Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89771 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2020
AIT1:

Please, I want to ask this question based on this. If I have a Keyword like "Type 1 diabetes" in my title. If I use "Type 1 diabetes control for kids" as a keyword in the backend, can it affect my book from ranking for the keyword "Type 1 diabetes"?

Is that what you mean?

You can try that too as unindexing titles doesn't always occur. However, whenever you notice a massive drop in sales, you may want to check if your keywords have been unindexed for your book. To hit the nail, repeating titles in the keyword box will not increase your visibility even to an inch-length, it will rather attract the punishment of Zon's robots.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Gerarduq:

You can try that too as unindexing titles doesn't always occur. However, whenever you notice a massive drop in sales, you may want to check if your keywords have been unindexed for your book. To hit the nail, repeating titles in the keyword box will not increase your visibility even to an inch-length, it will rather attract the punishment of Zon's robots.

Okay Sir. Thank you very much.

Please can I send you a message on WhatsApp?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2020
pls i need grammarly login. anyone to help??
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
AIT1:

Okay Sir. Thank you very much.

Please can I send you a message on WhatsApp?
Of course, Sir. smiley
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gerarduq:

Of course, Sir. smiley
Thank you sir
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
A new year bonus available just request
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
eliok:

Please, I want bro.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Casan0va: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
eliok:

What's the bonus,I'm interested
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Casan0va:

What's the bonus,I'm interested
free kids book for 1 person.

Drop three kids topic here. I pick one, make the book and post for all to see.

The cover will be posted here.

The content will be sent to one of you

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 4:47am On Dec 30, 2020
eliok:
free kids book for 1 person.

Drop three kids topic here. I pick one, make the book and post for all to see.

The cover will be posted here.

The content will be sent to one of you

I'm interested
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2020
3fcc:

I'm interested

Post the topic you want the book to be about?
Must be kids book topic
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2020
eliok:

I'm interested
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2020
eliok:

Must be kids book topic

Children book on forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by completey(f): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2020
eliok:

Must be kids book topic

A boy, a lion in the jungle. ( a book about boldness)
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mrufainaira: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, Please I need your input on this matter. My Payoneer card was closed today. I registered for Payoneer with my International Passport but it expired and I'm yet to renew it. I got several requests from Payoneer to update my account ID of which I responded to change it to our Temporary National ID card but it was rejected what do I do? Is there anybody facing this kind of problem in the house? I'm worried because I couldn't withdraw my small change in the Account. Guru's in the house I need your help on this matter.
Thank you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
mrufainaira:
Hello Everyone, Please I need your input on this matter. My Payoneer card was closed today. I registered for Payoneer with my International Passport but it expired and I'm yet to renew it. I got several requests from Payoneer to update my account ID of which I responded to change it to our Temporary National ID card but it was rejected what do I do? Is there anybody facing this kind of problem in the house? I'm worried because I couldn't withdraw my small change in the Account. Guru's in the house I need your help on this matter.
Thank you
use voters card
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mrufainaira: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
eliok:
use voters card
I don't have it. I registered for it but not given.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
mrufainaira:

I don't have it. I registered for it but not given.
payoneer are not hard people. Find any idcard you have and send
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2021
mrufainaira:
Thank you

I am having same issue here but haven't resolved it. I lost my details before creating my account, hence I used my brothers details (NIN). But linked my bank account to Payoneer . Now they are dragging my pant to come reverify after my first withdrawal
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please guys! Has anybody here withdrew from payoneer to his local or naira Account recently?? Did the CBN new policy have any effect? I have a friend that place withdrawal from his payoneer Account to his local or naira bank account recently he was credited but my own is taking too long... 3days now!!!!!...
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
ufotty2001:
Please guys! Has anybody here withdrew from payoneer to his local or naira Account recently?? Did the CBN new policy have any effect? I have a friend that place withdrawal from his payoneer Account to his local or naira bank account recently he was credited but my own is taking too long... 3days now!!!!!...
which bank
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
eliok:
which bank
access bank
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
ufotty2001:
access bank
give them till monday
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Petersuenos(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Withdrew on the 30 of December and was paid that same day at night.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AllyPolly: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Anyone with a working alternative method to receive royalties from KDP aside Payoneer gets $150 from me. I'm for real.

WhatsApp me : 081six43Eight2075

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by muyicus: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Patronize us today!

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Getting your keywords right is very important in this KDP business. KdpRocket is one of the best tool you can use for this keyword research and change your dashboard for good.

If you have a keyword you need to validate it's competitiveness and profitability, KdpRocket is the Tool for you.

Now that you can't afford the $97 to buy the tool, in order not to miss out on the benefits, I will help you check your keywords and send you the results as it appears on the Rocket.

All you need to do is to provide the keyword you need to base your research on and I will get it done for you for a pocket-friendly price (just a token)

NB: I won't share the Licence key with you (can only be used on one system), you need to provide a keyword you want your research on, it is affordable but not FREE.

Check my signature to contact me on Whats app.

Regards.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SchoolPedia: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2021
KDP Free Search Tools
Some of my favorite free KDP search tools are listed below.

These are mostly Chrome extensions.

AMZ SUGGESTION EXPANDER
DS AMAZON QUICKVIEW
KEYWORDS EVERYWHERE( now paid but very affordable)
KEYWORD.IO
AMAZON
AMAZON ADVERTISING SUGGESTIONS
KDP / Amazon BSR and Keyword Research SEO Tool

I hope someone finds it useful. To your success in KDP in 2021.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

✅PAYPAL

✅CHIME

✅SKRILL

✅BITCOIN

✅SIMPLE

✅NETELLER

✅PAYONEER

✅USDT

Fiverr, Upwork, Guru and all freelancer withdrawal services available

.....instant payment guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Ayoleeboy007: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Please guys amazon hasn't paid me for the month of December, they asked me to update my account, I did it they still haven't accepted it. This is the message they sent to me now below.

''I checked with our technical team and confirm that they were unable to verify your bank details because the account you've updated is not available and we are unable to locate that account.

In this case, I request you to delete the current bank account on file and reupdate a new valid bank account to get your payments without any issue.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Please guys amazon hasn't paid me for the month of December, they asked me to update my account, I did it they still haven't accepted it. This is the message they sent to me now below.

''I checked with our technical team and confirm that they were unable to verify your bank details because the account you've updated is not available and we are unable to locate that account.

In this case, I request you to delete the current bank account on file and reupdate a new valid bank account to get your payments without any issue.

Try requesting new account number from payoneer. Ensure you are using US account details and your KDP country account is US.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lotusbyke01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
online4business:

boss I beg when you get PayPal I beg notify me make I use your service to get publisher rocket money must be made ooo you know.

Boss abet I need PayPal funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.