Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99995 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ada9ja(f): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
you top the list
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Kyase:

ok, now you are taking it personal

Yep...! I have always been very personal when politics of Nigeria is involved.....! How can you claim to give poorest households cash without clear proofs and who deserves to be called poorest transparently...? Only Fulanis do that...!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Dominatrix(f): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Damn, this is messed up
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SoNature(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Which poorest Nigerians?

The same unbanked people?

This is a looting spree

APC don finish this country!

Anyone who expects Nigerian leaders to change after this Covid-19 experience does not know this country
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by deltateam: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
josen16322:
wat about d poor people livin at oshodi just spray d cash in d air abeg any body wey fast go cash dat is why dey call it cash flow as long as cash is involve grin

Isn't this advice sickening? To spray money when everyone is preaching social distancing?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Nothing good comes out of this forsaken country, WTF do you mean by poorest households? Are we jokes to you ? It’s high time y’all start having sense!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by tflepper: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Corona virus will end up in the household of whoever that embezzle this money. Bvn should be the best options in sharing this funds or how do they want to share funds or package that poor people will not rush into the street which is another way of spreading this disease. How you ever seen a scene where people fight for food, just relate am abeg. Nonsense government and bunch of fools as youths
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by CHIDOHSKI: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Poorest households are from the North. Don't expect anything if you are from South
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by opribo(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
This is corruption, in a country where you have no reliable database of your citizens and you want to be seen yo do something. It would have been better yo go through the local governtment.

He local government come up woth a least of their vulnerable citizens in this situation and then FG can then double check the list before dispatching the funds.

Not the one the alleged gf to the president will be sharing money to any person they like and the rest goes to their pockets. This is akin to what thr former minister of defence did which the incumbent goverment is persecuting him.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Nonsense & nigeria government

Spits!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dallyemmy: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
What is the basis? National Identity Database?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Astrologyfact: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
amstamon:

Guy you Wan beg die? Created an account on the 20th March and you've had 22 post of begging!! Only fools would spare u 1kobo.
Imagine created 3 accounts, 1 for begging and the remaining 2 for liking ur begging.
What have you been doing before the pandemic that you didn't save from? Oh u sef go claim say u dey live from hand to mouth also abi? Continue.
But just realize that the blood of those that were cut short of real help from inoccent people on the platform just because of you greedy and fraudulent practice would be on you. Not a curse bro but a guaranty.

Please stop that am in the same condition as him, please this is real, who enjoy begging?? Its painful before this corona virus he doesn't beg please learn to think for other perspectives of Life
You will never Beg to feed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by chocboi78(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Stupid government.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dalass(f): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
jamace:
Anybody who uses the COVID 19 issue to loot treasury will never enjoy the loot in peace. Curse be on such people.

Amen!

They always feed fat on crisis... They are delighted when there is something to pretend to spend on.. Mofos!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mrkings84(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE POOREST PEOPLE ARE IN THE NORTH.

JUST TAKE THE MONEY GO SHARE TO THEM!

THIS GOVERNMENT IS THE MOST CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT ANY COUNTRY HAS EVER HAD AND WILL EVER HAVE!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Myjust(f): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk
I can't believe this... Can you imagine! How do you identify the poorest home, let me guess, the beggers in the north. This one will not work at all. Send money to Nigerians. Cbn has the record of Nigerians that have accounts .. See day light robbery. For too long you people have taking us for fools and now that you are suppose to repent because you don't know if this is the end, you are still looking for ways to play your cards out.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Pajemo(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
How can u know d poorest people idiots... Dem go loot money
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Centcanada: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
How? By what means? This government na thief. Those things are scam. Propaganda from the pit if hell! You all are liars!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by joe4christ(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
andyanders:
To their cronnies? Let the money be sent to the CBN and let them disburse to banks and the commercial banks now credit 10k to every a/c with bvn with credit balance of below 1k of which the Apex bank can crosscheck when auditing. Asking these individuals to disburse the money, it will end up in their own a/cs. Or let them go to these companies that has casual workers who work 12 hrs and earn 1k per day, that the government closed those companies and they don't have any other source of income as they will have nothing to eat for this 2 wks.

It will cost the government about 500 billion naira to pay 40million Nigerians with BVN 10k each.
And about 300-400 Billion naira if your advice should be considered by the federal government.

But trust me, Buhari will tell u we are on recession, and Nigeria cannot afford spending that much as it will be considered as recklessness. But they will be quick to disburse same on obtaining brand new cars or allowance for the senators.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ALGOBOWI: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
This woman can talk more and make little or no meaning... Parrot!
She won't follow what's been said until after she might have capitalised on the indigent
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Hugo7(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
The statement should be rephrased to " FG starts immediate cash transfer to Northerners and herdsmen.
this people no dey fear God even with recent happenings
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Mrshape:
Everything about Nigeria always have error,
What is your definition for poorest house hold.
How do I know if I am among?
Nonsense
God bless you. Am just sending my friend a massage on whatssp now who is in US. to please send me anything, I only have naira left with me #300 naira now. God is my withnes and am going to stay for 14 days. How am I going to survive this. And I don't like begging. May God see me through.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Sholaco: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Useless people, this is what they said during their stupid campaign manifesto that #5000 stipends would be pay to the poor but unfulfilled. Today, pandemic is all over the country brought by this useless bastard politician and their children and all what this fulani mumu woman could say is transferring money to the poor after you have impoverish the country at large

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by jatgod(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Make them better send the money to all of us if them no want make corona finish them all
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Na Northerners go benefit more but seems most of them no get account for bank so how e go be?

Me I'm waiting for my own alert ooo... All these incompetent Northerners in d elm of affairs na only God go punish una if una divert this yam to una people.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by friday2011(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Toks2008:

200k is too much. Just 10k to every BVN linked account will be a good start/

I dont know who we have offended in Nigeria. Cursed leaders.

Pls tell me what you want to use there 10k buy put for house in this time that prices has gone up, even if you leave in the village.

The reasonable amount should start from 50k upward and it should be done via bvn accounts with less than 20k/30k balance.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Derick302(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
I hope it reaches my account am dying of hunger here guys no work for 14 days how will I survive. Fg pls here's my account number 3129820157 first bank Oliseh Dericson. I hope this is a truthful news
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by accountantben: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
What parameters are they using to ascertain the poorest household. I don't think there is any data for the poorest household in this Country. We should tell ourselves the truth and stop using the masses to loot from our treasury. Everything that has beginning, definately have an end. If you believe you are in power and you can choose to do whatever you want, I want you to know that there is gonna be a day when we all shall stand before the almighty while our stewardship will be review by his Angels. God will surely visit anyone with more plague as he has started with those who have turned this country into personal business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.