.

I love your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nairaballers94(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitudd post=87931839]Nobody should laugh at my hair o. Looking great!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You're beautiful. I guess you know that already.

I love your eyes

Awwnnn...thank you, dear.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Nairaballers94 post=88009586][/quote]

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Phenomenal16(f): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Now... Phenomenal16, I see how you kept going on with your derailment of this thread but i chose to ignore because I don't want to have any issues with you or anyone here for that matter. So I'll pretend this never happened but! Please, next time, i won't have you jump in, and try to take over my thread again.

If you want to share your experience, a click on the "create" feature would do the trick. Its always free for all to use.

Thank you.
...babe sorry
No harm meant
They won't be a next time..not even a comment.... It won't happen
I didn't mean to " derail ur thread"
I respect ur privacy
Thank u
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...babe sorry
No harm meant
They won't be a next time..not even a comment.... It won't happen
I didn't mean to " derail ur thread"
I respect ur privacy
Thank u

Okey-dokey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / 19-yr-old Girl Who Slept With Kingtblakhoc And Featured In His Videos Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.