Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Craziest Thing U Did This Year? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? (14831 Views)

5 Craziest Questions About Nigerian Marriage Receptions / The Craziest Thing I Have Done – Dillish Mathews #bbhotshots / Photo: Craziest Wedding Dance Steps You've Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by dating: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2010
met a gurl for the first time, she came to my office and gave me a Mouth Gig lol
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by denony(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ran away after a gurl boldly asked me for s e x
and she was running after me shouting

pls stop! stop! i only want you just for a night
people were looking at us, it was like a race

"i was running, and she was running after me, imaging?" wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by McCoy91(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
Always was a careless dude but this beat it. The craziest thing i did was to go three-quarters into a novel and then misplace the manuscript. A year and half's worth of work gone. Gave up on the whole idea. .
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Drfinn: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
4me,banging some hottie at d back of ma car, it was dark,but some1 spottd n alertd d police.dy onli arrivd 2 c 2 ppl talkn in a car, of course,all evidences wer conceald-i did play safe yal!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by seedord247(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
Begging our maid for sex
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by adenzo: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
the craziest day was when i drank kerosene. i almost vomit myself
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by nodullin(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
Abstained 4rm sex just like i ve always done!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by cash2coldiz: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2010
Craziest thing i did this year was to f a gurl in the back of a car while my friend was driving, We been hi hi friends for over a year, and we met on that faithful day and i told her i was gonna f, LIKE play like play, we enter the zz
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by ibelab(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
picking up a white girl
( bit$$) in the club ,only  to found out on my bed that she is actually he not she, lol i ran fast than bolt , out de house unclothed, dat my guys in my sitting room ran after me tooo, lol
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Omolola1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2010
Having/engaging in an e-relationship is one of the craziest things av done dis year
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by MrCork2: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

Having/engaging in an e-relationship is one of the craziest things av done dis year

and 190 dumped her and escaped to London grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Omolola1(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
lmao, u are not as bad as i thought
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by MrCork2: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

lmao, u are not as bad as i thought

Thanks babes (((((((Mwaaaaaah kiss)))))))
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by MrCork2: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
sweeery, who needs 190 anyways. the boy is a crackhead wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Omolola1(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2010
ok, that's enough
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Mygoldie(f): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
i hope this madness stops this year. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Phate07(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

Lol, take heart. Its one of the disadvantages of the Internet. Atleast, it shouldn't happen a second time. cheesy cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Omolola1(f): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
its nothing, its jxt crazy because my bf is also a NLnder nd he knew/saw everythng. . .lol
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by DAY12(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

its nothing, its jxt crazy because my bf is also a NLnder nd he knew/saw everythng. . .lol

shocked
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Phate07(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

Are you saying your real boyfriend knew about your stuff with 190? Dont you think its high time you seperated your public(online) life from your private life?

Anyways, stay safe. Am out!

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
Phate07:

Are you saying your real boyfriend knew about your stuff with 190? Dont you think its high time you seperated your public(online) life from your private life?

+1 my Guy!

Osondi Owendi!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by copyandpaste: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
d craziest thg i did. Is masturbating 2times in a week. Bt god has takg control.and i wil never go back 2it.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
Too many to list . . . . . . lol
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by 190: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
Phate07:

+2 grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Yorisb: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2010
190:

+2 grin grin grin

Home breaker na laugh u dey laugh abi tongue

Osondi Owendi!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by 190: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
Yorisb:

Home breaker na laugh u dey laugh abi tongue

Osondi Owendi!

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by pslm23(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
1. I went sky diving  shocked with my hubby in the middle of summer. I tot I was going to die, I will never attempt it again. Sky diving is an oyibo sport not african! na who send me!!

2. My girlfriends and I went to a beach bar during summer and they dared me to do the Makosa dance  grin grin . Now mind you, i have a decent sized behind and as soon as I started dancing, for one moment there i forgot i was a married woman. Can u imagine the stares and the men that were clamouring to dance with me? Needless to say, for the rest of the time my girls and i spent there, we had several drinks but never paid for any  grin grin grin,  black men and the power of the behind!  wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by dont8(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
My girlfriend came to my place with her friend and she brought a film (I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE) which has sex related scenes, but before we started watching, her friend was complaining of headache and I bought drug for her and she slept off.

Me and my girl started watching the film and because it has sex scenes, I got fully charged, by then I've started touching and caressing her laps, her friend pretend as if she was deep in sleep; before then she told me of her friend being around that I should stop and respect her, i didn't know what came over me at that point in time, I told her that her friend has slept off and by then I was all over her as if we were meeting for the first time. I laughed at myself any time I remember this.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by 190: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
[size=14pt]Craziest thing i did this year was chasing MR.COCK away from nairaland!![/size] angry angry angry

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Phate07(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Yorisb:

+1 my Guy!

Osondi Owendi!

Na so nao. We yarn it the way it is. cheesy cheesy

190:

+2 grin grin grin

Why are you shining your teeth? undecided cheesy

Dont worry, maybe MzDarkskin will teach you one or two lessons. tongue
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Woke4all(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
190:

[size=14pt]Craziest thing i did this year was chasing MR.COCK away from nairaland!![/size] angry angry angry
grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by 190: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
Phate07:

Na so nao. We yarn it the way it is. cheesy cheesy

Why are you shining your teeth? undecided cheesy

Dont worry, maybe MzDarkskin will teach you one or two lessons. tongue

Amen!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 / Wedding Colour Combination: Burgundy And Champagne Gold / Emmanuel Iphex Samuel And Sharon's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.