Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Craziest Thing U Did This Year? - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? (15096 Views)

5 Craziest Questions About Nigerian Marriage Receptions / The Craziest Thing I Have Done – Dillish Mathews #bbhotshots / Photo: Craziest Wedding Dance Steps You've Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by tdough: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2011
sori pipz, didnt come across diz topic 4 a while. but i fink d craziest tin i did last yea waz giv my head to a whoa. can u bliv dat i actually sucked d cunt of an ashi. aldough it tasted gud nbsides it had no smell. noteven an oita of it. now she wldnt liv me alone. damn
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by dmomie(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2011
Smiley- B:

I started falling in love with a guy i shouldnt have fallen in love with  cheesy ,  Kissed him so many times  and thought about dating him so many times. grin
Gave me lots of heart aches so today i decided As New Year resolution to KEEP AWAY FROM HIM!!!  cool
same here.  lyk i wasn't finkin wit ma head!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by InkedNerd(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2011
The craziest thing I did in 2010was join this crazy website lol j/k. I honestly don't think I did anything crazy in 2010.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Tinksh(f): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2011
fell for the wrong guy and stayed way longer than i should have, lesson learnt, i hope!!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Intrepid1(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2011
Er, Does this count? Waited for 7 years to exact revenge on one babe that dumped me in uni. Made her fall hopelessly in love with me and nacked her a couple of times before riding into the sunset without her,
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Intrepid1(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2011
the craziest thing i did was that i drank a cup of kerosene thinking it is a water. i almost die that day

Na lie joo! You no get nose, abi you no smell the kerosene?
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by InkedNerd(f): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2011
Intrepid!:

Er, Does this count? Waited for 7 years to exact revenge on one babe that dumped me in uni. Made her fall hopelessly in love with me and nacked her a couple of times before riding into the sunset without her,

Wow that sounds ummm pathetic [no offense]. And this is all because she broke up with you? undecided
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2011
Intrepid!:

vengence
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Intrepid1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
Wow that sounds ummm pathetic [no offense]. And this is all because she broke up with you? Undecided

Omo, the female hurt me when I was young and vulnerable! I had to get her back!

vengence

Paddy, na so I see am o!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by InkedNerd(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
Intrepid!:

Omo, the female hurt me when I was young and vulnerable! I had to get her back!

Smh undecided
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by DrSam: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Holumighty(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
I banged a lady in her four beded room in the female hostel of a tetiary institution. I bleeped 3 ladies 2dozen time within.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by revomind(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
Had sex in a public place, Almost got caught. grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Bukittes(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2011
Broke my virginity after holding on for so long but it was so worth it! The waiting and the giving I mean!
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by livedit(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ Koochicco:

Does it mean u've never traveled outta your state prior to the Korean trip last March

Yes, I've traveled outside of my state. But never by plane. I've only drove by the airport and dropped people off. But never went inside. The other states I've been to I got there driving. But this was my first time flying ever. I wish I could go back, but actually my fiance will be here next month permanently. But we will be flying to his home country in Lagos though. I can't wait. Plus, my sister is going with us. Yes, the only who said that I would end up a sex slave when I went to go visit him. Lol Now they all can't wait to meet him and have talked to him. So their whole attitude has changed against Nigerian men. Now they see not all of them aren't always up to no good. So I'm very happy! smiley
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by earlalright(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
mixed business with pleasure
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by koolchicco: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2011
livedit:

@ Koochicco:

Does it mean u've never traveled outta your state prior to the Korean trip last March

Yes, I've traveled outside of my state. But never by plane. I've only drove by the airport and dropped people off. But never went inside. The other states I've been to I got there driving. But this was my first time flying ever. I wish I could go back, but actually my fiance will be here next month permanently. But we will be flying to his home country in Lagos though. I can't wait. Plus, my sister is going with us. Yes, the only who said that I would end up a sex slave when I went to go visit him. Lol Now they all can't wait to meet him and have talked to him. So their whole attitude has changed against Nigerian men. Now they see not all of them aren't always up to no good. So I'm very happy! smiley

Wow, what an adventure. lol But like I said b4, glad it paid off amazingly, and now, your family can see that the ''Nigerian men are bad'' thingy is basically unfounded and stereotyped. Again, it'll be fair to say u're one unique livedit lady and I'm sure your Fiancé would always remember these sacrifices as they don't come too often. Sorta envy him tho. grin

Long may you live ma'am! wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by ChScott(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
To had s e x with my seven months ago ex, The next morning I felt like killing myself
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Blazay(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2011
It was a boring year in 2010. . .all I did was work, work, work. . . This year will be even worse with school. . .work. . .school. . . work.
Till to prepare for retirement.
No more crazy living till next year. kiss
2012 that is.

