Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99973 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by jamace(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Anybody who uses the COVID 19 issue to loot treasury will never enjoy the loot in peace. Curse be on such people.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by anonimi: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
What are the criteria used to identifies the poorest, in the Nigeria society? And which medium are they using to share the money?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by johnmartus(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
This is a very shameful thing... This woman will just enrich herself...
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by BrutusOj(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
These guys at the helm of affairs of Nigeria deliberately refuse to do the right thing cos they know it will benefit the masses. When last did we do census? Through census exercise we could have gotten a data base that will play a major role in this kind of critical time.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by deltateam: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk

Such open ended statements make me crazy.

What basis are they going to use? You mean cash payments to rural areas?

Are you aware there are poor people in urban areas?
How are they going to account for those payments except quoting maddening amounts when this pandemic is over.

Let them credit accounts based on BVN that way nobody can be credited twice.

Let them credit only accounts that are less than #50 000 in account balance without announcing it, that way, greedy people don't empty their bank account.

Then let them send relief to rural areas.

There's no how, this distribution to poor homes won't be selective. Trust me. Some states will even be ghosted. Watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Kay25(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Who are those receiving it?maybe their families in daura or three sick abba kyaris and co stop deceiving us or else corona will eat the lungs if you all
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by friday2011(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by holycup(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Ndí oshí.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Danhumprey: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
What a country?! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Phelixblaq(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogun kill you
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Belwodwid(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
This is the time to value every single life in Nigeria ,,,, anybody with bvn and bank account but the poor and rich should be paid ,,,,I believed no family will be left,,even if your Junior one don't have account they can benefit from you ,,,,,May bless and restore the Whole world Amen
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari is quite stupid to have these ministers

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by tbtosine(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk

Can we have the statistics record of the poorest ?

On what data base is the record kept ma ?

When did you collect the info of the poorest ma ?

And how many poorest have come out to affirm the auntentication of what you saying ma ?

Can we identify who are the poorest ?

Those are the questions we need to ask our honorable minister.
Dont be surprice when you see the name of their children and their relatives on the poorest list.

I think falzs the bad guy is right. This Nigeria everybody is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by bjprodint(f): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
My spouse is physically challenged with 2 kids,needs help with feeding.0030645881 access bank
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by bikefab(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
How do they determine the poorest when Nigeria have no database? All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pacificom: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
After all over 75% of Nigerians are living in poverty. How can they help poor people that they don't even have any parameter to identify them. Just a sweet talk.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg we are all poor ooo 250 million Nigerians
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this person went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute.

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us
hunger and starvation killled more people than bullets during the civil. over a million people i believe. So what are you saying?. Where are u getting ur instance from.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by deltateam: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.

Its very rare for you to find a family without someone there having a bank account.

Hello! This is 2020.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Otsam(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

From which database was the list of the poorest families drawn? That’s how they have always looted monies that could have been judiciously spent on infrastructures. This crisis that we thought would open their mind to fixing things like hospitals is now the one they see as another channel to loot.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by buzorcharles(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Evil and cursed government
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Centrallock: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Last last nah northerners be poorest homes.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by bkool7(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
These fg are fool.
This virus has made more people to be poor.

I have not been paid February salary as at now.
I only have 4k in my wallet with three people to feed.
What does that make me?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dalass(f): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:

In short I just dey wonder... The stupid government that doesn't have proper data base for its workers or npower or any group whatsoever....

Of course, her village people and some APC party members must be among...

And the donated monies will develop wings and fly! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by prisho7(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Hope d cash transfer will go round to those that really need it. If u don't get your own pls do not be disturbed just attend my car tracking installation, car diagnosing & digital marketing training in Lagos https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Belwodwid(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Belwodwid:
This is the time to value every single life in Nigeria ,,,, anybody with bvn and bank account both the poor and rich should be paid ,,,,I believed no family will be left out,,even if your Junior ones don't have account they can benefit from one or two people in your household ,,,,,May God bless and restore the Whole world Again Amen
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by McTested(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
My only crime is been Nigerian, poorest household dije.....

Worst government of the century
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by MrBONE2(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
josen16322:
wat about d poor people livin at oshodi just spray d cash in d air abeg any body wey fast go cash dat is why dey call it cash flow as long as cash is involve grin

Something like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Egoveen: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
please do you have soup and garri or fufu? I'm starving badly please ;(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.