Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84213 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by KingWarri: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
That security gat some lovely shape. wink
You really get eye... Asineeeh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out the hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now
Guy I stay in PH too... Come to pepperoni at ada-george road and buy any food you want.. I'm just coming from there.. Though you're not allowed to eat there but you can buy and take home.. Me no too sabi cook so I feel your predicament..

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting× flouting√√ government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out the hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

the hotel you are staying in, they don't have cooks?

Are There hotels that don't cook?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
I feel like exchanging this SUV for a well made ofe akwu and rice, then ofe onugbu and semo for takeaway for dinner. It is that bad right now.

But it's not your own cool

8 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Eya...if to say I dey ph, I for don invite you to my place to give you food make you chop then go back to your hotel.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm also in the same PH Self- Isolating.They were allowing People to leave the State initially and finally shut down a day later.
To think you are on Nairaland and still got trapped here.How useless can u be?!

19 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by keleman992000(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
so sorry bros but then did anybody notice the female security in the pix? see her camel toe. just imagine''''''' grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by idonhammer: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
He is married or do you want him to cheat on his wife?

JewelDiamond:
And you're here speaking English. Corner one babe Na. You will be providing resources and she will be supplying you food. Chikena

4 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
hospitality9ja:
Sorry bro, why not go to any good hotel and eat at their restaurant?

Even presidential hotel in PH has evacuated. I am one of best hotels in GRA
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
lebete3000:

A time will come when we go chop our money- literally speaking. cheesy

I dey tell you cheesy
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vega100:

Please help me collect the number of that girl in shorts, so I can get it from you, thanks.
cheesy grin cheesy u wan turn her destiny helper
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ncpat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

Come to IWOFE in portHarcourt fast food open
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Oga are you no more a guy man? Befriend one of the female staff in that hotel,give her some money to prepare something for you to eat.Or ask people to direct you to diobu area in mile one. Lots of bucar are open. No let hunger kill you oo

female staff ? OGA GUY MAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO PORT HARCOURT BE THAT?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by adenigga(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

But I don't understand, you lodged in hotel! Can't you ordered for food when you can't get outside?

That area is knotty sort of, u should be able to expatiate.
Something is fishy, tell us!
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lastempero: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
@ but people where warned b4 hand about this border closure although i dont really support wike on his high handedness.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by elujah1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please everyone be also careful of fraudsters, imagine one calling me from a so called bank I have no account with, please note the number just in case

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Niwdog:
You mean all those girls lineed up for food
Most single girls don't cook, why?

That isn't a restaurant, it's a mall. They could have lined up for food items or any other thing. Most single girls cook, don't say what you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Is that all you have to say?

Appreciate good ass that you may be given shocked
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Frankyboy1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

You don't understand my predicament. I have enough cash right here, but the cash is now useless as there's no food, I mean cooked restaurant food or fast food meals. There's no restaurant nor fast food that is open right now in PH.

Get to odili road at trans amadi, call me,and I will help make adequate preparation for good home made food for you, for the whole f today, its nothing for now

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
About last week, I advised people to withdraw enough cash and keep with them always and people thought it was a stupid advice.

I live in a cashless society yet I still keep up to $10k at home right now with no less than $2k in my wallet everywhere I go, no joke. I know that bank deposits are safe even after pandemic but I keep the maximum amount that I can afford to loose in case of fire or theft but will be enough to last me for a long time just incase online transactions fail.

If this pandemic lasts another 3months which I don't pray, I bet that several banks ATMs will start paying less than requested.

Well, goodluck to you Chino.

Some of us saw your advice, but there is no money in the account the withdraw. Salary sef never enter. Like this na chips 50 naira I just go buy for outside, hunger wan finish person but God dey

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by wamide042(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
That lady is black plenin short go make sense ooo...
But then that security lady caught my eyes.... natural curves....
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by stickle(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rivers State governor is grand standing on people's welfare. Shut down at will, curfew at will.
What is wike hidden. No positive case, yet markets shut, park shut, club houses shut, churches shut and worse still curfew pronuced as dusk to dawn turn to 24hrs movement restrictions at implementation
We are human and deserve some considerations. No palliatives just irrational decrees to fan ego

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
adenigga:

But I don't understand, you lodged in hotel! Can't you ordered for food when you can't get outside?

That area is knotty sort of, u should be able to expatiate.
Something is fishy, tell us!
as in

The Story makes no sense. What kind of rundown shack is he lodged in, that they don't cook?

People just come up with grand lies and people without cognitive reasoing swallow it

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by perelilian09: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mr Poster, I live in PH but somewhere in Ozuoba which is also on Lockdown. Will tomorrow be late to send a home made meal to you? This is my Hubby’s number 08034511411.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Tomjazzy2: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP don't just drive round GRA and environs and draw your conclusion.

I'm based in PH, too. Kindly drive to some remote parts of the city and get yourself a good meal.

4 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chiemmanuel(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vega100:

Please help me collect the number of that girl in shorts, so I can get it from you, thanks.
the girls shape Will be good to kill boredom
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:
My area everywhere still open.

I am currently in a bar drinking beer right now. With my guys since there's no work. This is like 3 weeks public holidays

You people don't listen at all.

They said you should sit at home, and only go out when necessary.

This virus is not a joke.

Sit at home!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ralphjoe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
If actually this is true, then wike is going about this shutdown the wrong way, the style will kill people in droves if allowed to last for 3 to 4 days. I have not seen a shutdown where essential stuff like food are shutdown too. That is massive death sentence on portharcourt as a whole. cry cry cry :'

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
OdefaGirl:

But it's not your own cool

Are you sure about that? Never bruv cheesy
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mixedfraction:

Guy I stay in PH too... Come to pepperoni at ada-george road and buy any food you want.. I'm just coming from there.. Though you're not allowed to eat there but you can buy and take home.. Me no too sabi cook so I feel your predicament..

Pepperoni and their shitty food angry Yuck!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.