Time to chill! cool
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
call the ex ex exctasy, lol
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Chibaz(m): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2011
i was kissing a lady of 35 while am 20 at a road side, my girlf was one sexy me at the same ask are you ok? And i being 2 laugh,
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by MrCork17: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
ermm, mistakenly wore her pant, twice tongue
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by ChScott(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

shocked
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

PMSL grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Omolola1(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
rotflmao @ cork
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by tpia1: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
your, FATHER:

The craziest thing i did this year was,  there was this babe i like so much i wanted her to be one of ma galfriends but this particular girl liver they fail me i know no y! so i decided rehearsing ma lyrics, after rehearsing i told maself 'am good to go' only for me to get to her house the next day and told her i have sumtin to tell her. she said 'wat?' as i wanted to tell her na that time liver come fail badly i now said 'cynthia i want us to be erm, erm (as i wanted to say bf and gf liver failure made me say 'brother and sister!'  grin grin she lauged out loud i was so embarrased angry angry looking back i think its the craziest thing i did this year grin grin grin grin grin

wow you have an exciting life.

not a dull moment.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 15, 2011
Orton1_0:

Left my lodge for my Lecture hall, bouncing with all the swaggs you can envision. I was feeling good cos pratically all the gurls i met en route smiled as they walked passed, even the guys hailed me with the popular "chairman! chairman!?" crap.  On getting to my lecture hall entrance, see me se wahala, Nna everybody's eyes were on me. I Gradually traced their eyes down- between my legs. . . . .my fly was wide open . . . .and i had no boxers that day . . . .my second head was peering & staring at them majestically via my back door.
It wasn't funny.

well, too bad.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Tosinville(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2011
^na orton1_0 u wan face next abi?
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Orton10(m): 2:50am On Mar 15, 2011
tpiah!:

well, too bad.
Thanks darling!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Corgito Ergo Sum wink
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by 190: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2011
[size=18pt]dreamt of tpiah giving me B.J (yesterday)[/size]
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by BABE3: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2011
on NL: Invaded NL with some home girls/culprits, posting controversial topics. Oh yh, "Would you do a girl like me", "My Boyfriend" and "Who's Finer: Babe or SuleSule?" are not-so-real- topics tongue grin

In real life: I wasn't wearing my seat belt and I was driving like a fool in Lagos earlier this year. Latsma(Some sort of Nigerian police) guyz tried stopping the car, but I didn't stop, because my license and all the car documents were sha not in order. I was the only one in the car and I didn't have much money on me(I only had 1k or so) . They sha started following/chasing me.  Thank God there was no hold-up that day. I managed to out-run them. I had to leave the car in some random place for a while and I okada'ed myself back home!
Oh yh, I got the car back, safe and sound (surprisingly)  cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by InkedNerd(f): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

on NL: Invaded NL with some home girls/culprits, posting controversial topics. Oh yh, "Would you do a girl like me" and "My Boyfriend" are not-so-real- topics tongue grin

In real life: I wasn't wearing my seat belt and I was driving like a fool in Lagos earlier this year. Latsma(Some sort of Nigerian police) guyz asked me to stop the car, and I didn't, because my license and all the car documents were sha not in order. I was the only one in the car and I didn't have much money on me(I only had 1k or so) . They sha started following/chasing me. Thank God there was no hold-up that day. I managed to out-run them. I had to leave the car in some random place for a while and I okada'ed myself myself back home!

Chineke!! shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Largest Gospel Concert In Nigeria / Full List Of Winners At The #TFAA2016 / Kebbi Marries Off 100 Widows, Divorcees In Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.