Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128480 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

This is his family too. It concerns him more than you guys wanted him to admit. If this is happening in your family, would you guys look the other way until it becomes problem?

And who is you to stop love? Love happen in mysterious ways it's not in the position of man to stop it so I repeat mind your business and let's embrace love. Who created the taboo. When Adam and eve gave birth to sons and daughters how they multiply if they didn't mate with eachother. We are all one you can be in love with anyone you like it's your choice. Think for yourself dont just do what you are told except you a bitch.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Your childishness is so crazy. Let me ask you...
Did you caught them in the act? If somone is wearing singlet seem it sex? You found used condom, did you even border him to ask how come??
you're using assumption, if u need to know everythn ask him about the comdom
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Deltatoto: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
yanabasee:
Hmmmm

I will never judge your brother.... Because I am not God..

But, you have to try talking to your brother or to your cousin....

Try to let them know that it could divide the family if it gets to the limelight....

When your wife sleeps with your brother, will you feel right about it??
i married her she didn’t marry me.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2020
milliman:

And who is you to stop love? Love happen in mysterious ways it's not in the position of man to stop it so I repeat mind your business and let's embrace love. Who created the taboo. When Adam and eve gave birth to sons and daughters how they multiply if they didn't mate with eachother. We are all one you can be in love with anyone you like it's your choice. [s] Think for yourself dont just do what you are told except you a bitch. [/s]

Where is the love? That's infatuation, not love! Can they come out and inform their family members that they are in love? The girl is risking her life and her future. Pregnancy may come in. If it does, abortion will happen. If abortions happen, there are a lots of risks associated with it. Their mothers could go into depression if they're aware of this.
And they shouldn't even be in love in case it is love just like you wanted to believe. Inbreeding is not good for the offsprings

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Lukonline(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies
This is not a case of incest. She is not the direct sister to him just cousins. And to set everything straight, she is lawful for his brother to marry.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

Where is the love? That's infatuation, not love! Can they come out and inform their family members that they are in love? The girl is risking her life and her future. Pregnancy may come in. If it does, abortion will happen. If abortions happen, there are a lots of risks associated with it. Their mothers could go into depression if they're aware of this.
And they shouldn't even be in love in case it is love just like you wanted to believe. Inbreeding is not good for the offsprings

There is no rule to life. Do whatever pleases you at that moment Bleep what anyone say or think. Odabo
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by hassan4: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Kai you have finish these mumuslims..
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
milliman:

There is no rule to life. Do whatever pleases you at that moment Bleep what anyone say or think. Odabo

There should be rules to life. Don't engage in inbreeding because the result is discouraging. If you are AS, don't marry AS just because you want to do what pleases you or just because you believe that there is no rule to life. Life itself is a rule

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by hassan4: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Lukonline:

This is not a case of incest. She is not the direct sister to him just cousins. And to set everything straight, she is lawful for his brother to marry.

Are you insane? Cousins aren't supposed to have sex or get married in civil cultures. Even crazy westerners are against it.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
hassan4:

Kai you have finish these mumuslims

You don't need this, grow up

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Chrisceejay: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
bigpicture001:
Talk to him...but tell him thats what everyone is saying....DT he shod tell the gal to b covering up...and see how it goes from there
oil dey ur head
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by namedo: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Man, are you jealous about your cousin's closeness to your brother?
They may not actually be involved in what you are thinking about!
Oh boy, catch them in the act first. Shelve your suspicions.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Itemmanu: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Baby, please serve me breakfast. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Anny84: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don't think jumping into conclusion is the best way to handle this issue, I think you need to confront either of them. Their responses will determine your next action.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by PrincewithGod(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).
My brother stop misquoting the Bible to excuse sin and iniquity. The word of God is explicit in Leviticus 18 : 6 - "None of you shall approach to any that is NEAR OF KIN to him to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord". God permitted incest in the times of the pre-law fathers for a purpose and when the purpose was achieved, He out-lawed it. If you are involved in the sin of incest or any other form of immorality and all other sins, repent and give your life to Christ before it is too late and you find yourself in hell. STOP MISAPPLYING THE BIBLE, IT IS DEADLY!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Omar09(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Do you know any website where I can download movies?

Cc. Meeyankee, CAPSLOCKED,

https://www.tfp.is

I have cracked version of Netflix. I use it to watch movies too. I can send it to you on WhatsApp.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

There should be rules to life. Don't engage in inbreeding because the result is discouraging. If you are AS, don't marry AS just because you want to do what pleases you or just because you believe that there is no rule to life. Life itself is a rule

Shut up abeg
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by JKisOK(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
unmask:
but in this same passage you quoted, she said "speak to David he will not withhold me from thee" which meant it wasn't wrong.....she only wanted it to be done the right way

She was trying to buy time
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Donaldoni: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Funaki:

Joshua 15:16-17 NKJV
16 And Caleb said, “He who attacks Kirjath Sepher and takes it, to him I will give Achsah my daughter as wife.” 17 So Othniel the son of Kenaz, the brother of Caleb, took it; and he gave him Achsah his daughter as wife.

1 Chronicles 23:21-22 NKJV
21 The sons of Merari were Mahli and Mushi. The sons of Mahli were Eleazar and Kish. 22 And Eleazar died, and had no sons, but only daughters; and their brethren, the sons of Kish, took them as wives.

They are isolated cases like we have up till today. George W. Bush's parents were also cousins... embarassed

They don't nullify the sexual regulations clearly stated in Deuteronomy. They are remain incest! sad
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by bassette(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21
Sounds fabricated
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by horia: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21
You said she cooks for u guys right?
Bro, take this along with the other advice you have gotten. Be careful with that 19yrs old lady. Once a lady has access to ur food anything can happen grin

Guyy use ur head oh
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ibinaboonline: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mark this; this isn't just sex or inappropriate sex; it's incest. It is on you to do something about it. Don't listen to people here telling you to mind your business. If you work at a bank and 'mind your business' when a customer is robbing the bank, can you stand before God? This is your family and something like this can ruin a family- your family. And incest have spiritual ramifications. So, don't look away. Your brother and the cousin may hate you, but be confident that you did right thing- for God and family. That's what I'd do.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by homesteady(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Turn out very fine and very mumuish

I stay in the North, I've seen a lot of such marriages and i even know children from such families.
They are like every normal children.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

I have cracked version of Netflix. I use it to watch movies too. I can send it to you on WhatsApp.
Thank you. Here is your gift. Happy self-quarantine. sad

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by maasoap(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
milliman:

Shut up abeg

May be you shut up for us, kid. What are you? Under 14?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by adecz: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ask ex emir Sanusi for advice!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

It isn't downloading at all. Any special tricks?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Omar09(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
It isn't downloading at all. Any special tricks?

Can you come online on WhatsApp so I walk you through it?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

Can you come online on WhatsApp so I walk you through it?
okay.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Medrising: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please seek for knowledge, do not talk out ignorance,hatred.As the advice seeker.They fornicators before God.Marrying one cousine is not a sin as far as islam is concern.since its abomination from where your from Tell the one of of your parents with wisdom

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by unmask: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
JKisOK:

She was trying to buy time
lol and you believe what you just wrote? I case my rest
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Medrising: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please seek for knowledge do not talk out ignorance,hatred .They think their religion is coolest.the idiot was mocking muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.