Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 (40430 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / COVID-19: Mamora Attributes Slow Pace Of Testing To PCR Machines / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by temptnow: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Thieves, looting will soon commence

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2020
We already know it will come down to how u spent.. how about other countries. The amount of ppl confirmed is not even much and uve started complaining. Remember alot of ppl hav made serious contributions so far. Pls no politics at this point in time

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by sapientia(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol..

There you have it.

One of the looting methods.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Jydez28: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Even if it's 20k we have enough donations to cover it , but you better speak the truth, you know corona virus doesn't like lies, he's watching you o.

OGA be careful o

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ManishSmith(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Opportunity to loot the country treasury. So all the money that mike adenuga, tony elumelu, dangote, CBN and jack ma donated will not cover it? I cough in coro voice for Una! Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by CoolAmbience(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:
They shl be giving us details of daily spendings & donations everyday

That is the right thing to do.

But church never provide details of donations and spendings na government go come do am.

My brother, at the fullness of time, all men will leave the earth to meet the Creator.

Let them continue!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by chozzy: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
princeade86:
Must we inflate everything in dis country. Hsha

I don't think he has inflated the cost.
It's a new disease and the test kits are new too.

I read from a foreign article that each test kit costs $250
Do the Maths

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by SEGLIZ: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
I knew those donations would sure locate a drain pipe at the long run.
I don't blame them though (drain pipes) but the fellow cooperate thieves that donating to them order than give the people directly.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by jayplus06(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Lobatan����this is Wia we go spend all d money they donate for us abi
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
what happened to the donated free testing kit?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
How much does each senatorial cup of tea cost? Take it out of those expenses. Give them N10 pure water instead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by dopedealer(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2020
I learnt the Testing kits Jack ma donated to Nigeria can only test 25,000 people . As at today Nigeria has only 131 cases only. For avoidance of doubt ,let's assume NCDC has tested over 500 people from the kits , out of which 133 were positive.

We still have a balance of over 24,000 spaces.

What is the 10k meant for again . When we have free testing kits donated already..

I read on Nairaland yesterday somebody's bad experience trying to get tested at NCDC office in Abuja and how he was been tossed around despite his courage to even submit himself for test .

I know the number of cases in Nigeria are underreported due to the inability of citizens to get tested.

So if you think the figures NCDC rolled out are accurate , then you need to be more careful , pls

#Stay at Home

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by dadebayo1(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Everyone cashing out..... What happened to the 20000 test kits donated? Gbewiri

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by IMASTEX: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Yankee101:
And the free 1million test kits from Jack Ma?

We don start again for naija
Na their way. Politicians survive on looting, it is their oxygen without which they will all die.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by pennywys(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2020
These scammers are at it again
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Ouchbabe(f): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Market women are busy increasing the price of garri, this useless government is busy increasing the price of COVID-19 test. Which way Nigeria? sad shocked

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Image123(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Loot to death. Indeed, only Jesus can truly save. Good gestures, charities, education, disaster, pandemic cannot save a looter or any other sinner. Little wonder the rich Nigerians are very hesitant and almost ashamed to give openly. They know, they know.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ttmacoy: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
What they are saying as if the fast test kits may not be reliable and there is some truth to that given most of the test kits the likes of Spain bought from China were found to be defective and returned.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/china-supplied-faulty-coronavirus-test-kits-to-spain-czech-republic/amp/

This just increases my skepticism at the numbers China is reporting to the outside world.

Yankee101:

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by realstars: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Ten Thousand?
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Btruth: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Meaning?

.......as in all the billions donated will be spent on coronavirus test, a bi? sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Aystarz: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2020
edo3:
Am glad everybody is awake,, God is still on the throne... Countdown to 10 am this morning.. Corona is a loser,, thou says the LORD..

You're damn right, Corona is a loser for not doing some darn numbers on these so-called leaders of ours. Nigerian elites fvcking piece of work!!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
so, this is business after all? the creator of this virus didn't know it will come so hard than they expected , anyway they are now cashing out and trust me as they just told us it cost government N10,000 to test each person, you may still have to bribe to get tested in Nigeria, and someone is fighting corruption with all the donations rolling in

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by otokx(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2020
shadelek:
Here we go again. They're stylishly telling us that the donations made by individuals and corporate bodies shall be used for conducting tests for individual who wishes to be tested.
Our leaders are the source of our problems. This virus wouldn't have gained access to this country in the first place, these same unpatriotic leaders caused it. One thing I believe is that after this whole thing is over, nairalanders shall count their households and non shall be missing.

The donors should have donated in the manner of Mr and Mrs Alakija cool
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2020
# LOOTING MODE activated by THIEVES in government!
the shithole is cursed with kleptomaniac rulers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Perfecttouchade: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Why are these people like dis It's a shame dis is coming from their mouth...
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by BlackSpanner: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Looting continual
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2020
How about the kits donated by Jack Ma? Or they've hoarded them for the "big men"?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Yanglee(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2020
whirlwind7:
Hmmm

Much as I don't have any love for this government and Naija politicians in general, I must admit there is some level of credibility to this claim.
In UAE, one had to pay AED375 for the test (this is about USD101.68
Though the test is made free for pregnant women and those above age 65.

Also, you may Google to see how much the test costs in certain cities in USA. Health insurance may cover part of the cost in some places.
There are different billing modalities involved in different countries and locations.

God bless you. A lot of people have smart phones but yet still very dumb. A simple research using google would have given them an hint as to how expensive carrying out a test is.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by frankmoney(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
And so ?. This government has been ripping us since. Every lawmaker and president should suspend thier allowance and it will pay for it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Yankee101:

what about the one donated by Alakija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Ways Sex Can Kill You And How To Avoid Them / Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.