Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

She Broke My Heart With Her Words - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart With Her Words (6848 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by KevinDein: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mehn, you have to admit that those who are against the red pill message on nairaland are proper evil. Like, if it's left to them, people like the op should forever remain ignorant of the true dynamics of male-female relationship and as such guys would be repeatedly burnt by narcissistic women who are out to continually use men.

I reckon their advice to the op would be something like "just keep being you. Keep investing so much in relationships; the woman that'll appreciate you will come along"

5 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by nappy760(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
First rule of work

Do not date a colleague at work undecided

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by loadedvibes: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nobody is ever completely an empath some are psychopaths ..
Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by Momoney77: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
ubunja:
yep. And they have been to hell and back for their attraction.

Empath (too emotional) - Narcissist (zero emotions)

Not every woman is an empath but a very good number. And empaths can be men too. But by and large, it's mostly women.

That's why men need to learn to switch off their emotions. Women will come. They're drawn to these emotionless men.

I have read your post "The Power Of Narcissism", but can explain how a man can put himself first. Because disagreeing on everything and trying to have it your way all the time can seem unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by elmagnifico411(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
This guy mumu don over ripe! Alaye, before u get another babe, first try get sense.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01am On Apr 03, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
Bro, forget all these insults you're seeing here. It's nairaland

Your case is normal. Almost every man passes this stage with women. The main thing is now that you've realized what is going on, you need proper miseducation from professionals on understanding women from everywhere you can get.

I'll give you a list of channels you should follow on youtube. They should help you unload all the crap you've been fed with about how to treat women from birth.

Alpha male strategies, the33secrets, coach Corey wayne, fixed fearless, mindful attraction, Dan bacon, Donovan sharp, 21 studios, the natural lifestyles.

Forget women for now and focus on developing yourself as a man.

I like sharing this cos every man needs these kind of info and not all are born with game. You can learn game if you want.

Hating them won't help you cos we still want to get steady pvssy with less headachegrin

Stay safe bro, these bitches ain't worth sh1t

I Rate Donovan Sharpe above them all,
The guy Blows My Mind always with His Earth shattering Analysis grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy :Dfunny thread
Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by StandUpGuy247: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I Rate Donovan Sharpe above them all,
The guy Blows My Mind always with His Earth shattering Analysis grin

Yeah, dude is savage. But I like Corey wayne and Dan bacon as welll.

I've read Corey Wayne's books about the 3% man and listened to Dan bacon as well. Highly recommended for anyone that wants to enjoy LTR and still mainain respect and attraction.

Bro, I don't even date these evening newspapers above 30 again. My girlfriend's are below 25, sweet and pretty.

And always all over me when in public.

It drives these evening newspapers crazygrin

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by Kris25: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
i also remember i do call her constantly and if she picks up i'll be like hope i'm not disturbing you she will say no...but when i called her the last time and i told her hope i'm not disturbing her she said what happened,i was like wow,she will immediately say i should call her back that she has another call,if i call her again and ask her that she will say i should whatever i wan say...i asked her to tell me her mind,that was when she said she doesn't see our relationship going far...that it will be better we turn friends that after anything other than friendship we should forget it...i first accepted...the next day i messaged her and told her that we should forget about friendship also...that i've really dragged myself in the mud...that i will call her someday when i make...that she should take care...

everytime i sit down and remember the way she acted towards me,i feel hurt and pained...i almost want to cry,i'll be like after everything i've done for this girl,she should have known it's me...anyways sha

Lol, how much you get??

Go and make money, she will be the one calling you
Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by Vicboy1(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2020
ubunja:
the real wonder is how people who are so in tune with other people's emotions (the Empaths) have such a huge weakness for people without emotions (narcissists). Honestly it doesn't make sense. But as with everything in relationships, it doesn't need to make sense. Its just the way it is.

Or maybe with a narcissist, an Empath can finally relax since there's no emotional "interference". Like a ship finding a quiet island in the middle of a tempestuous sea...

You will often see empathic girls saying the need honest patner
Re: She Broke My Heart With Her Words by FGonline: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why do you pity them? I don't pity them one bit because nobody is obligated to stay in a relationship with a jerk. If they wanna spend the rest of their lives like that, that's their own headache.

The way I see it, people, men & women alike, are just going to stop falling in love. Too many damaged people & hurt people who bleed on others. The future of relationships looks bleak.
women are always in 4d highest bidder.

One guy4my area has bn foold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man / What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.