Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89780 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Welcome.

The number one reason if no sales is too many people on the topic.

Yes this is true.

When a topic already had 600 books and you write on it,
You are number 601.

Except you spend on ads.

Now what's the way forward?

1. Write and do ads
2. Write in unpopular topics eg kids book or other areas.

3. Write on topics or keywords that are new in town eg pandemic , face mask etc. Any new words.

Don't repeat the mistake many make.

4 . Pray hard. Fast and pray oo. Just because you write doesn't mean you will sell.
Let God help you.

My bonus topic
1. Credit repair
2. Passive income online
3. Kindness book for kids

Note: these topics are good but research for more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sir.

How can one make illustration for children books?

eliok:
Welcome.

The number one reason if no sales is too many people on the topic.

Yes this is true.

When a topic already had 600 books and you write on it,
You are number 601.

Except you spend on ads.

Now what's the way forward?

1. Write and do ads
2. Write in unpopular topics eg kids book or other areas.

3. Write on topics or keywords that are new in town eg pandemic , face mask etc. Any new words.

Don't repeat the mistake many make.

4 . Pray hard. Fast and pray oo. Just because you write doesn't mean you will sell.
Let God help you.

My bonus topic
1. Credit repair
2. Passive income online
3. Kindness book for kids

Note: these topics are good but research for more

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Meedon:

Sir.

How can one make illustration for children books?

follow this step
Use pictures for illustration.

I use pictures for illustration.

Pick topics that allows you use different pictures.

E.g kindness book for children.

Now
Use Google or YouTube gather info .

Now every paragraph needs a picture.
Go to freepik site.
Download any related pictures to every paragraph. I download like 7-8 pictures.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank you sir.

The info I will be getting from google and YouTube; is it that I will search for how to write kindness book for children?

eliok:
follow this step
Use pictures for illustration.

I use pictures for illustration.

Pick topics that allows you use different pictures.

E.g kindness book for children.

Now
Use Google or YouTube gather info .

Now every paragraph needs a picture.
Go to freepik site.
Download any related pictures to every paragraph. I download like 7-8 pictures.

That's all.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Meedon:
Thank you sir.

The info I will be getting from google and YouTube; is it that I will search for how to write kindness book for children?

you will search for how to teach kids kindness
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
eliok:
you will search for how to teach kids kindness

I appreciate sir.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Resuscitate: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
please, can anyone here direct me on how to fill the amazon tax form after getting an EIN. I did it but it's bringing up an error message. I used individual and select the box that says I have a U.S. TIN, then I selected the EIN from the drop down and entered it. but when i clicked the submit button it brings up an error message. please can anyone that has done it give me some clues on how to fill it?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by online4business: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zdoh:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Usdt

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer , Domaon sales and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️_+2348088759163
boss I beg when you get PayPal I beg notify me make I use your service to get publisher rocket money must be made ooo you know.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Resuscitate:
please, can anyone here direct me on how to fill the amazon tax form after getting an EIN. I did it but it's bringing up an error message. I used individual and select the box that says I have a U.S. TIN, then I selected the EIN from the drop down and entered it. but when i clicked the submit button it brings up an error message. please can anyone that has done it give me some clues on how to fill it?
Make sure that all the information you submitted to IRS while trying to get your EIN correlate with what you fill on Amazon.
It takes up to a week after you've filled in all necessary information for Amazon to revert the 30% tax withholding.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Resuscitate: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Femolacaster:

Make sure that all the information you submitted to IRS while trying to get your EIN correlate with what you fill on Amazon.
It takes up to a week after you've filled in all necessary information for Amazon to revert the 30% tax withholding.
thanks for the response.
where I'm having challenge is in entering the EIN. it pops up an error message when I click submit. but when I chooser 'business' and entered the EIN no error message popped up. I just want to know if the business is the correct box I should tick or the individual box since I'm an individual (i.e a sole proprietor as an ebook author)
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SirdimayG(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emceecee:
@eliok
Finding hot topics that you don't need to write much, like 7-10k words

