Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (84192 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / How Rivers State Got Another Corona Virus Case / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ubee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Divay22:

Advertise myself for what? undecided
Hahaha!!! Why did you take out the profile pic you had there before replying me?
You are a phoney person.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chino11(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Any reason to flash his full name here? See as you use kerosene satellite for the guy. Mr. Wokoma abi Nwokeoma, him no go see you before him jakpa.

Kerosene satellite? Hahahaha

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
the govt had announced days earlier that borders to the state would be closed, why didnt you take it serious?

you left your wife in awka to drown yourself in ikwerre pussey y.

enjoy the hotel service, make sure to ask ur wife to send food, cos ikwerre girls don't Cook

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
ubee:

Hahaha!!! Why did you take out the profile pic you had there before replying me?
You are a phoney person.
It was just there.
But not there to advertise myself or anything and also, you made me remember what i should have done (Remove it)
Thanks.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Switup: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..
if you are still in Port Harcourt, I'll be at GRA on Thursday. I work in a company that provides essential services. My office is around where you took these pictures. Kindly do me a personal chat or reply me with a mention if you deem fit. I could be of assistance
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Consula: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol...............You never serious. Anyways, you could order Bole and Fish, or contact someone who can supply you with the cooked food at a price.

#StaySafe

chino11:

I have seen food at market Square, but I still need Jevnik to open so I can eat bitter leave soup and oha soup soup.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Bekool(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out of hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now

That's very terrible leadership from gov. wike here in delta state only food and medicine sellers are allowed to open shops. How does wike want rivers people to survive during the lockdown? There might be a riot if things continue like that
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Come chop for my house
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chiemmanuel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreenKalada:

Badt guy.....Rain dey fall ooo grin
every where wet and slippery
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by searchng4love: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oyindidi:
Come chop for my house
Chop?
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=chino11 post=87953538]The biggest restaurant in Port Harcourt- Jevnik is equally shut down. No where to eat good food right now [/quote
Mama put dey check well
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by CuteYvonne777: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Celebrities PRESS UP Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vvnW0Z-2i0
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Avoid being a victim, try to know when people are lying
lol,no mind dem o jare

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by biggiesmallz15(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2020
chino11:

I wish you are here to understand the situation. There's no even ordinary gala seller and coke seller on the streets. Roasted plantain and fish are equally out of the streets. There's a very powerful task force that moves around PH to make sure that food vendors or roadside food vendors are flushed out or even arrested for flaunting government order.

I normally don't eat those roadside foods, but my guy the situation is getting out of hand, if I see roasted plantain and fish I go eat now
bro obviously you are moving around gra,come towards rumuomasi and artillery axis am certain you would see some roadside food vendors that still sell food
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hahn(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Nezero:
plenty of nice ass on the queue

Nice ass that can't cook is that one a nice ass?

1 Like

Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pueflexy(f): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2020
I know where you can get bole sha.. around elekahia
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hailtheking100(m): 2:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Sorry boss
I feel your pains.
Seeing your pictures that particular market square outlet is just behind my office. I stay in Nkpolu Area. You can actually get a good food here in restaurants that are here. The restaurants are opened here.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kinematics: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:

Any reason to flash his full name here? See as you use kerosene satellite for the guy. Mr. Wokoma abi Nwokeoma, him no go see you before him jakpa.

Nonsense
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by verifiablefacts: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2020
chino11:

My final destination is Awka Anambra State. If I trek/cross into Imo state, the state is already locked down.

Rivers-Imo-Anambra are all locked down, so how are you gonna move even if i trek through the boundaries. Should I trek all the way from PH to Awka? My major concern now is cooked food I can buy from good restaurant or fast food, with that I am ok for now.
you serious? Most fast food in ph are open,the promise,Kilimanjaro, even inside the market square you mentioned.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by IMMUNO1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bros, if you are serious about getting out of PH, go to Rumuokoro, enter those buses or sienna that loads to Owerri. They are all in business with police and army. In less than 2 hours, you will get yourself in Owerri. If you came with a car, you can go and park in in one hotel and tip the management. Good luck.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MaeBlocks(f): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please drive to Eneka right now and eat to your heart content.

chino11:
Rivers State lock down trapped me in Port Harcourt as I was about to return to base in Awka. Everywhere is locked down in Port Harcourt. Restaurants shut, fastfoods shut, hunger set in to 90 degrees.

I actually made moves, when I got to the boundary around Elele, stern looking combined team of army and police stationed were turning people back. Despite my contacts within the corridors of power in Rivers state, they never listened to me. I retreated back to PH, locked myself inside the hotel room, thinking of the next moves as my phone kept ringing, wifey was so worried about me.

I drove out of my hotel room where I have been trapped for almost a week now, I went round town, nothing to eat. Then I went to Market Square in GRA, see how people queued to enter the mall. It was like those experience one usually see back then at US embassy in Lagos.

In a nutshell, hunger could kill faster than Coronavirus. Let fastfoods, restaurants open for business.

Mods push this so that restaurants could open for some of us that can't cook. Thank you

This is like a war time..
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by omohlexy: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Op really wanted to go home. But the babe said one more night and border got closed. Quickies are always safer.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2020
otokx:
Come to my area at mercyland, enough jollification grin

Na people like you dey cause unnecessary attention to attract Wike task force. You no go keep kuiet.
Re: How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
What goes around comes around.

Today, your people couldn't breathe.
chino11:
Why you dey vex upon nothing on top my matter? Do I know you before? Why my comments come dey frustrate you nah? Haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.