Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 (40431 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / COVID-19: Mamora Attributes Slow Pace Of Testing To PCR Machines / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by bellequeen: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Already building figures for your fraud, what a country!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Which kind country is this.

Has anyone heard of how much it cost
The US
UK
Italy
China
And all other countries of world to do a COVID 19 Test.

Why turn every issue into a money making venture. When people are dying.

What stops the Government from buying the equipments and let government doctors and volunteers do the work?

May God help me out of here soonest.
So embarrassing, so wicked, so Evil
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Valentine097(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
shadelek:
Here we go again. They're stylishly telling us that the donations made by individuals and corporate bodies shall be used for conducting tests for individual who wishes to be tested.
Our leaders are the source of our problems. This virus wouldn't have gained access to this country in the first place, these same unpatriotic leaders caused it. One thing I believe is that after this whole thing is over, nairalanders shall count their households and non shall be missing.
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Clothingonline9(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
backnbeta:
Is N10,000 too much for one person (even though we know it's inflated)?
It’s expensive all over the world how much do I pay to test HIV ?
In UAE, one had to pay AED375 for the test (this is about USD101.68
Though the test is made free for pregnant women and those above age 65.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by bosundaniel: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
They have come again father they came again holy ghost come and take control.x2
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Diggydanny41: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
Yankee101:
And the free 1million test kits from Jack Ma?

We don start again for naija
most of them are faulty
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Anwons(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
And how's that suppose to be a problem? You failed to tell Nigerians how much liquor you consumed in a day not to talk of how your kitchen consumed a day.

Disasters in government
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by iamPrincipal: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
I just like Nigeria, we are just nothing but a comedians grin
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by 1forall: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
So, what?
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by backnbeta(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Clothingonline9:

It’s expensive all over the world how much do I pay to test HIV ?
In UAE, one had to pay AED375 for the test (this is about USD101.68
Though the test is made free for pregnant women and those above age 65.
I believe you, it's expensive but that doesn't stop them from testing as many people as come forward... we've heard stories of symptomatic presentations that were turned back, at least we heard of the guy that took a taxi back home after he was turned back at the hospital. Let them test widely undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2020
shadelek:
Here we go again. They're stylishly telling us that the donations made by individuals and corporate bodies shall be used for conducting tests for individual who wishes to be tested.
Our leaders are the source of our problems. This virus wouldn't have gained access to this country in the first place, these same unpatriotic leaders caused it. One thing I believe is that after this whole thing is over, nairalanders shall count their households and non shall be missing.

Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Ibegtodiffer: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2020
I'm not a fan of the FG, but it's possible the 10k is true. But that shouldn't be a problem. because, without talking about Jack Ma's gift, (Only Alakija's donation) 1B naira can run the test for 100,000 people. Una never run the test for 200 people sef.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by excel101(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2020
The Federal Govt. should also know that lack of maintenance of our Health System in terms of upgrades, annually "costs" the Nigerian families the lost of over 10,000 lives of their loved ones Nationwide. Now which is more expensive?
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ayampissed: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2020
This is one of the reasons I didn't like the idea of donating money. This people will come with all sort of lies just to prove how they spent it. Imagine 10k is now huge. Is he telling us that the Nigerian government cannot spend 1b for free testing. Haba!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by whirlwind7(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

Oga itk so what’s your claim ?

Oga dumbass, my claim is right there in the first sentence.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by MrCaesar: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2020
lies!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Iliyasdass(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor
My little business is on shortdown, there's shortage of food already, pls help!
Nothing is too small, God bless u as u put food on my table. 0158153035 GTB

Baba, try and hide ur hunger..We are all suffering here..Maybe u dey enjoy pass some of us here sef.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Chiemeka1: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2020
This one pass Lai Mohammed
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Dnonso22: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2020
I’m not surprised at all cuz Africa will always remain Africa., when I tell people that Africa would have been the world power by now but their inhumane thoughts about their fellow beings increase per Sec, they doubt!! Can you imagine this people coming out bold and clear to do this on television without even conscience, they’re evil and only God will pay them.. America and Europe at large adopted faster means to test this virus without waiting on WHO just to know the extent and protect the unaffected and this fools are counting on PCR that takes two days, they’re jokers!!! Anyways to cut the story short, if you’re wise you will understand their plans, their plan is not to loot money at all but to cover their incompetence nature so far cuz if they test people at random as America and Europe did, believe me Nigeria will be a disgrace and laughing stock to the world cuz many people will be positive and there will be no center or hospital facilities to accommodate them then the whole world will get to see people shouting outside hospital to even see a bed to sleep at the hospital..So to avoid all thz they have to plan to test little numbers as not to overwhelm the health sectors....We’re wise and know all thz!! Finally, I wish you all the best and love you all..we’ll all live to talk about this in near future.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Chukwurah003: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
chukslawrence:
Nigeria is a joke. Very funny country local govt.

You have said nothing
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2020
A nation will never make this kind of analysis

I will never be well with anyone supporting ONE NIGERIA
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by johnsmarrt(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Very funny country
Leaders without wisdom
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Fraud alert, scam alert and thief alert!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by dominique(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2020
WHO donated kits, Jack Ma donated kits, different billionaires have made donations YET these crazy people want Nigerians to be indebted to them. Other countries have tested and treated thousands of people without disclosing how much they're spending, you that gave not done a quarter of what they've done have already started wailing about how much it cost you. It's only a matter of time before they start charging people upwards of 10k to run the test. Mad government that cannot do anything for the citizens but will conveniently tax them at any chance they get

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Another fraudulent loophole created
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
All i will say is No carry CURSE... put upon yourself because of selfishness and Greed... It may not be a in the DNA of Nigerian politicians to be a philanthropist or even have human feeling..

Please dont allow Corona Virus to teach lesson you can never recover from.... Na warning e dey tell u and u trying to play bush man sense... I dont even know whether you go carry money go grave..... hmmm

Anyways... Crude oil is selling for $10 in some places..... i rest my case
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by burudichange: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
I know for sure say one day dis our gvt monkey wil mistakenly go to market without coming back by god grace.

Pls my ppl am hungry i need little cash to eat 226857038l zenith bank
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Tabulated: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Who did we offend o lord, this is absolute nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Always fun to see these people embarrass themselves daily... What a government!!! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Mamora u are a fucking alcoholic

cheesy
Too funny
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by kinghold(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2020
foolish govt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.