Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (94508 Views)

Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2021
mrufainaira:

I don't have it. I registered for it but not given.
Had similar case, i sent them my school id and begged them that i'm still living under someone. they didn't reply. Surprisingly they released the money.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

✅ PAYPAL

✅ CHIME

✅ SKRILL

✅ BITCOIN

✅ SIMPLE

✅ NETELLER

✅ PAYONEER

✅ USDT

Fiverr, Upwork, Guru and all freelancer withdrawal services available

.....instant payment guarantee

Contact us
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Please guys amazon hasn't paid me for the month of December, they asked me to update my account, I did it they still haven't accepted it. This is the message they sent to me now below.

''I checked with our technical team and confirm that they were unable to verify your bank details because the account you've updated is not available and we are unable to locate that account.

In this case, I request you to delete the current bank account on file and reupdate a new valid bank account to get your payments without any issue.
those guys are smart.

Be careful.
Very careful

Follow this

Fill your address as. You have in payoneer address. Let it be same with kdp address.

Number two

Use a USA bank account.

Number 3.

Tell them to try it that you have completed the steps.

Lastly. Don't touch your tax info. Leave it as it is
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2021
Your kdp goals reach is a new thread for this year.

I will open it now. It's for those who joined kdp from here. All the best.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tellsblinks(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
eliok:
Your kdp goals reach is a new thread for this year.

I will open it now. It's for those who joined kdp from here. All the best.

Sir does keyword everywhere still works?

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tellsblinks(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gerarduq:

I truly like your book. Try finding lowly competitive keywords. If you do have these lowly competitive keywords, try checking if the keywords are actually indexed for your book. Zon's artificial intelligence may choose to nullify your backend keywords if they do not follow the rules of implementing keywords. One of such rules is adding key phrases that do not repeat themselves on your title and subtitle.

Secondly, I still find some grammar litters on your description. It may not be the reason for poor sales, but it can affect future sales.

Why don't you run a $100 ad for your book on Amazon? It's a great way to resurrect dead books on Kindle.

Hello sir, is your number on whatsApp?? I'll like to message you to put me through On ads, to avoid wasting my money

Can I link my payoneer to Amazon, so they will debit from there. Or is it possible to owe them?? Like if sales come they should take their money.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
tellsblinks:

Sir does keyword everywhere still works?
yes. Just that I don't use it.

Use only what you understand how it works.

FYI check out
https://www.nairaland.com/6362818/passive-income-goals-making-money#98045173

That's the new thread.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jasonclement(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
I am really in a dilemma right now, Amazon sent me a text saying my name don't tally with my Payoneer bank account, so I changed the name of my Amazon to my Payoneer account, now they are telling me to delete my Payoneer account number and reinput my bank details for them to verify my account. The big ISSUE now is the number I used in registering my Payoneer is missing and I can't retrieve the number currently, I tried signing in, but the two verification code is been sent to the number I'm no longer using. Tried contacting Payoneer about my issue, no response from them, and 23rd is by the corner Please house what do I do?

Eliok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Authorsy: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
jasonclement:
I am really in a dilemma right now, Amazon sent me a text saying my name don't tally with my Payoneer bank account, so I changed the name of my Amazon to my Payoneer account, now they are telling me to delete my Payoneer account number and reinput my bank details for them to verify my account. The big ISSUE now is the number I used in registering my Payoneer is missing and I can't retrieve the number currently, I tried signing in, but the two verification code is been sent to the number I'm no longer using. Tried contacting Payoneer about my issue, no response from them, and 23rd is by the corner Please house what do I do?

Eliok

Use the 'reset by email' option to change your password.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jasonclement(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Authorsy:

Use the 'reset by email' option to change your password.
I have done that Sir. but when I want to login to my account. The two step verification is been sent to my former account number. The problem is how do I change my phone number to my current?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Authorsy: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
jasonclement:
I have done that Sir. but when I want to login to my account. The two step verification is been sent to my former account number. The problem is how do I change my phone number to my current?

You will have to call them.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jasonclement(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Authorsy:

You will have to call them.
it has been settled sir. They stopped sending the verification code after asking them to stop. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2021
jasonclement:
it has been settled sir. They stopped sending the verification code after asking them to stop. Thank you

Thank God for you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
If you need plaigiarismchekerx let me know
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by alabiman: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=eliok post=98436118]If you need plaigiarismchekerx let me know[/quote

I need plaigiarismchecker-x
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
@alabiman send me an email message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by alabiman: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
eliok:
@alabiman send me an email message

I have sent you mail.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
alabiman:

I have sent you mail.
replied
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
please who has a domiliary account or current account in any nigerian bank. i'm ready to pay for you to be my refereee. my bank has refused to withdraw my payonner funds because of it embarassed Please help!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 3:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Is it possible for someone to succeed in this business without ads? Because the amount of work am putting in is really extremely too much with little sales..
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
ufotty2001:
Is it possible for someone to succeed in this business without ads? Because the amount of work am putting in is really extremely too much with little sales..
yes . Send me a message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kdp must have tools

1. Plaigiarism checkerx- paid
2.Grammrly free account.

3. Any keywords tool you can find e.g publisher rocket.
Helium 10 free, Amazon D's quickview plugin etc.

Please 1&2 is a must

Don't ever get your account in red
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Those who I tutor should receive 5 topics from me.

. They should message me please
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Hardvance(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
eliok:
Those who I tutor should receive 5 topics from me.

. They should message me please

Are your tutorials free?

If no,how much is it?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
headboyprince:
please who has a domiliary account or current account in any nigerian bank. i'm ready to pay for you to be my refereee. my bank has refused to withdraw my payonner funds because of it embarassed Please help!
Download kuda bank from play store and add it to your payoneer and you are good to go.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Download kuda bank from play store and add it to your payoneer and you are good to go.
thought you need a payoneer card? i don't have one.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
headboyprince:
thought you need a payoneer card? i don't have one.
You don't need, just registered and add the account from your payoneer
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

You don't need, just registered and add the account from your payoneer
please what is their payment rate? is it up to 450 per Dollar
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Hardvance:

Are your tutorials free?

If no,how much is it?

send him a dm
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by HappenStone: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2021
HeadBoyPrince,

KudaBank no longer works with Payoneer. They said it's due to CBN forex policies.

And even when it did work, their exchange rate was ABSOLUTELY ridiculous at #371/$.

That said, continue your search for alternatives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (68) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.