Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128520 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by tightpussy156: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
See both ur brother an cousins sister are mature:19yrs no be baby.she know what ur brother is doing to her.she see noting bad about it .she sees it as normal tin.since ur foolish old brother does not no he is doing a bad tin ur cousin sister supose reject his sexual intercourse with him.i no of a guy in my school days who Bleep her cousin sister 24hr of d day.the worst aspect of it the guy take the babe act blue film.steady fucking everyday.if u are talk about beauty the babe fine die.me an d guy live in the same lodge s i no more about it.at night na so scream from the guy room fucking d bitch to no nosense.we don advice the guy tire he no wan hear.he says instead of another guy to Bleep her pretty cousins he wil help the girl.id told him that is stupidity.do u no how many guys don caught their own share from the pussy before she came to ur house.he never want to see any guy close to her.even the babe na sex freak.at last i stil cut my share from the national cake. CAUTIONS :never u Bleep ur cousins sister no matter how beautiful she is even if she fine like mami water.leave am na another guy go chop am.because when u are caught fucking ur cousin sister or she get belle at last na big family disgraced.who quote me hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by DaddyRochie1642: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Better mind your business boy ... No one likes a "Snitch" angry angry
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Oyindaberry(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

My dear, it appears many are doing it, would do it or have done it in the past.

It's not like the the OP is just a friend of the boy. But a close blood relative of the boy and the girl.

These comments give you an idea of the moral decadence of these times we live in. When everyone claims to be either a pastor or a Mallam.

In traditional society it's a great taboo that has to be atoned for. But they say tradition is primitive.

I guess knacking one's first cousin and everyone looking the other way most be civilization and modernity then. shocked
I really am short of words of such comments. Imagine if such incestuous relationship leads to pregnancy, is the world not at danger? People need to stop that attitude of knowing right from wrong yet turning a blind eye to it. Those comments show how rotten our society has turn out.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Oyindaberry(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
extol1:

that is why Nigeria is not progressing as a nation because of the words "mind your business" or "face your work. " you will someone embezzling money or doing wrong things, what people will say is mind your own business. the question I always ask is for how long are we going to keep our minding our business when things are not done properly. unfortunately most people that are saying mind your own business, can not happen such an abomination acts to within their families.
Exactly! For long do we keep ‘minding our business’? Minding our business at the detriment of loosing our minds, this makes me very unhappy
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by billionguy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
To hell with catholic 1913 encyclopeadia and their satanic system
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Joystark(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Adam and Eve's children slept with fallen angels

So we came from Fallen Angels?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by phreakabit(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lukonline:

This is not a case of incest. She is not the direct sister to him just cousins. And to set everything straight, she is lawful for his brother to marry.
Still incest, just in case you don't know what COUSIN actually mean.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GloryAtLast: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please do not look away! This is your business. What's going on is very abominable if you're right at all, and if nothing is done it will come back to haunt your family.

If you have an elderly brother, make your suspicion known to him. If not, your mother needs to know. But keep it away from your cousin's mother and from the extended family.

Maybe nothing has happened between them, but you have enough reasons already to be inconvenient.

Please approach this matter wisely and prayerfully. Help your brother before he ruins himself.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Joystark:

Aye
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jamesbridget13(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tell ur bros that u would like to talk about something with him

Tell him that someone called ur cousin his gf to ur hearing. Tell him to tell him d truth.

Dat ur cousin was naive when ur bros started using her n now it has entered her brain.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Funaki: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Donaldoni:

They are isolated cases like we have up till today. George W. Bush's parents were also cousins... embarassed

They don't nullify the sexual regulations clearly stated in Deuteronomy. They are remain incest! sad

Where did Deuteronomy say cousins shouldn't marry?

Give me the verse.

