Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84247 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
About last week, I advised people to withdraw enough cash and keep with them always and people thought it was a stupid advice.

I live in a cashless society yet I still keep up to $10k at home right now with no less than $2k in my wallet everywhere I go, no joke. I know that bank deposits are safe even after pandemic but I keep the maximum amount that I can afford to loose in case of fire or theft but will be enough to last me for a long time just incase online transactions fail.

If this pandemic lasts another 3months which I don't pray, I bet that several banks ATMs will start paying less than requested.

Well, goodluck to you Chino.
. same with me, I move around with bullion van.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by purplekayc(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
You should know what was coming
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by masix11(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
The OP is full of himself. He is either trying to draw attention or sending a signal to his wife that he is stocked, meanwhile guy man Dey on lock down with olosh.
Skepticus:

Chino11, I don't think you are much of a serious person.

Your inflated ego is making you argue with trolls who are of no use, while you miss the comments of useful people ready to help like the lady I mentioned above.

5 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ashmanpolo: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP,
How can you be snapping people and posting online. This is silly
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lielbree: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Op ask for local bukka around u. Or those your friends in "corridors of power" should arrange something for you.

The lock down is absolutely necessary. There are more cases of covid19 on ph but the govt in not letting us know.

The 19years old model who has covid19 is a girlfriend to a politician and they were travelling together...

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kenzboi1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Here in Uyo nothing of such
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
C as everybody 4 pH fresh

5 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ralphjoe(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

In a total shutdown, everything can be closed.

I am even surprised that they allow people to drive around freely while locking up restaurants.
well it only only means it's not a total shutdown then, they should allow all essential commodities like food, medical stuffs to open, but social distancing should be enforced thoroughly, that is how it should be.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by meggi4(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
That security gat some lovely shape. wink
ashawo repent
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
This coronarivus of a thing has made many people lose money..just imagine the losses the owner of this restaurant would have incured since the advent of this coronarivus...
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
perelilian09:
Mr Poster, I live in PH but somewhere in Ozuoba which is also on Lockdown. Will tomorrow be late to send a home made meal to you? This is my Hubby’s number 08034511411.

That's so kind of you, but it has not gotten to that yet. Thanks dear
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

You bi stranger ni ....
No bi you wan carry give Wike.
Ask better question, you go hear better answer
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
payperpost:
. same with me, I move around with bullion van.
Lol, it has officially turned into a bragging thread...

I eat at that expensive hotel at stadium road, but the lockdown has stopped the chef from cooking...

Lemme get Bolè and grilled fish from Olu obansanjo way.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by techstack: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nezero:
plenty of nice ass on the queue

You mean flat ass?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by eltata(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
hisgrace090:
The situation to me is being mismanaged.

Stopping people from accessing food and food itemes is madness.

Our leaders should be cautiouse of starving the masses to death as stockpiling of foods is only possible to few.
What country in the world at the moment still operates restaurants with the situation on ground. You people will never learn. W.H.O. is even looking for money to keep people alive. These guys were given more than a week to return home. The Dead don't Eat. Stubborn People
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oga, I'm at rumuodara.Fast food Restaurants like pepperoni and Shandee's are Open for business.The only difference is the long queue because they let only 2 to 3 people in at a time.
Got Bread this morning at market square rumuodara after queues.
You created a problem for urself when there was none.
We are in a race against time and u of all people should know that.
Be selective and waiting for Jevenik.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Theboss100(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pierced:

Ok.....I get.....sorry.

People in Rivers State are really suffer sha. My heart goes out to all of them.
Wrong. We are not all suffering. I stay in PH too but nt in GRA. I am a health worker so i still goto my lab at ELELENWON from my hometown at RUKPOKWU. 4rm that my area and my work place, foods are in excess. Markets are still selling esp RUMUOKORO market. Just that garri is expensive. Market square at ELIOZU roundabout, kilimanjaro, eateries and restaurants at my hometown are all open 4 businesses. Even at my work place. As u can see, na only op dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by godswill2005: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP you can drive to Kilimanjaro at Rumuibekwe, it's currently open
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MYZOLE: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ldQRrm5mI

That rivers state sef....see as this actress claimed task force scattered the foodstuff she bought and poured kerosine on it so that she cant salvage anything.... those guys arent smiling.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
About last week, I advised people to withdraw enough cash and keep with them always and people thought it was a stupid advice.

I live in a cashless society yet I still keep up to $10k at home right now with no less than $2k in my wallet everywhere I go, no joke. I know that bank deposits are safe even after pandemic but I keep the maximum amount that I can afford to loose in case of fire or theft but will be enough to last me for a long time just incase online transactions fail.

If this pandemic lasts another 3months which I don't pray, I bet that several banks ATMs will start paying less than requested.

Well, goodluck to you Chino.
Thought it was nylon bag?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by JustCryptos: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out of hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now

Op, just to correct the misinformation and fear you are spreading. I live in PH. I went out this morning to open my store, I wasn't disturbed by anyone. Even though others were running, I didn't close down. My outlet is in a street and not on the major road plus I sell one of the products exempted from the lock down. Shops were opened around here. I still bought yam and onions for my house. As at yesterday, the Chicken Republic close to Market Square was opened.

Just like someone suggested. Enter a street, you will find food.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by francis5051: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
I feel like exchanging this SUV for a well made ofe akwu and rice, then ofe onugbu and semo for takeaway for dinner. It is that bad right now.
food bean
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by 77up(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

It is all for good, but they should allow big restaurants like Jevnik to open so we can at least eat good meal.
You and this your jevnik sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by noziz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
cry I could see the starting point and ending point of the pussy of that security lady. A very fuckable one!
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nezero:
plenty of nice ass on the queue

Port Harcourt has some of the prettiest and well proportioned ladies, in the country.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
I feel like exchanging this SUV for a well made ofe akwu and rice, then ofe onugbu and semo for takeaway for dinner. It is that bad right now.

I can arrange enough food for you right now!
Don't want your SUV, only it will cost you money...

Deal?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by eodavids(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Let me have it. I will give you those meals 100times grin grin
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Meteng: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

How much will you pay let me Waybill stanel bitter leaf soup and pounded yam through RTC
cheesy
Anambralstson:

How much will you pay let me Waybill stanel bitter leaf soup and pounded yam through RTC
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Pierced(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Theboss100:
Wrong. We are not all suffering. I stay in PH too but nt in GRA. I am a health worker so i still goto my lab at ELELENWON from my hometown at RUKPOKWU. 4rm that my area and my work place, foods are in excess. Markets are still selling esp RUMUOKORO market. Just that garri is expensive. Market square at ELIOZU roundabout, kilimanjaro, eateries and restaurants at my hometown are all open 4 businesses. Even at my work place. As u can see, na only op dey suffer.

Ok.....I get. It's also the same way in lag.....island is totally locked.....while in mainland shops that desks in food are open.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Sandony(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

The restaurant in this hotel has been shut for over 4days now, no customer to eat nor drink anymore. A hotel in GRA area no be beans, I no how much e dey cost daily, even though na government bill anyways.

Lolzz sorry bro, I understand your situation. I also reside in Port Harcourt, I know how it feels right now.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ishmaelistic: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow. We are enjoying here in Calabar

quote author=chino11 post=87954595]

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out of hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.