Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84210 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

So you borrowed Lexus key or you carry Lexus key in your pocket like a mad man even when you no get the car. Na small by small sha, next year, you go buy the tires.

So I had to borrow it from your father and showed it to you almost immediately? The curse on you is making you look darker in complexion. Meanwhile that is my wife's 330, I use Lexus 350 if you must know. I spit on you
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by jefy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

You don't understand my predicament. I have enough cash right here, but the cash is now useless as there's no food, I mean cooked restaurant food or fast food meals. There's no restaurant nor fast food that is open right now in PH.
bro,not in all areas,a few local resturants in my area are opened for business,even bole joints. If you come over,i will take you there. If the hunger strong too much,come my house for old port harcourt township. I dont have much,but will offer you what i have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
ubee:

I don't know your gender but you should be ashamed of yourself, it is people like you that raise boys who are scared to enter kitchen. Shame! if you have a husband or son who spends money eating out on a daily basis I hope you will be happy, I reeat it's disgusting to me.

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kingbenn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please help a dying brother who the lock down has affected his finances, anything will be appreciated

0-1-3-1-3-9-2-0-9-1
GTB
Thanks
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
jefy:
bro,not in all areas,a few local resturants in my area are opened for business,even bole joints. If you come over,i will take you there. If the hunger strong too much,come my house for old port harcourt township. I dont have much,but will offer you what i have.

Thanks brother. I have bought food finally
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by HopeAtHand: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Come to Woji road in GRA. When you get close to Beverley hills call me

Ok. How do I call you?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nobone(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
OK, I was actually serious. No wahala, please stay safe.
chino11:

Chai..thanks sister. I have actually bought some food at market Square. Thanks dear
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

So I had to borrow it from your father and showed it to you almost immediately? The curse on you is making you look darker in complexion. I spit on you

No, you picked up Lexus key on the floor sometime ago, and you have been carrying it in your pocket like a mad man, anywhere you see Lexus, you will pose with it. Go inside your Lexus and snap, then I believe you. I attached a picture of both my main key and spare key, if you want me to go I side my SUV, I can do so this night,I am at home. Now go and snap inside your Audio SUV.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Ok. How do I call you?

Send your number here

Fanfan725@yahoo.com
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by jefy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Thanks brother. I have bought food finally
wow,thank God,hope alive. Lol
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Malawian:

No, you picked up Lexus key on the floor sometime ago, and you have been carrying it in your pocket like a mad man, anywhere you see Lexus, you will pose with it. Go inside your Lexus and snap, then I believe you. I attached a picture of both my main key and spare key, if you want me to go I side my SUV, I can do so this night,I am at home. Now go and snap inside your Audio SUV.
[/s]

Chai so this how you go out with keys like a mad man, no wonder you thought everyone is mad like you. So I should go downstairs enter inside to prove myself to you? So to you ordinary 330 is a big deal, now I know why you are still working in a cyber cafe where you are paid 15k. I spit on you cheesy
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Chai so this how you go out with keys like a mad man, no wonder you thought everyone is mad like you. So I should go downstairs enter inside to prove myself to you? So to you ordinary 330 is a big deal, now I know why you are still working in a cyber cafe where you are paid 15k. I spit on you cheesy
Chino, hope you have returned the key you borrowed to the owner?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Brother longest. Kedu ije?
we are good. In total lockdown in Abuja
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Chino, hope you have returned the key you borrowed to the owner?

I am ashamed of you, for you to think that ordinary 330 is a big deal for me to lie about.. To even think you are from Anambra amazes me because Anambra people don't see cars as anything. See the other side
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
I have oha soup, come and swallow.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
thatigboman:
we are good. In total lockdown in Abuja

Chai..my elder sister stays in Abuja, she said that Abuja lockdown is almost 100%. This will pass.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Ondumleyagamine: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make they stop to imprison people unnecessarily naaaa. Hunger go kill people pass de Coronavirus ooo...
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Poverty inflicted old man. I am ashamed of you, for you to think that ordinary 330 is a big deal for me to lie about. No wonder you are useless in life.. To even think you are from Anambra amazes me because Anambra people don't see cars as anything. See the other side
Na you come here dey do effizy. I say make I outrandom you small. grin grin
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Divay22(f): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
ubee:

Very stealth and subtle way to advertise yourself. You try. Good luck.
Advertise myself for what? undecided
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by AmDayo: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..

Good evening sir, Am Dayo am a home lesson teacher,due to the pandemic, had been a parasite to many people pls help me with anything sir,just to sustain.... Thank you sir,stay safe.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Na you come here dey do effizy. I say make I outrandom you small. D

Which effizy did I do here biko? I dey talk about how I dey trapped in this town, you dey talk about efizy. I no even show any personal effect here aside the reference I made about the car
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by rOsy247(f): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
The market Square near my house.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Which effizy did I do here biko? I dey talk about how I dey trapped in this town, you dey talk about efizy. I no even show any personal effect here aside the reference I made about the car
Chino, all of us follow dey trenches that year until you turn sabo, do Oodua Insurgents+Chino Institute. How that una kerosene satellite.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Chino, all of us follow dey trenches that year until you turn sabo, do Oodua Insurgents+Chino Institute. How that una kerosene satellite.

Lol you no well. That one na history. But you dey fall my hand here nwanne..
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by joyblinks(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Kilimanjaro Restaurants are open bro. Even the people selling food in my office area are open. So I guess it depends on the part of port harcourt u are making your search

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by HopeAtHand: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Send your number here
Fanfan725@yahoo.com
You don get the mail??
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by HopeAtHand: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Send your number here

Fanfan725@yahoo.com

You don get the mail?? I sent my number, so you can do that thing you feel you can do to me in this PH.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
HopeAtHand:

You don get the mail?? I sent my number, so you can do that thing you feel you can do to me in this PH.

Hope Wokoma, will call you tomorrow morning, it's late already. You still dey para, we go see tomorrow.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by HopeAtHand: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Hope Wokoma, will call you tomorrow morning, it's late already.
Feel free.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Lol you no well. That one na history. But you dey fall my hand here nwanne..
Onye nkem ka I bu.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

Hope Wokoma, will call you tomorrow morning, it's late already. You still dey para, we go see tomorrow.
Any reason to flash his full name here? See as you use kerosene satellite for the guy. Mr. Wokoma abi Nwokeoma, him no go see you before him jakpa.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Onye nkem ka I bu.

No WAHALA nwanne

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.