Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89817 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by nwikpab: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Meedon:

How is that possible sir.

I have a savings account with them already so, I requested for a domiciliary account. I was given a form and I provided two references.
I was given the account. No deposit, my savings account was on red sef.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
nwikpab:

I have a savings account with them already so, I requested for a domiciliary account. I was given a form and I provided two references.
I was given the account. No deposit, my savings account was on red sef.

Okay thanks. May be I will open Zenith Dom. Account because theirs is also free. In my area here we don't have Gtbank.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Fastlinkpro: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
eliok:
yes it does

In what way using foreign address to creat kdp account help ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
I have a book idea that is certain to sell, but my fear is that it may not see the light if it's published under unknown author.
I plan to write the book, then contact a popular author in the niche with a similar book. Tell him about the book and strike a deal to publish it under his name for a 50-50 revenue split.

Has anyone ever done something similar, and is it even as possible as I think it is?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

In what way using foreign address to creat kdp account help ?
Google is your friend
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Fastlinkpro: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
javaRookie:

It is the kenp reads that are affecting the BSR rank bro.
More reads means you book goes up in BSR. You may not get sales tho.
I noticed that I make more sales with lower kenp reads. And sales drops off with high kenp reads.
Well, I don't know, that is my observation.

This could mean that those who would have buy the book now read it through kenp. Maybe this is the reason someone told me he does not enroll on kenp and getting more sales.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Fastlinkpro: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
eliok:
drop your email for 10 hot topics of 2000 to 5000 words.

For free but I will send it tomorrow to the email
Please send to me markdes2000@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SirdimayG(m): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Come in. But I charge.

Ok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SirdimayG(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2021
nwikpab:

Come in. But I charge.

Ok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why is my ebook royalty not showing under royalties earned?

I see it under units ordered. But it's showing 0.0 under royalties earned.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
SweetOnugbo:
Why is my ebook royalty not showing under royalties earned?

I see it under units ordered. But it's showing 0.0 under royalties earned.

Wait small, e go appear.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
eliok:
Even though this is not a starters thread, I want to explain this.

The law of contribution. I call it that.

One book may earn 10$ per month

5 books = 50$
20 books = 200$

So there you have it. Most people wanna earn but are having only one or two books . relax.

Now the opposite effect.

There is one book that can make you 200$.
Yes its true.

I don't know how it happens but it does.

The issue is that I don't know them in advance. I wish I did.

So like all authors, I write more books so each can contribute. I hope its clear. Don't come asking me for that one special niche.
Add more books instead
Where is the starter's thread? Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lolo24:

Don't mind the idiot o. Pay people who have made it in kdp to teach you. What should've taken you 6 months to learn on your own you will in a month. I paid for Kindle mentorship in Oct and in Jan, I had my first 1k. If you can't pay for mentorship, buy profitable keywords from pros. Eliok and helioshay render such services. I've used helioshay's keyword book and I'm making sales. Pay to learn what you don't know. I'm not offering mentorship I'm just telling u. The idiot advising u has been running helter skelter on nairaland kdp threads since Jesus knows when. He hasn't made something good. If u want to excel pay someone to teach u. Lots of people here make a lot of money from this stuff.
What did you pay to? I want to begin. Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is this thread dead?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Is this thread dead?
you pay for experience and mentorship.

we are all busy.

but here is how to start.

get topics

write the book

do the cover for book

edit all
upload it to amazon

repeat the process.

can you do all these?
you can message me - at - metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mccben4(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
eliok:
you pay for experience and mentorship.

we are all busy.

but here is how to start.

get topics

write the book

do the cover for book

edit all
upload it to amazon

repeat the process.

can you do all these?
you can message me - at - metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Please check your mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2021
mccben4:

Please check your mail
alright replied
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Fastlinkpro: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2021
All though, i know about kindle many years ago with monthly earning of $0.9, $1, $1.3 etc just like that , but last month June i decided to be serious and i stumbled on this thread and learned a lot from the owner of this thread and people.

followed this thread back to back
June was somewhat better but this July is more better.

OP thank you. I think i have a better days ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by donlet(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
eliok:
Please let's share our experience and struggle together. I noticed not much is being said these times.

I'm a young kdp starter. Just 9 months ago. March has been modest for me . just 480$ . not bad though.

My challenge so far?

Due to covid 19,
Kdp publishing has been slow for me.
NEPA has been off for days.

So many challenges.
But I must smile before covid 19 is over.

So share yours and ask questions.

Self publishing is a very lucrative business and stress free also.

I found 3 guys crushing it in this business rushing different platforms to sell their books and I will highly recommend you click on the link below and check out exactly what they are doing right especially if you want to take creating and selling your ebooks and online courses as a serious business and income source.

https://oladitidayo.com/how-to-make-money-creating-and-selling-online-courses/
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Boss Eliok, why does amazon pay lesser of what I get on my KDP Royalty Estimator?

I'm confused please.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Smashspesh:
Boss Eliok, why does amazon pay lesser of what I get on my KDP Royalty Estimator?

I'm confused please.
they don't pay lesser. Check under your payment tab.

Make sure you don't have any failed payment.

Another thing is they pay in arrears. 2 month royalty before. That's what you get this month
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
eliok:
they don't pay lesser. Check under your payment tab.

Make sure you don't have any failed payment.

Another thing is they pay in arrears. 2 month royalty before. That's what you get this month

I know of the bolded. I experience $20-15 drop every time am being paid and I keep record of monthly sells.

For example, if my sale for July is $100 based on estimator, I can only get $81 or $80 into my payoneer account.

Should I email Amazon?

Thank you so far
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Smashspesh:

I know of the bolded. I experience $20-15 drop every time am being paid and I keep record of monthly sells.

For example, if my sale for July is $100 based on estimator, I can only get $81 or $80 into my payoneer account.

Should I email Amazon?

Thank you so far

what about witholding tax.

send me an email instead
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
eliok:

what about witholding tax.

send me an email instead

Okay boss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Smashspesh:

Should I email Amazon?

Thank you so far
The difference is your tax bro.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Galacious1:
The difference is your tax bro.

Oh okay. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
All though, i know about kindle many years ago with monthly earning of $0.9, $1, $1.3 etc just like that , but last month June i decided to be serious and i stumbled on this thread and learned a lot from the owner of this thread and people.

followed this thread back to back
June was somewhat better but this July is more better.

OP thank you. I think i have a better days ahead.
keep working bro.

i reserve 5 topics free for you . expecting your message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Fastlinkpro: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
eliok:
keep working bro.

i reserve 5 topics free for you . expecting your message

Thank you. I have PM you as i cant find your email. please write back.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can someone that can't drive get a driving license?

Payoneer keeps rejecting my nin slip.

And I'm doing well now. I don't want a situation when I will want to withdraw but can't because of verification.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Carmal90(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
SweetOnugbo:
Can someone that can't drive get a driving license?

Payoneer keeps rejecting my nin slip.

And I'm doing well now. I don't want a situation when I will want to withdraw but can't because of verification.

Get international passport
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Carmal90:

Get international passport

How much?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Dear eliok, permission to send you a mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.