Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK (78111 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Correcto: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please read the number 10 point, then correct your pastor that virus is a biological weapon not chemical weapon. Virus can only be a biological weapon. Thanks
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

As I have said I no blame you, no be your fault. I know your type, you like bullying. Continue you go meet your own for front.

I would only meet even better in future

Go and work and stop constituting a nuisance on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by panpan(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
We do not know whether the coronavirus testing kits are contaminated or not, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

The test is not carried out by taking a blood sample and sending it to the lab. Swab sticks from the coronavirus testing kits are placed in the person's nostrils and throat. If these swab sticks are contaminated (whether accidentally or deliberately), the person who is tested could become infected, even if he was previously negative.

The COVID-19 tests, through the use of swab sticks from the coronavirus testing kits, should be suspended until further notice.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Didi2d(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Hmmm

When some people say they are 100% sure doesn't mean they correct.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nairalandmonika: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
statesman6:
you will come here and start ranting everyday. Even if what you're saying is d truth who ur claim elp?
Don't mind that guy, that clown apostle Sulieman is his source of news.
They cannot contribute anything to this world but will be quick in spreading conspiracy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ezonman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Oga go and take your medicine
You guys are too blind
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by imagineheaven(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
It was foolish of the Nigerian government to accept those kits from Jack Ma, a billionaire citizen of the country where the virus broke out, China.
It's all business. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bro!!!! Are you sure of what you are saying.
I would have love to read on that if it's true.

That's The Truth
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.

Target Nigeria for what reason?

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Daniel058:
Create Account with Standard ChArterd bAnk , fund the Account with #100 or above... you will receive 3k reward.
how do i do that online..

bro is starving
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by xynerise: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Princewill1:
What about the Chinese billionaire donation to us.

Hope his test kit donation is not also contaminated?

Could be...I said it earlier than Chinese are lying

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Daniel058:
Create Account with Standard ChArterd bAnk , fund the Account with #100 or above... you will receive 3k reward.
help a starving bro..even if its a thousand naira
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Didi2d:

When some people say they are 100% sure doesn't mean they correct.
.. Exactly why I hummed.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by BlackSpanner: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

That's The Truth

I have heard.

Can you send me a link to read up more from your source.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by bionixs: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

Just shut up.

dey there dey shout shut up
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Origin(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
This COVID has shown so many lapses in so many countries' health sector and their preparedness for emergencies.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Kennydoc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government

You're 100% sure? How confident!

People don't just get tested without symptoms. Majority of people who get tested had symptoms or had close contact with people who tested positive. Infact, the UK doesn't even test people with mild symptoms yet.

I also need to remind you that over 80% of people who test positive have only mild symptoms and most recover without hospital admission. How then do you confidently say that people get the virus through testing? What causes the symptoms they have that make them get tested in the first place? Some people even get admitted for other conditions like heart attack only to be confirmed positive because of symptoms like fever and diarrhoea. Is it also the test that gave them the virus?

There are different conspiracy theories over this COVID-19, but what you're peddling makes no sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by masseratti: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
kulrunsman79:
I have no reason to doubt this. Have believed that this covid-19 scam is a man made chemical weapon to reduce and disgrace mankind. It's not natural as WHO want to make us believe.

Nigeria should be very careful. Come to think of it, Bill Gates predicted about this virus since 2015. Now, he is predicting that Africa could lose about 10m souls to this same pandemic virus. WHO corroborated his warning. Nigeria and South Africa is their most targeted countries. We should open our eyes.
for you to make a man made bio weapons... The composition of the RNA must be less than 80% of any know natural organism, covid 19 is 97%...bring up another conspiracy theory, and if you and not an expert in a field, stop all your conspiracy theories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ezonman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ideagatesauto:

But these contaminated items are not from China na.
Yes not from China but they have agents distributing from different countries
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by blank(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

I had to laugh about the bolded. cheesy

Numbers increased because more people are being tested and the virus has an exponential rate of infection. 1 infected person can infect 20 within a week. Each of those 20 can infect a further 20 in another week. So you start out with 1 infected person and by week 2, you have 441 infected people. Imagine how many you will have by week 3. Don't forget the first infected person is still infecting others.

