Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90594 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
iLegendd:

And you're so happy with what you're about to do.
How do I proceed, bro? Can I buy from you or pay for a class? Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
1stbest:
what do you think i wanted to do?

He is looking for a particular book, and i have it also ready to give it out, what is wrong with it?

if you have the book why can't you give it to him?
I just need a book like that, specifically written by you from experience. ILegend is right. It's not fair.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
How do I proceed, bro? Can I buy from you or pay for a class? Thanks.

Class is expensive and I don't have passion for it at the moment.

You can still buy from Amazon. Go to your settings on Amazon and change your location from Nigeria to the US and you'll be able to buy it. Or, message the number on my profile to get it. Via WhatsApp, it's 7k.

I'd prefer you buy it from Amazon since I made it cheaper there.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Class is expensive and I don't have passion for it at the moment.

You can still buy from Amazon. Go to your settings on Amazon and change your location from Nigeria to the US and you'll be able to buy it. Or, message the number on my profile to get it. Via WhatsApp, it's 7k.

I'd prefer you buy it from Amazon since I made it cheaper there.
Can you add the link to yours on Amazon? Thanks. Though I often to prefer to read and then go through a class.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Can you add the link to yours on Amazon? Thanks. Though I often to prefer to read and then go through a class.

That book you posted is written by me, so it's the same link.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Below is how to change your address.

1. Login
2. Click on your name
3. Click on the country and select US

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
1. After changing it to the US, click on the red link (Deliver to...) in the picture below and add any US address of your choice. Choose any random one from Google and input it.

2. The old address should change from any Nigerian city to a US or UK city. The one you sent to me on WhatsApp below is Owerri and that's why it didn't work when you wanted to purchase the book.

3. When it changes to any city in the US, it will work. You don't need a VPN or anything.

4. After you've changed it, you can now buy the book(s).

5. After buying, you need to use Kindle app to read it/them, but unfortunately, it doesn't install if you're in Nigeria. (All thanks to bad leadership and fraudsters).

6. For you to read those books you bought on your phone, you'll have to use the web version under desktop view. If you don't use desktop view on your browser, it won't work.

Here is the link to read your book(s) https://read.amazon.com/kindle-library/

7. Your book will be in that link above waiting for you to read.

Note: it only works in desktop view at the moment.

8. Done

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Meedon:

ILegendd

Thanks for calling my addition to this and also thanks to the buyer for his patronage on Amazon even though someone offered it to him for free. His kind is rare. 99% of Nigerians will jump on the free offer without thinking twice.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks for calling my addition to this and also thanks to the buyer for his patronage on Amazon even though someone offered it to him for free. His kind is rare. 99% of Nigerians will jump on the free offer without thinking twice.

You're welicome...
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
MdNice1:
You can't go scotfree eastgates1 I swear to God you blocked me on Whatsapp for not paying for book I wrote for you..
Mr, in my family wat we do is we will curse that person's father's generation and his own generation that they will never live to prosper in life and they will all die by madness.

It's like you don't know anything o!
This is not a joke. You will end up being a pauper and place unnecessary generational and transgenerational curses on your entire family and children.
Heed the warning and be of a discerning person!
please I know you are angry. Can you please stop .
He won't pay you like this.
We gain nothing when we. Don't love or give.
I can't stop you. But think about it, if you are the one that asked someone to do work for you.

Today, he gave you work. What about tommorow.
When things better for you?
Won't you give another person work?

Or you don't believe you can be better to employ others?

I can't stop you as Im not concern but please be careful in life.

His eastgate1 habbit is very bad.
You don't have to join his foolishness.
Even on this thread, a guy like him accuse me.
I said nothing.
Just check.

Because I know how much I have left for freelancer who cheated me.

My brother, you can be ok tommorow .
You can be employer tommorow.

Leave a foolish person so you don't look like him.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
eliok:
yes it does

Sorry sir?

How is location a factor?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Penboy:

Sorry sir?

How is location a factor?
don't want to discuss all that here. But USA account has lots of benefits
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Drop any book cover that you have that's not selling.

I want to help five people redo their cover for free.

First five only.
Duration is 6 days

And it's any book that's not selling.

If I like, I can add keywords.

So send the cover by email only.

Then drop a comment here so I notify you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2021
eliok:
don't want to discuss all that here. But USA account has lots of benefits

Well I know the benefit you're trying to say sha.. Such as ACX and likes..

But not that it affect book sales.. Buyers don't know whether its an American kdp account or not!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Niom(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
We can help you write high quality books, articles, contents, blog posts, with ZERO PLAGIARISM at affordable rates.

Each book will come with a unique ISBN Number as bonus.

QUALITY IS 100% GUARANTEED and will pass plagiarism check on any tool/website.

Reach us via call/whatsapp: +2348036932174.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2021
MdNice1:

I have been calling him since, he just has been ignoring my calls even after we talked this morning and agreed that he will pay and settle everything.