Bro pls o I need it too

Dtootech008@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
online4business:

boss I beg when you get PayPal I beg notify me make I use your service to get publisher rocket money must be made ooo you know.
Its okay

I will surely do .... guess you are a publisher right?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by online4business: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zdoh:
Its okay
I will surely do .... guess you are a publisher right?
confirm confermentoo

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Pmeakoncept(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
My book is not selling...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CVM65MZ

@elliok and other bosses.. What am i doing wrong, please help!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Pmeakoncept:

what keywords did you see before you wrote onthis topic?.
I think the idea is great but I doubt you're ranking for any keyword.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
eliok:
ok. But I sent to the first poster only. We all can't be writing and rushing the same topics. That's saturation. But will send two to you

Though late, I do really appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2020
eliok:
what keywords did you see before you wrote onthis topic?.
I think the idea is great but I doubt you're ranking for any keyword.

Sir. Is it good to put children book on free download.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Resuscitate:

How did you get your EIN bro? I know it well enough that EIN isn't the same with US ITIN. How was yours even accepted? Thought Zon doesn't accept EIN.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Pmeakoncept:

I truly like your book. Try finding lowly competitive keywords. If you do have these lowly competitive keywords, try checking if the keywords are actually indexed for your book. Zon's artificial intelligence may choose to nullify your backend keywords if they do not follow the rules of implementing keywords. One of such rules is adding key phrases that do not repeat themselves on your title and subtitle.

Secondly, I still find some grammar litters on your description. It may not be the reason for poor sales, but it can affect future sales.

Why don't you run a $100 ad for your book on Amazon? It's a great way to resurrect dead books on Kindle.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gerarduq:

Zon's artificial intelligence may choose to nullify your backend keywords if they do not follow the rules of implementing keywords. One of such rules is adding key phrases that do not repeat themselves on your title and subtitle.
Please can you elaborate on this? Do you mean repeating keywords cause your keywords to be nullified?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Emceecee:

Please can you elaborate on this? Do you mean repeating keywords cause your keywords to be nullified?
Repeating keywords on your backend box that are already in your title may increase the possibility of unindexing that keyword for your book.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gerarduq:

Repeating keywords on your backend box that are already in your title may increase the possibility of unindexing that keyword for your book.

Please, I want to ask this question based on this. If I have a Keyword like "Type 1 diabetes" in my title. If I use "Type 1 diabetes control for kids" as a keyword in the backend, can it affect my book from ranking for the keyword "Type 1 diabetes"?

Is that what you mean?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Help! I have changed my title twice but Amazon keeps rejecting it for publish.

I don't know if it's the Title of the book or the 7 backend keywords. It wasn't specified.

Email attached below.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Smashspesh:

I don't know if it's the Title of the book or the 7 backend keywords. It wasn't specified.

Email attached below.
I think the problem is from title.
Just retitle it

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Meedon:

Sir. Is it good to put children book on free download.

free what?

No way except you need reviews.

Free download is to get reviews.

But I haven't done it in a while
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 5:35am On Dec 22, 2020
eliok:
I think the problem is from title.
Just retitle it

It's actually from the backend keywords. It's has been accepted as removed some popular backend keywords from it.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Mcslize: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Resuscitate:

thanks for the response.
where I'm having challenge is in entering the EIN. it pops up an error message when I click submit. but when I chooser 'business' and entered the EIN no error message popped up. I just want to know if the business is the correct box I should tick or the individual box since I'm an individual (i.e a sole proprietor as an ebook author)

You are not a US resident so your TIN supposed not to be a US TIN. What you have it's a TIN for non US residents.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2020
eliok:
free what?

No way except you need reviews.

Free download is to get reviews.

But I haven't done it in a while

Okay thank you sir.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SchoolPedia: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Smashspesh:

Email attached below.

Work on the 7 backend keywords.

That's where the issue is coming from.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2020
SchoolPedia:

Work on the 7 backend keywords.

That's where the issue is coming from.

Yeah. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gerarduq(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Smashspesh:

Email attached below.

Yep. It was detected that you're using keywords that are unrelated to your books. It's an offense to Amazon and can cause them to give your book a red flag

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.