Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84212 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreenKalada:

Pepperoni and their shitty food angry Yuck!!!!
Ok Sir...
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JewelDiamond(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
idonhammer:
He is married or do you want him to cheat on his wife?

I didn't say cheat. I mean be giving them money and they will be providing food for you

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by 77up(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I thought its the usual government order that you can compromise. Maybe because it is something that affects even top ranking members of the public too.
I so much pity you untill i got to this comment, now I only pity your wife at home , we should just learn to obey government orders in this country.

Now see what you are making that innocent woman pass through.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ralphjoe:
If actually this is true, then wike is going about this shutdown the wrong way, the style will kill people in droves if allowed to last for 3 to 4 days. I have not seen a shutdown where essential stuff like food are shutdown too. That is massive death sentence on portharcourt as a whole. cry cry cry :'

It is all for good, but they should allow big restaurants like Jevnik to open so we can at least eat good meal.

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
CORVID19:
I'm also in the same PH Self- Insolating.They were allowing People to leave the State initially and finally shut down a day later.
To think you are on Nairaland and still got trapped here.How useless can u be?!

Oga why the insults na

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na food dey do you now?
chino11:

You don't understand my predicament. I have enough cash right here, but the cash is now useless as there's no food, I mean cooked restaurant food or fast food meals. There's no restaurant nor fast food that is open right now in PH.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin

Chino u made a mistake. You should have parked your vehicle in one church (make arrangement with the security) take water route to escape PH before the other states like Imo and Anambra shut their boundaries.

This your predicament will last for a month ooo!
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Maski87: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kai my chick can't go back to abiia state so I am enjoying in port Harcourt, please wike continue with shut down we love you

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

female staff ? OGA GUY MAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO PORT HARCOURT BE THAT?
..I lived in PH for more than 10 yes before I left.If you are saying this because you think all the girls there are dangerous,then I can tell you that it's a lie.I move around alot and usually stay in hotels so there are stil some you can atleast trust for now. I never said he should start dating her,just for this period at least to see something to eat. He is grown,so he should use his brains when doing that.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You people don't listen at all.

They said you should sit at home, and only go out when necessary.

This virus is not a joke.

Sit at home!!!
The only thing we dae fear now na say with the way guys eyes dae red make niggas no rass the street.

Times like these all those cult boys do crazy things in isolated areas to weak people
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by koffsman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
When our government won get sense anything that has to do with food, drugs and basic things of life that we use and need day In day out should keep running why are they just brainless
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Skepticus: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
perelilian09:
Mr Poster, I live in PH but somewhere in Ozuoba which is also on Lockdown. Will tomorrow be late to send a home made meal to you? This is my Hubby’s number 08034511411.

Chino11, I don't think you are much of a serious person.

Your inflated ego is making you argue with trolls who are of no use, while you miss the comments of useful people ready to help like the lady I mentioned above.

4 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

Oga I would advise u drive to "Chicken Republic" on Abacha road. You should get a very hot plate of jellof rice, chicken and salad to go with it. grin
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreenKalada:

Pepperoni and their shitty food angry Yuck!!!!

I eat at only Genesis, Kilimanjaro and Jevnik whenever I am in PH.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
That security gat some lovely shape. wink
Eagle eye.

U go like better tin ooo.

U go Don cho pomp tire
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
keleman992000:
so sorry bros but then did anybody notice the female security in the pix? see her camel toe. just imagine''''''' grin grin grin grin grin

Una bad for this forum I sware grin
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by adenigga(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
safarigirl:
as in

The Story makes no sense. What kind of rundown shack is he lodged in, that they don't cook?

People just come up with grand lies and people without cognitive reasoing swallow it

@safarigirl: God bless you!
Your cognitive reasoning is superb!
I thought I was the only one that spotted that booby trap.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
CORVID19:
I'm also in the same PH Self- Insolating.They were allowing People to leave the State initially and finally shut down a day later.
To think you are on Nairaland and still got trapped here.How useless can u be?!

That is the truth. Any smart person with internet access would have started preparing two weeks ago.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

female staff ? OGA GUY MAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO PORT HARCOURT BE THAT?

A Monday shocked wa ye a Monday shocked iye wen.....
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ivolt: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out the hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now
If that is the case, how can that mall be opened for business?

The fact that you can drive around shows that it is not a total lockdown.
Get in touch with locals, they can point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Old gworo chewing man called abagworo, it is the right time to meet you and fix your life. I am not harmful, I am a gentleman, just accept for us to meet. You won't regret it. cool
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

If that is the case, how can that mall be opened for business?

It is open but it has a very stringent rule you must pass before you enter the mall. For now this is where you can find manageable food.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

The only thing we dae fear now na say with the way guys eyes dae red make niggas no rass the street.

Times like these all those cult boys do crazy things in isolated areas to weak people

Yes, it is a major fear. Crime rate will rise astronomically.

Hunger is in the land.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ralphjoe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

It is all for good, but they should allow big restaurants like Jevnik to open so we can at least eat good meal.
yeah, all restaurants are supposed to be opened, just that social distancing will be rigorously enforced, and there will be no eat in, only take aways, food is too important to be shutdown.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ivolt: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

It is open but it has a very stringent rule you must pass before you enter the mall. For now this is where you can find manageable food.
Since hotels are open, I assume some of the staff do go home and come back.
They should be able to help you.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I eat at only Genesis, Kilimanjaro and Jevnik whenever I am in PH.
... This shows you are just seeking for attention.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Give the hotel staff some money to cook food for you. Also try making another move in the night
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by KingAzari: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

You mean you lack the ability to cook or the skill to cook? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ivolt: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ralphjoe:
If actually this is true, then wike is going about this shutdown the wrong way, the style will kill people in droves if allowed to last for 3 to 4 days. I have not seen a shutdown where essential stuff like food are shutdown too. That is massive death sentence on portharcourt as a whole. cry cry cry :'

In a total shutdown, everything can be closed.

I am even surprised that they allow people to drive around freely while locking up restaurants.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by CanadianNaija: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

You don't understand my predicament. I have enough cash right here, but the cash is now useless as there's no food, I mean cooked restaurant food or fast food meals. There's no restaurant nor fast food that is open right now in PH.

When you people were told that knowing how to cook is a survival skill you people said it’s woman work, oya nau buy imaginary food with your money.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
the girls shape Will be good to kill boredom

grin badt guy.....Rain dey fall ooo
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
the girls shape Will be good to kill boredom

Badt guy.....Rain dey fall ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.