From the first sentence of the "perfect" work.

Succulents can be defined as plants that have tough fleshy tissues that is purported to store water

Me: please what's the meaning of purported?

You: purported is the goal or aim of something.

Me: the dictionary defines purported as allege.

( in my mind are they a suspect? Are you not sure of what you wrote?)

You: ok, i will correct it why didnt you say so at first?

Please if you have corrected it like you said please send it to: piesng@yahoo.com.

Cc eliok

Ps. Please tell Baba or iya orisa "that dead people dont die twice"
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2021
eastgates1:

Please if you have corrected it like you said please send it to: piesng@yahoo.com.

Cc eliok

Ps. Please tell Baba or iya orisa "that dead people dont die twice"

it's ok. Already told him to read it slowly. From top to bottom. Make correction noticing those kind of words.

But anger will not allow.

So if you both agree, you can come to compromise.
I move
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
You have till 10.30 pm today to send me the corrected work via the email piesng@yahoo.com or the deal is off.
If you call me a scammer after this you wont like what you would see.
Cc.
Dominique
Mynd44
Obinnau

[quote author=MdNice1 post=104645330]
Continue fooling yourself, abi you didn't intentionally block me on call
When we can call and you unblock me on Whatsapp and you pay me my money

Cc eliok

Ps. Please tell Baba or iya orisa "that dead people dont die twice
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
MdNice1:

Baba I have finished d correction and done everything, he did not unblock me on Whatsapp and has blocked me on Call. Instead of him to just unblock me on Whatsapp since all these days.

This man is stupid and a fraudster now. So you think I will be so daft you will give me reasons why your phone still blocked me on call and Whatsapp saying your phone fell inside water or you're in the jungle or you can't charge your phone so you can't make call abi?
send it to his email. If he responds fine. If he doesn't. Count your losses and move on.
I can't force him as I don't know him personally. Just send it and leave the rest.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by COURVOISier(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2021
eliok:
please I know you are angry. Can you please stop .
He won't pay you like this.
We gain nothing when we. Don't love or give.
I can't stop you. But think about it, if you are the one that asked someone to do work for you.

Today, he gave you work. What about tommorow.
When things better for you?
Won't you give another person work?

Or you don't believe you can be better to employ others?

I can't stop you as Im not concern but please be careful in life.

His eastgate1 habbit is very bad.
You don't have to join his foolishness.
Even on this thread, a guy like him accuse me.
I said nothing.
Just check.

Because I know how much I have left for freelancer who cheated me.

My brother, you can be ok tommorow .
You can be employer tommorow.

Leave a foolish person so you don't look like him.
I rest my case

Just shut your fowl mouth there. I paid you in full and you and your writer gave me bullshit. I will post screenshots if you say I am lying. I just let it slide cause I am bigger than that, so stop forming classy by been silent.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2021
eliok:
Drop any book cover that you have that's not selling.

I want to help five people redo their cover for free.

First five only.
Duration is 6 days

And it's any book that's not selling.

If I like, I can add keywords.

So send the cover by email only.

Then drop a comment here so I notify you.
keep coming few days left
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2021
SweetOnugbo:
Why is my ebook royalty not showing under royalties earned?

I see it under units ordered. But it's showing 0.0 under royalties earned.
give it sometime
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
COURVOISier:

Just shut your fowl mouth there. I paid you in full and you and your writer gave me bullshit. I will post screenshots if you say I am lying. I just let it slide cause I am bigger than that, so stop forming classy by been silent.
oga you are still angry?

You mean you are still angry? I should keep silent? On my thread? Becos I. Am not responding to your criticism?

Anyway, I'm not here to talk.
But let me tell you that I don't hate you.
How can I be angry up till now?
To whom it may concern.
I don't hate the owner and f this Monika.

He gave me work to do .
I sent the work to writers but it was Fiverr.

The reason is that I used them before and it was good.

So I gave them 4 books of which two is not mine.

The writers messed up.

I lost thew money so I had to write his book from scratch.
After 3 revisions . He said it was ok.
Lastly , he came back and said it was plaigiarised.

I used plaigcheckerx recommend by obamartins.

A paid tool.

This guy said he won't collect it . My brother,
I have done what is best.

So becos you paid me, and I paid a freelancer.
I should keep quiet?

Anyway , I have left everything to God.
I don't hate you.
I can't curse you. But I can tell others to learn from this.

We all are looking for Gods Grace.
You are my brother.
Ask me anything on kdp.

May you reach your goals in life. I used our case as example. Not to disrespect anyone.

You paid me 18k , I paid Fiverr $77 dollars .

I'm the one who lost here. I wish I could get the money back from Fiverr but I have let it go.
What's $77 dollars compared to God's favor?
But I bear it. So if I don't reply no vex.
I was taking care of the sick in-between all these.
If you are still angry I will buy sweets for you.

Wishing you all the best things of life

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.