Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90577 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Dear eliok, good morning, permission to send you a mail?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Good morning eliok, permission to send you a mail?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
eastgates1:
Dear eliok, permission to send you a mail?
send. Your mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2021
I'm lacking behind in this work.. Somebody come to my aid pls. Will be very grateful
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good evening eliok, i have sent it.
eliok:
send. Your mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
eastgates1:
Good evening eliok, i have sent it.
have not received it. Hope it's send as PM.

Or to
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
I sent a mail to the email via piesng@yahoo.com. Thanks.
eliok:
have not received it. Hope it's send as PM.

Or to
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
eastgates1:
I sent a mail to the email via piesng@yahoo.com. Thanks.
ok it was in spam. I just replied.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
MdNice1:

Oga this guy is a criminal

Tell him to vouch if he doesn't know Jimoh. He hasn't paid my money after I wrote a book for him..imagine! A whole book!
Is this guy a criminal or a demon? Are you under a spell Why don't u want to pay?
u did a work for him and he says it did not pass plaigiarism check.

You should get plaigcheckerx or turnitin.

Use it to check the work. Post screenshot for all here.

If you don't have plaigcheckerx. Ask someone to check it for you.

It pains if someone work doesn't pass plaigchecker.

I've been there before. Spent money and it never passed it.

Since he hasn't paid you, let it's better you calm down. Check the work and redo it. Don't call anyone a criminal yet.

I've got 3 books written by freelancer that didn't pass plaigiarism. Since then, I do my work myself.
So let someone check it for you.

If it passes, then ignore him. That's what I do to trolls. Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
His work is crappy and hurriedly done, he wrote a book for me in 24 hours I paid him, that book sold only one copy. I asked him to take your time and write me a good book he did the same in 24hours I wanted to read and pay him I had an headache from the first paragraph.
Then he accused me of blocking him so he could tie me as a scammer till date I have not blocked him
It was because of the above I said I didnt want his work again. Before this time i didnt even know his moniker until he started posting my details on nairaland. When he put it on nairaland I had to check him out and found out that he had so many complaints. He is not the only one writing g for me but no one has given me a work in 24 hours using article rewriter and non has had issues.
He went on to abuse my wife and said I would die in three days.
Now, because he couldn't blackmail me into paying him, which his modus operandi he has come again to put my details on nairaland I had dared him to put out our chats earlier he didnt.
So please this will be the last time I will respond to him and will block him.

eliok:

U did a work for him and he says it did not pass plaigiarism check.

You should get plaigcheckerx or turnitin.

Use it to check the work. Post screenshot for all here.

If you don't have plaigcheckerx. Ask someone to check it for you.

It pains if someone work doesn't pass plaigchecker.

I've been there before. Spent money and it never passed it.

Since he hasn't paid you, let it's better you calm down. Check the work and redo it. Don't call anyone a criminal yet.

I've got 3 books written by freelancer that didn't pass plaigiarism. Since then, I do my work myself.
So let someone check it for you.

If it passes, then ignore him. That's what I do to trolls. Ignore them
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
MdNice1:

It's a lie. He never acted like that. If you see the way he acted..he just he can't collect the book and that's all. That I should check the plagiarism and even keep the book to myself.

When we started chatting, he didn't even reply, Paul Aniekan Etuk just said thank you that he won't be using the book again.

Plagiarism! How can it be plagiarism and I would not have corrected it?
Look at how rude! He said he just won't use the book like that again.
Check our messsages below now
Look at how long it took him to reply my messages!. Infact, there was a time he wasn't replying my messages anymore. I had to be calling, messaging, disturbing with calls, Whatsapp and total stress, everything.
calm down and read what I said. Give this man what he wants my brother. I Know he hasn't paid.

Calm down please.

I can bear what you can't bear. But my advice is, read the book from top to bottom.

Calm down.

FYI, I don't know any of you.

Just a candid advice
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please read this is the perfect book that someone said I scammed him of.
Sorry eliok I am doing this on your thread

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
The following is our conversation in pictures from the very beginning till today.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
More

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mynd44 obinnau Dominique I have been called a scammer that's why I am tagging you guys to bear witness

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
More

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
More

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eastgates1: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pix

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Trying to purchase this book but it's telling me it can't be shipped to Nigeria. I just want a soft copy not a hard copy. How do I go about this, guys? Or if you have a book like this for sale I can reach out Thanks.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1stbest(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
i have, you can WhatsApp me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Trying to purchase this book but it's telling me it can't be shipped to Nigeria. I just want a soft copy not a hard copy. How do I go about this, guys? Or if you have a book like this for sale I can reach out Thanks.

ILegendd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
1stbest:
i have, you can WhatsApp me

And you're so happy with what you're about to do.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1stbest(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
iLegendd:

And you're so happy with what you're about to do.
what do you think i wanted to do?

He is looking for a particular book, and i have it also ready to give it out, what is wrong with it?

if you have the book why can't you give it to him?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
1stbest:
what do you think i wanted to do?

He is looking for a particular book, and i have it also ready to give it out, what is wrong with it?

if you have the book why can't you give it to him?

An author wrote a book and he is selling it. Your job is to give that author's book to clients for free. That's smart of you. Really smart.

Be it free or paid, it's wrong except the author made it free, but in this case, the book he wants isn't free. I know you're trying to be kind to him, but at the expense of the author.

Don't worry, this is Nigeria. Criminality is the culture.

You're not a criminal, but what you're about to do can put you in jail because it's a criminal act.

Sharing another man's intellectual property he is selling to another man for free is a crime.

Let's not argue — I just told you the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.