Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99993 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mu2sa2: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
babasolution:
My own is that let those that are doing evil keep doing evil.those doing good keep doing good,every one will answer to their maker someday
Let me support you with something profound -
Talking about the Day of Judgement, it is forewarned that:
"Whoever did (even) an atom´s weight of good, shall see it, And whoever commits an atom´s weight of evil, shall see it."
Q99:7-8

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Smile001(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
This country is turning to something else Poorest when I never eat since a day now Anyone can help ooooo Abeg 0113309396 GTB
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Storeyedbuildin(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You stole the words from my mouth.

Later they will say how many billions they spent.

Still can't find anyone that got part of the 250 billion refund CBN ordered as repayment for illegal bank deductions

Good morning bro...
No 4get me oo
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Befii: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
They don't care at all.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Benwallt(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria on a continue bleeding
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by tbtosine(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020
ok. Let me check my account... If money not enter help me check your children account oooo.. Maybe there is a mixup somewhere.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ayoadeifee(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Righteousnes89: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
andyanders:
To their cronnies? Let the money be sent to the CBN and let them disburse to banks and the commercial banks now credit 10k to every a/c with bvn with credit balance of below 1k of which the Apex bank can crosscheck when auditing. Asking these individuals to disburse the money, it will end up in their own a/cs. Or let them go to these companies that has casual workers who work 12 hrs and earn 1k per day, that the government closed those companies and they don't have any other source of income as they will have nothing to eat for this 2 wks.

Anyhow you do it, the money will not get to the people, this is Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Germi9: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.
m
Is this not the same woman from Npower?...say no more: She's a THIEF am at home they should come and arrest me..fools

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by sunnery247(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Madam Minister, permit me to ask... how do you come to know all the poorest households all over the federation easily like that? And mind you, statistically, almost 70% of the populace are daily living on wage earning. We are waiting for you to distribute it across to us.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by asksteve(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

The poorest Nigerians are the Buharis, Kyaris, Lai's Amaechis, Gandolas, Tinunus, All minisisters, Assembly members and all their cronies. and co.

Must everything about Nigeria be a scam?

Where did they get this data from?

A country that cannot boast of a comprehensive database of her citizens for more than six year via NIMC even with all the data at their disposal from NIMC, Telcos, Banks etc.
All of a sudden they have data of the poorest households. There is God o!

Pls our Misleaders, just go ahead and steal and tell us u spent it on the fight against corona virus, we'll appreciate it more than this daylight robbery.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ofemigeorge(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
All road leads to the north. I really pity people from the east.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by smitth: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Poorest households my foot, smh embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by GoldHorse(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.

I wanted to even ask question about the "immediate". So they already have all the "poor people's" bank account details, ehn?! When did they submit?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by lozanni(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:

That was the first question that came to my mind.
They should make the cash and food transfer to be very comprehensive, so that everyone is catered for.
If the above can be done, then there will surely be almost total compliance with the Government stay at home order.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by davidufuoma(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Garri wey b life saver
I dey tell u grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by slowice(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Gej's government is far more transparent than this fulani infested lying government

I know people who were blessed through you win and sure p fund and didn't do anything out of the ordinary to get it... But these buhari men are lying criminals, taking advantage of every opportunity to empty our treasury even a pandemic

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Or better still swallowed by a python
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Where did they get the data for the payments? Some government officials will still make dirty money from this coro problem
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Iceberg3: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

This is a test of what a people faced for 3yrs

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us

Im SS but God bless you richly. Whatever they wanna share is more than 50% for the northerners. God is our sustainer
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by luluman: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
No need to include "fools" now.You've made your point.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
I don't like doing this. But I don't have choice. Right now I only have 300 naira with me. God is my witness. Pls somebody should help out. I have two children and am not working in government, how will these government sharing money to the poor identify me? Pls no amount is too small. God knows am a very shy person. But I know by God grace I will survive.
Bank first bank.
George N ugo.
God bless you all.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
amstamon:

Guy you Wan beg die? Created an account on the 20th March and you've had 22 post of begging!! Only fools would spare u 1kobo.
Imagine created 3 accounts, 1 for begging and the remaining 2 for liking ur begging.
What have you been doing before the pandemic that you didn't save from? Oh u sef go claim say u dey live from hand to mouth also abi? Continue.
But just realize that the blood of those that were cut short of real help from inoccent people on the platform just because of you greedy and fraudulent practice would be on you. Not a curse bro but a guaranty.
hahahahaa bro you be fbi o.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by nams77: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
blackboy:
This is the second time they are doing this. Abacha loot 2019 they said they shared it to the poor, we no get I asked for any poor who got, no one,showed
That's true. No one remembers that story again. Nigerians have short attention span

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by vikstandon(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
As expected , large chunk of the money will be embezzled and the little remaining will be given to the almajiris.

Anyone who loots the Nation's wealth this time around would be visited with far much pain and penury than Corona Virus Disease could inflict.

Say Amen... If you want this country to move forward.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Blesyn22(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Audio Government
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Oduduwasons: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
As expected , large chunk of the money will be embezzled and the little remaining will be given to the almajiris.
You are right
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Ezonman(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Total scam-; all the donations are gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.