Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (72283 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by eledacedar(f): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
safarigirl:
How does he have access to his daughter if she is in isolation? Shouldn't he also be in isolation, by virtue of interacting with someone who has the virus?

The idea of isolation is to ensure it isn't spread, while the patient is healing. If the daughter got tested at all, they are one of the fortunate few then, hundreds of others can't be tested

If they have a house large enough, the daughter can be quarantined at home and be receiving treatment, except her case is critical

BTW, all his ranting is for nothing if he failed to mention the exact isolation center. There are at least four of those in the whole country, where is his daughter?

It was his wife in question and she still had her phone with her.

The isolation center is at mainland hospital yaba. His wife was later given a new ventilator.

Watch more videos here.
https://twitter.com/labogua/status/1244609975139344385?s=19
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by eledacedar(f): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
jaxxy:

Ok bt I heard there’s a new isolation center on the island and that’s where all the attention and resources are going. I hope it wasn’t made for just big and influential people like the rumors are saying. If Ure at yaba center Ur case is oyo.

Anything is possible. I know of the center at Onikan.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
gambia:
Where are all the billions donated? The money will soon enter voice mail, Instead of the mumu banks to credit their customers who have been keeping their business alive or donate ventilators,testing kits and necessary items need for the masses, they are busy donating money to Federal government and some fools are praising them for the donations, FG that cant take good care of its citizens is that one FG. undecided
don't mind those eye service bank
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
ProWalker:

Is there anything that you people don’t behave foolishly with ?

Someone introduced himself as Mr Alamutu, but you turned it to Olanutu in your smelly Ibo accent

You lot are cursed
oga where did you see your own Alamutu
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Joystark:

Wrong.
Vagina.

Either way, you're crazy grin

Otu not utu is vagina
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by karashita: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah this man thought its ordinary malaria I guess. Both of you will just die together and infect other neighbors. Although I understand your pain but you just have to calm down.

Pain of a father.It is frustrating really,having a child on sick bed and being helpless.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by annyz: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
IamhonouredG:
No wonder the government of other developed countries started evacuating their citizens from Nigeria despite the fact that they have more confirmed cases of Corona virus than this shit hole country

That's correct! Surely they have seen in advance of how far we can go.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by joefelin2345: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2020
FanRong:
A video of a Nigerian dad complaining bitterly over the poor condition his daughter is allegedly being subjected to at an isolation center, has surfaced online.

The man who introduced himself as Mr Olanutu

If only you know the meaning of this name in Igbo.

My Igbo brethren, besides Olaniyi, Ramotu and others, see another one ooo... OLANUTU
Why are you so ethnocentric. Do you know the meaning of some Igbo names in other languages? You are a complete Buffon. Get lost.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

That man you are looking at is ready to die. No parent can watch their children die, they will do anything it takes to see that they die instead of they can.
I can remember well when I told my mother I was sick and I was told to self isolate, the woman started shouting God forbid God forbid (in Yoruba) I told her not to come close to me but that was when this woman ran towards me and gripped me that we both almost fell to the ground.
That’s parents for you, they are ever ready to sacrifice and risk their lives to see their children live.
In this case, I hope the regulatory body in charge act fast before more harm is done...

This is so emotional cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Wife not daughter.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Righteousnes89: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Nigeria isn't ready for this virus yet.. Like WTF!!!
Anyone who believes the Bollocks reports from the NCDC is a plain dummy... Now I'm getting Scared for real angry

Minister of health said Nigeria can handle the virus right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Merit7700:

Must you comment??
yes, because Nigerias are waiting for them to tell us the name of the second person that die of the Corona virus
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by imam07: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2020
StagethemTVee:
When your family is infected, eat them and cook them at home to die like the man is shouting. No one says he should not express and ask for a change, his words are wrong and hopefully those are not meant or his intentions
wen ur child gets coronavirus. Leave him in govt isolation to let him rust there u here. Nah only u know d man's words are bad. I guess u are yet to be a father that is why ur mouth dey vomit rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Gracemadeit(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Did you guys think we have leaders in Nigeria? I don't think so because what they care about is to steal money and take care of their families. Honestly, they behave like animals and even some animals have feelings for each other.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
SaintLucia:
It happened in Oyo state, so sad....
APC people have started again
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Righteousnes89: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Take her home
She won't die
She is gonna recover even faster!

No drugs for Corona viruse
Na random drugs them dey give for hospital

Na patients body dey fight this viruse by itself
Let me tell you all a secret:
Alot of people don get this viruse for Nigeria already and most of them don revcover for house without them even knowing

Guy e be like say you dey smoke weed?

You dey make sense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by LabDNA: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, we are in deep shitt!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by FanRong: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
joefelin2345:
Why are you so ethnocentric. Do you know the meaning of some Igbo names in other languages? You are a complete Buffon. Get lost.
Chai.. E pain am... Dont just drink acid sha.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by FanRong: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
1Dray:

Do you really need to do this?

Someone cant make jokes again, bah
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Very bad!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by DexterousOne(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Amotekun777:
I agree with the man. Even the most educated Nigerians are drowned in the ocean of ignorance.

Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Proffdada: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah this man thought its ordinary malaria I guess. Both of you will just die together and infect other neighbors. Although I understand your pain but you just have to calm down.
it maybe just an ordinary malaria case since no doctor has attended to her
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by KingWarri: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Take her home
She won't die
She is gonna recover even faster!

No drugs for Corona viruse
Na random drugs them dey give for hospital

Na patients body dey fight this viruse by itself
Let me tell you all a secret:
Alot of people don get this viruse for Nigeria already and most of them don revcover for house without them even knowing

Damn nigarrrrr

For the first time I agree with you on this... I won't advice anyone to go to those isolation center.. treat yourself with malaria drugs....

After all, them never see cure yet...
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by foodonly: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is higher we published our book titled: what a Jungle Nigeria. The country is jungle. Pls check the meaning of what a jungle is. Pls accept it that way bcus we have some many animals looking for survival and when u get urs then u enter ur colony to devour with ur family. Forget this country
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by peeps4u: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:

Calm down?
While his daughter is left unattended to and hungry?
Do you have kids yet?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by KingWarri: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
LabDNA:
Fellow Nigerians, we are in deep shitt!

Labrat!! Na you alone.... Nija is a jungle... No friend
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by 9jaRealist: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
It’s a DISSERVICE not to name the Isolation Center involved...

The states are responsible for setting up their Isolation Centers...
So those comments disparaging ALL of Nigeria are wide off the mark.

Here are the comments of the young lady at the Isolation Center in Yaba...
And it appears that there care and treatment (even the food) was top-notch.

EKO ONI BAJE!

>
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by KingWarri: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:

You are sounding like one of those NCDC staff..

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by oghenetega100(f): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Exactly! I was so disappointed with his negative proclamation over his child's life.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Humility017(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Zoo country. Nothing on ground in the quarantine centers nationwide. Cursed County

how about the Billions already donated by well meaning Nigerians
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by bhimbho(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.