Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99991 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by amstamon: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Please stop that am in the same condition as him, please this is real, who enjoy begging?? Its painful before this corona virus he doesn't beg please learn to think for other perspectives of Life
You will never Beg to feed
Account created on March 24 abi? Try harder. Fools. The mods are not doing their jobs at tall. Rubbish like that can never happen in quora or reddit
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Aemmaboos(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
tongue Who are the people that are poor you are transferring money to. Another way to pack our money
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by walkwithgod(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
pacificom:
Seriously I can never trust any politician again. Since It is phenomenal that they will end up forgetting the majority of poor Nigerians that campaign and voted for them.

lol, you sef be covidiot bro. (No offense)

Why put your trust in greedy politicians ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Africa is my father land, Nigeria is my county. But how is it possible to know poor people in just 2 days? Don't you consider that during this period 90% of Nigerian are poor? Because nobody work or earn money everywhere has been closed down. The best advise is government should not guessing if someone poor or not. Just transfer #8-10,000 into every Nigeria bank Account. And reduce Senate, minister governor, Salary during this time to make cash flow

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by umykal: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk

How did the FG identify the poorest households in Nigeria? Which parameter did they use? This is another avenue to loot money and transfer cash to their relatives.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by brainworkng: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
You label ur citizens as being poor, yet when they called us poverty capital of the world we frown at it.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pekisdgee(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
*BREAKING - New Virus Expected To Cause Pandemic In Nigeria*

A new virus will be found in Nigeria, starting from Tuesday, 1st of April, 2020.

It is called Hunger Virus (HunVid-20). It is caused by the government of Nigeria.

The symptoms are
- mild thinking
- severe thinking
- headache
- stomach rumbling
- children crying of severe stomach bite
- worms in the belly engaging in WWE
- ulcer rate increases by 400% within 72 hours.

Hunvid-20 kills faster than Covid-19. Within 6 days, it's estimated that about 5% of the population will be dead if there is no intervention.

The worst part of it is that it affects only the poor masses, as the government officials have gathered enough food for themselves and their family members.

Though it is not contagious, everyone that falls within that class (poor masses) will experience it.

Resultant effects of the Huvid20 is that some citizens will engage in burglary, locked shops will be major targets, increased rate of stealing, just to avoid premature death.
Hence, guard your pot of food well.

Protest against the government of the day will mostly likely occur.

Hunvid-20, the effect/outcome of Nigeria's Inimical and Senseless Political Leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Pheelz2020(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2020
how dem wan achieve this scam?

Omobada:
Where my own? Madam minister
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Derick302:
I hope it reaches my account am dying of hunger here guys no work for 14 days how will I survive. Fg pls here's my account number 3129820157 first bank Oliseh Dericson. I hope this is a truthful news

On no. You might even be richer. I only have 300 naira. And we are four in number.
FG. This my account no. 3094190709
First bank.
May God help all of us.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nizguy(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Opportunity to to favor the north. Cos I know it won't get to South East... Stupid pple everywhere
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by muyi12345: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Only the affected states they say. What about those states that declared no movement since last week (like ondo state), does that mean it doesn't concern them? Why is it that our leaders and politicians thinks like fools. Who are those poor people that will be benefited, I guess only the one's with voter's card I think. Mtheeeew rich people with little brains.
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by fadawa: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Everything in Nigeria is scam how are they going to pay each n everyone poorest as they said, in fact how do i know if iam among those who will going to received it!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.
lol they go say cat chop the list na.. Very stupid and corrupt country.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2020
opribo:
This is corruption, in a country where you have no reliable database of your citizens and you want to be seen yo do something. It would have been better yo go through the local governtment.

He local government come up woth a least of their vulnerable citizens in this situation and then FG can then double check the list before dispatching the funds.

Not the one the alleged gf to the president will be sharing money to any person they like and the rest goes to their pockets. This is akin to what thr former minister of defence did which the incumbent goverment is persecuting him.

Local government?? Joke of the day.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Emotionss: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

North
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Foreign231(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Now tell me who are the poorest people? I laughed when I saw the heading. My mind say make I no read content but I do strong head. Stupid people.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by adefund(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2020
What are the criteria in selecting the poorest or vulnerable ones in the country
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dangoteinlaw: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Toks2008:

200k is too much. Just 10k to every BVN linked account will be a good start/

I dont know who we have offended in Nigeria. Cursed leaders.
i am so sure this is just another avenue to siphon money. What's with the "cash transfers to the poorest homes" so the poor and poorer homes don't need money on this lockdown abi? Everyone should be a beneficiary to this and not a selected group. Just like u have said any bvn linked account should receive at least 15k for starters. Is that a brainer for this govt?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by KoeChz(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2020
i operate a small game shop in a school. Majority of the times i earn below 500 a day. And i must pay rent n bills so no nothing to save. Since the fallout nothing is fought coming, am dying of hunger. Good people with mind of GOD kindly help me out. Acc no 0128639642, gtbank.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by West2019(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2020
God punished our leaders .if I didn't received alrt
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Agugbadin: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Why is this government lying to the citizens of this country, how we're the poor determined, where did they get the data base from.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Perfecttouchade: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2020
grin see dis people o shoo shocked
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by hush15: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

Are you minding those fraudsters o. Its simple. Check the accounts with less than 10000 naira balance. Very simple but no...
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Agugbadin: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
i am so sure this is just another avenue to siphon money. What's with the "cash transfers to the poorest homes" so the poor and poorer homes don't need money on this lockdown abi? Everyone should be a beneficiary to this and not a selected group. Just like u have said any bvn linked account should receive at least 15k for starters. Is that a brainer for this govt?

You are absolutely right, they have been stealing this is another avenue to steal
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Befii: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
How do we identify the poorest household. My household is poor and have not received any cash.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hopefully, they already have your akant... Expect your alert anytime now!!!
lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Yenny4real(f): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2020
liars, maybe in the north. why are they lying for God sake, Nigeria we needs prayers.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Befii:
How do we identify the poorest household. My household is poor and have not received any cash.
boss just forget these people. They don't care. People are really suffering o. God slow to judge seriously.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by lanrex101: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
These fools are trying to scam us.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Lanretoye:
The most poorest on this thread should pls identify...school feeding,I no see.tradermoni,I no se.farmermoni,I no see.coro money...must everything benefit the north?

Hmm I don't even know where to classify myself. Weather poor or poorest grin right now I only have 300 hundred naira with me left and am to stay at for two weeks. Should in case your closed to this government. This are my account details. Bank. First bank. Acc no. 3094190709

God shall see us tru. And your friend
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nnaetochukwu(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Mahnn this country is too manipulated by illiterates ,I assume the presidency's way of distributing this funds now is another way to marginalize other tribe
Trust me it's all going to the north
Spits angry shit hole country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.