You can bury your head in the sand like Botswana and refuse to test people. You will just have a small recorded count but many infected people like Nigeria has.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by masseratti: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kennydoc:

You're 100% sure? How confident!

People don't just get tested without symptoms. Majority of people who get tested had symptoms or had close contact with people who tested positive. Infact, the UK doesn't even test people with mild symptoms yet.

I also need to remind you that over 80% of people who test positive have only mild symptoms and most recover without hospital admission. How then do you confidently say that people get the virus through testing? What causes the symptoms they have that make them get tested in the first place? Some people even get admitted for other conditions like heart attack only to be confirmed positive because of symptoms like fever and diarrhoea. Is it also the test that gave them the virus?

There are different conspiracy theories over this COVID-19, but what you're peddling makes no sense.
please don't mind the illiterates, people getting virus through testing.. Noting those block heads won't come up with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
bionixs:
dey there dey shout shut up

Many of you don't even read.

The Luxembourg based company that sent the kit to Britain were the ones who alerted Britain about the contamination.

Why would they do that if they were part of the "New World Order"?

Do you think they don't have quality control in UK and they wouldn't have discovered it themselves?

Africans need to stop this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by ivolt: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bro!!!! Are you sure of what you are saying.
I would have love to read on that if it's true.
Don't be gullible.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JoshTrillions(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
adebayo987:
Apt Suleman has prophesied that already.
Oh pls.
He even arrived late for the party, cuz before he ever came out to speak after culling up information from the internet, conspiracy theorists had already *prophesied* abt it with a margin of several weeks. Shall we then go grovel at their feet and kiss their asses too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by byinks(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Target Nigeria for what reason?

Because you have a trillion dollars of solid minerals.
You have beautiful climate with zero natural disasters
You have wonderful wildlife which use for pepper soup.

White man would like to reduce the population to 5 million. So they take over.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by ivolt: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

Just shut up.

That guy is irritating or could even be mentally challenged.
When one of his handles gets sullied with so many lies, he switches to another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
blank:

I had to laugh about the bolded. cheesy

Numbers increased because more people are being tested and the virus has an exponential rate of infection. 1 infected person can infect 20 within a week. Each of those 20 can infect a further 20 in another week. So you start out with 1 infected person and by week 2, you have 441 infected people. Imagine how many you will have by week 3. Don't forget the first infected person is still infecting others.

You can bury your head in the sand like Botswana and refuse to test people. You will just have a small recorded count but many infected people like Nigeria has.

grin

Actually, one of the reasons Botswana refuses to test is that they have a high prevalence of HIV approximately 25% of the population.

They shut the border well ahead of most countries because a large proportion of the population is immunocompromised.

Of course to avoid hysteria, they've also avoided testing for Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shekochild:

What you said seems to make sense... I have been wondering why a country with many cases will evacuate its citizens from a country with few cases. Some thing is fishing somewhere...

Very simple!
Your country lack quality medical
Personnel nd facilities.

Evacuating dsnt mean Naija is crashing.

Use ur head next time pls

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by medkit(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

What r u even typing. You didnt knw that there were no test kits in Nigeria? That was why we could not test enuf ppl. Now kits are coming in so more ppl can be tested.
Get facts straight before pointing fingers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
[s]Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!![/s]

My friend, STFU

Everything is made me in China nowadays. If you don't want want to buy Chinese, you will die.

Besides, quality control caught this threat early. Your rubbish tradomedical treatment doesn't undergo any firm of testing or control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by meggi4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

boy this people are serious about reducing Africa population and our government doesn’t want to know this’s bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.