The only closed relationships mentioned in the bible where marriage is prohibited were:

Daughter/son
Stepchildren
Aunt (uncle)
Sister or half-sister (brother)
Stepsisters (step brother)
Daughter-in-law (son in law)
Granddaughter (grandson)
Step-granddaughter (step granddaughter)

Bible never mentioned that marriage between you and the child of your uncle or aunt is prohibited. If it's in your Bible, show me.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Tabitha03(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Inside life
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

https://www.tfp.is

I have cracked version of Netflix. I use it to watch movies too. I can send it to you on WhatsApp.
Thank you cheesy it will be very nice of you .
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by karnap(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
dangerous game,the shame will be unbearable.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

don't make any assumptions maybe they are just playing hide and seek
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Gbagbuo247: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Guess you didn’t read the part that the guy saw “Used Condom” and who told you that he plans to get the girl pregnant?

Anyways I am not supporting them, just that you need to get the facts right.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by xendra: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

alright thank you so much
let your brother know you don't like how your cousin comes over and all the suspicions; report to your mum and tell her exactly what you've seen, and if she doesn't do anything about it report to your Aunty, let them get angry but let the nonsense be fixed. some people will never learn until they have a bad experience,
don't be in support of a bad thing, its already bad enough and your brother knows what he is doing is bad, there is nothing you can tell him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ScotMisile: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Your brother is patiapart mad at the moment. Only a mad action can deliver him now..
Go and report them to everyone in the family and neighborhood.
But,call him away first.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by mistarsam(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
SonOfEl:

Joseph and Mary were historically second cousins based on anthropological accounts, though not explicitly recorded in the Bible.

Albert Eistein married his first cousin

Australia, south America, some areas in North America, north Africa and southeast asean countries allow cousin marriage

northern Nigeria allow cousin marriage

in my opinion, cousin offspring is genetically dangerous... Igbo don't allow cousin marriage..it is a taboo.. I don't know for Yoruba.

Advise you brother if you confirm your suspicion. a sincere prayer for forgiveness from God and complete seperation of your brother and cousin will remedy the situation. no more visitation.
It's a taboo in Yoruba tradition and culture.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies
incest is between immediate sibling?
use the word correctly

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there
may be your brother join soapy gang

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
When you go out to work, do you monitor his movement from your office?

Don't just conclude in your heart that he's furcking her.
help me ask him ooo is he monitoring spirit?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by chuksfluential(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
Does your brother intend to have a child with your cousin?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lightangel65:
Lol, same thing happened with my cousin and my older bro, lol they were always doing stupid sexual stuffs, I didn't do anything or say anything I just didn't care, and that was a bad decision

But don't it's better you at least talk to him remind him fornication is a sin and at most incest is a very bad taboo
incest is brother and sister fuccking, not cousins. check your dictionary if I am telling lies or google it
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kobicove:

You brother is the one who influenced your cousin cos he's older than her by far undecided
she is above 18 so she also knows better
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kiddkash(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
Your family is cursed..you better organize deliverance for the entire family. Because the effect of the curse will surely come.

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord .
Leviticus 18:6 KJV
read 1 corinthians 6 vs 9
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by bogdaddy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
You’re simply crazy for shielding that rapist, wish I can track you down. You’ll get some months in kirikiri for obstructing justice for that young girl. Absolute nonsense
youngvikthor:

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by yanabasee(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Deltatoto:
i married her she didn’t marry me.

You asked her to marry you..... She didn't ask you to marry her.....

So, she married you, by accepting to spend the rest of her life with you....
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Champneys: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

Ok.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Perocom(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

But dis could just be your own mind playing pranks with you, are you sure they are really fucking, do more research before concluding.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Deltatoto: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
yanabasee:

You asked her to marry you..... She didn't ask you to marry her.....

So, she married you, by accepting to spend the rest of her life with you....
im a full black man I use juju hold her down if she do anyhow she go see anyhow
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ElasticStone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Joystark:

I doubt. Some people are too ugly to be decendants of fallen angels angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.