Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84211 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

The restaurant in this hotel has been shut for over 4days now, no customer to eat nor drink anymore. A hotel in GRA area no be beans, I no how much e dey cost daily, even though na government bill anyways.
...Oga are you no more a guy man? Befriend one of the female staff in that hotel,give her some money to prepare something for you to eat.Or ask people to direct you to diobu area in mile one. Lots of bucar are open. No let hunger kill you oo

28 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Beosten:

Park your car somewhere safe. Get to the state boundary where security men are stationed with a public transport. Trek past the security men and look for a vehicle turning back to your location.

My final destination is Awka Anambra State. If I trek/cross into Imo state, the state is already locked down.

Rivers-Imo-Anambra are all locked down, so how are you gonna move even if i trek through the boundaries. Should I trek all the way from PH to Awka? My major concern now is cooked food I can buy from good restaurant or fast food, with that I am ok for now.

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by otokx(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Come to my area at mercyland, enough jollification grin
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na because you dey big city.. Enter small streets.. It is jusr like Lagos.. Lekki and ajah is very very dry.. But enter Agege and mushin and see street vendors doing their thing... Probably try back latter in d evening.. Maybe vood vendors will come out

11 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lebete3000: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

You don't understand my predicament. I have enough cash right here, but the cash is now useless as there's no food, I mean cooked restaurant food or fast food meals. There's no restaurant nor fast food that is open right now in PH.

A time will come when we go chop our money- literally speaking. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by franchasng: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Is that all you have to say?
what else do u want him to see He has a very sharp eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ginaz(f): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buy groundnut and garri to soak first na sad

4 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..
Wike made that rule, days before it was enforced. Anyone trapped should blame him/herself.

I had a waybill to pick on that day...even had to pay X2 to make it faster before the hour came.

Lets always try no mata how difficult to abide by rules.

I am just imagining ur situation and how worried ur wife will be...little things matterz.

12 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Enter private car that carry food stuff to anambra

9 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by minasota(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

I was in ph yesterday and I left to owerri this morning. ......Nkoro way dey

7 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Jax1: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
The governor announced a dusk till dawn curfew only for police officers to embark on illegal arrests and mass detention of poeple who stepped out in the morning.

Besides, a road block is mounted everywhere whereas the police misunderstood the governors speech.

Nigeria is plagued with the worst police force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hospitality9ja: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sorry bro, why not go to any good hotel and eat at their restaurant?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Chino you be poor man. Work harder, buy a better car and eat well

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
About last week, I advised people to withdraw enough cash and keep with them always and people thought it was a stupid advice.

I live in a cashless society yet I still keep up to $10k at home right now with no less than $2k in my wallet everywhere I go, no joke. I know that bank deposits are safe even after pandemic but I keep the maximum amount that I can afford to loose in case of fire or theft but will be enough to last me for a long time just incase online transactions fail.

If this pandemic lasts another 3months which I don't pray, I bet that several banks ATMs will start paying less than requested.

Well, goodluck to you Chino.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out the hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now

Wike is too stupid. Food is an essential. What they should have done is insist on takeaways or online orders.

7 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
otokx:
Come to my area at mercyland, enough jollification grin

how much is rent in mercy land? Two bed room flat??
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
My friend you are already in Igboland, stop ranting and ask brothers for food. As long as no cat mark on your face you are welcome.

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JewelDiamond(f): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
And you're here speaking English. Corner one babe Na. You will be providing resources and she will be supplying you food. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by BlueAir: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice asses as how?! U mean those hips with fats and small buttocks?! angry Guy no vex me o.cos the "nice ass".i Handled broke my heart when it came out of dress. Call hip fats with small buttocks ,fats hip with small buttocks!
Nezero:
plenty of nice ass on the queue

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by meltech(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
You no dey listen to news... stay one place una no dey gree...

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
My area everywhere still open.

I am currently in a bar drinking beer right now. With my guys since there's no work. This is like 3 weeks public holidays
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by VAQAXY: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abagworo:

But you are still living in your mother's house. Spit on you

7 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Vega100: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Please help me collect the number of that girl in shorts, so I can get it from you, thanks.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by idonhammer: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
The female security guard is not bad at all... Banging shape

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Niwdog(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
You mean all those girls lineed up for food
Most single girls don't cook, why?

7 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
kestolove95:
Congratulations to u..

FEAR OF PORT HARCOURT GIRLS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Vega100: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
I feel like exchanging this SUV for a well made ofe akwu and rice, then ofe onugbu and semo for takeaway for dinner. It is that bad right now.
Contact me, I'll effect the exchange for you... the soup will be enough for you to eat for upto 3 months.

Thanks.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ginaz:
Buy groundnut and garri to soak first na sad

I tire o...
Na bigman dey worry am.

He wants cooked food...shey na for those fast-food him go see am.
Instead to trek go local street find nearest mamaput or soak garri.

Person even advise make him corner one babe make arrange something for am since money dey...
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
The hotel management self no try. They would have stocked snacks n soft drinks for their customers to buy n eat.

Well, i no dey PH i for manage give u small food. D option u have now is to knock on any door n ask for food, make u no die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Na who send you work
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abagworo:

Abagworo even in the next 20yrs no one in your lineage, including you and poor old mother can afford this car worth of 4million. You cannot even afford to eat where I eat even in the next 20yrs. If you doubt me show yourself I am still in PH. Poverty inflicted old mancheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.