Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 (40427 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / COVID-19: Mamora Attributes Slow Pace Of Testing To PCR Machines / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by brainworkng: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2020
This man is a complete dunce. What is our business if u people spend fortune on testing Nigerians. That's what you get when you refuse to increase budgetary allocation for Health sector.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by LordGold: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Government is responsible for the protection of lives and property, not whining about how much it cost to test a person.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by hush15: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Yankee101:
And the free 1million test kits from Jack Ma?

We don start again for naija

Help me ask them o. Apart from that, people donated monies to government for the purpose of buying test equipment, how is it costing them again. Something that is being paid for by another person. Nigeria is a complete fraud

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by alfredilly: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
We already see how all the released fund and donation will end up. How can a test kit sent by WHO to different countries at a subsidized rate cost #10,000. What other expenses is involved in testing than few additional material like solvent and syringe. What about the test kit donated by Jack ma?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Bornfool(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
The only regret I have in my life is coming to this country as a living thing, living thing doesn't deserve this country, Na everything our stupid politicians go use take advantage of the citizens. The moment you are born in this country just know that you have one default enemy which is our politicians.

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Housing(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2020
shadelek:
Here we go again. They're stylishly telling us that the donations made by individuals and corporate bodies shall be used for conducting tests for individual who wishes to be tested.
Our leaders are the source of our problems. This virus wouldn't have gained access to this country in the first place, these same unpatriotic leaders caused it. One thing I believe is that after this whole thing is over, nairalanders shall count their households and non shall be missing.
AMEEN!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Jimiyung(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
That is because you and the govt are to daft not to know that cheaper kits have been produced. But, everything is a racket in Nigeria. Experience they say is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Mrblaq1990: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Even if every Nigerian is tested that's like nothing with all the audio donations going on. These guys should just shut the f up about financial details and do the needful. Total lock down means no light, no fuel to power your generator. They should kukuma kill us. I always thought Goodluck's tenure was terrible but this current one is shitty to the core. God help us

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by MT: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
bonnyhope:
This is my problem with our leaders

They will always find way of inflating the actual cost

Because they know the citizens are docile.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by kunletexs: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Wen I kicked against the private donations made by the rich, I said it is wrong to gave sent it into Nigerian government account.

Now N10,000 per test. Lie!!!!!!!!!!

Is that not how fashola claim N1billion per 1km.

Jonathan claimed N1 billion for cultery

Lagos state claimed N1million to open Facebook

Lame adeshina claimed N10billion for the awolowo statue he made shortly to his departure only 2 weeks down the line, same was pulled down

Tell us more lies

Each donor should have bought the health equipment he want to donate and direct it to the hospitals he wishes to give it to.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ogmask: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
whirlwind7:
Hmmm

Much as I don't have any love for this government and Naija politicians in general, I must admit there is some level of credibility to this claim.
In UAE, one had to pay AED375 for the test (this is about USD101.68
Though the test is made free for pregnant women and those above age 65.

Also, you may Google to see how much the test costs in certain cities in USA. Health insurance may cover part of the cost in some places.
There are different billing modalities involved in different countries and locations.

It seems you are the only one that read beyond the headline. Too many ignorant pple on NL.
Tnx for telling it the way it is brother.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Kenydisharp1985: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
I only blame those donating to fedral govt cos we citizens are not accepting it. Pls if you want to donate, kindly use that money and buy physical relief materials and test kits and share to the masses. Stop paying into fedral account.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor
My little business is on shortdown, there's shortage of food already, pls help!
Nothing is too small, God bless u as u put food on my table. 0158153035 GTB

Nothing is too small. I just sent you 10 naira. Please manage till its over!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by bizhop01: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
That is why they are testing 10 people daily,
I see why European countries are busy moving their citizens back to their country despite coronavirus situation, instead to see Nigeria as safe place.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nwadyke2020: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:
https://www.legit.ng/1316473-covid-19-fg-spends-n10000-test-patient-mamora.html
All the millions and billions people are donating are enough to test everybody

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Reffoneee: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
Firstbank
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Benrosaria(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2020
whirlwind7:

Oga dumbass, my claim is right there in the first sentence.
Baba prickhole government’s claim isn’t your claim
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
blank:

shocked

E shock you � grin
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by rollandben(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm...End time government! Naija is a Scam. there is God
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by franksunny(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Finally they have come up with a plan to embezzlle the free donation from the public

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by chaloskyx: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
o really the cars and allowances of lawmakers and top government officials also cost us multi millions every month but you government officials wont say that but once its time to spend on the poor man you suddenly become cautious and concerned with the way the nations money is spent

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by HDT13(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seriously I'm getting tired of this W.H.O has not approved this has not approved that,
na something bird dey chop before corn arrive o,
some1 said he has an herbal solution people began wailing as if its by force "WHO needs to test,approve" yet this people are quick to go to their backyard to get bitter leaf and co to treat themselves. (Even go into ritual rites)
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Udobobo: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yankee101:
And the free 1million test kits from Jack Ma?

We don start again for naija

Just help me and ask bro, a country of joke. Embezzlement format loading...
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by kunletexs: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hope this government knows that the entire donation should not be used in testing, majority should be used to upgrade the hospitals. Some to upgrade the isolation centers and etc.

Let not hear stories that touch the heart. But I BET we go still hear am
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ghettochild(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why this gofament dey like so so lies??
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by ghettochild(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
So imagine if it's the rapid test version.. They will say it's 50,000
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Germi9: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
See his Mustache like Millipede
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by noblejking: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
You have not even spend up to 2face donation before giving account of stewardship

Dont worry, we shall come to calculation after the plague.
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Moikiitos: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:
https://www.legit.ng/1316473-covid-19-fg-spends-n10000-test-patient-mamora.html

Even the test tools they get for free and from donors...these daylight fraudsters still wan sell for vulnerable Nigerians. Sha, Naija!
Re: Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 by Dollabiz: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Ways Sex Can Kill You And How To Avoid Them / Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.