Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK (78113 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
byinks:

Because you have a trillion dollars of solid minerals.
You have beautiful climate with zero natural disasters
You have wonderful wildlife which use for pepper soup.

White man would like to reduce the population to 5 million. So they take over.

OK. Who are d "they" u are referring and y haven't they taken over those countries that have 5million people and less? What are d animals in Nigeria that can't be found elsewhere in d world? What does Nigerias weather produce that makes it a target for "taking over"?

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

As I have said I no blame you, no be your fault. I know your type, you like bullying. Continue you go meet your own for front.

Bros drink gari go sleep abeg, must u eat rice

Manage watvr u have. Everyone is struggling, bikonu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by toxicbrain: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
SharpJoe:

Early discovery leads to early treatment and a high chance of survival. So rapid testing and revealing infected ones will cause a reduction in death. It defeats the idea if some imaginary people want to kill the World. It would have been best not to test at all as it is on going in Nigeria.

Flawed theory.

Early testing leads to early what? And who told you there is a treatment for the viral infection? What is being treated are the symptoms..the body fights the virus on its own. The only thing early testing prevents is circulation of the virus. You guys should get your facts right before talking please.

Some people will contract the infection and recover without even knowing they did and their body system will still be functioning normally
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... I had thought of this but discarded it with the fact that theyll be sanitized before use. Now this.
How effective will it even be if they were to be sanitized before use?
What about those who'll receive the package? Are they not going to be so exposed and vulnerable?

Abeg, let them be careful and do a double check even on the one America sent us.

All these relief materials too can be another fast means of spreading the virus.
Let them begin to send us financial relief instead.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by bionixs: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

Many of you don't even read.

The Luxembourg based company that sent the kit to Britain were the ones who alerted Britain about the contamination.

Why would they do that if they were part of the "New World Order"?

Do you think they don't have quality control in UK and they wouldn't have discovered it themselves?

Africans need to stop this nonsense.
can you be sure of our local politics here, let alone global economic politics? very very complex. The guys answering could be the same guys calling

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nightking04(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!
Is eurofin Chinese?

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
[right][/right]
meggi4:
boy this people are serious about reducing Africa population and our government doesn’t want to know this’s bad

And they started from Italy abi?

Over 2000 Americans have died in less than 3 days and you are here talking about population reduction of Africans.

There was Spanish Flu that wiped out a large number of inhabitants of this planet in 1919.

There was the bubonic plague that troubled Europe, killing millions, yet many Africans that are refusing to contribute anything to the body of knowledge cannot help but bandy conspiracies.

Go and buy your candle and olive oil.

That's what would save you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Fulcrum15: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bro!!!! Are you sure of what you are saying.
I would have love to read on that if it's true.
How can he be sure. Can't you see he is talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by fasty: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=BlackSpanner post=87958030]

I would have love to read on that if it's true.[/quote

My apologies...

I'll quote the appropriate comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
bionixs:
can you be sure of our local politics here, let alone global economic politics? very very complex. The guys answering could be the same guys calling

Go and buy your candle and olive oil so you can avoid this man made plague.

Hope, you haven't left the holy ground?
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JoshTrillions(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You and everyone who believe in that clown called Johnson Sulieman are just sick, infact you guys are the real problem of the world. You are so ignorant you don't know and you believe other people are the ignorant ones.
Honestly, ion think i could have said it any better..

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Daniel058(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
how do i do that online..

bro is starving
download the app from playstore
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SharpJoe: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
toxicbrain:

Early testing leads to early what? And who told you there is a treatment for the viral infection? What is being treated are the symptoms..the body fights the virus on its own. The only thing early testing prevents is circulation of the virus. You guys should get your facts right before talking please.

Some people will contract the infection and recover without even knowing they did and their body system will still be functioning normally

Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients

https://www.nairaland.com/5761296/open-letter-dr-zelenko-successfully

Read and understand.

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Iko5000: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which failure , that they identified that the test kit is contaminated . This is the reason some countries are doing their own test and Nigeria should do the same too instead of accepting donated test kits .

quote author=promisechild post=87958299]All this are rumors how can millions of test kits be contaminated? Please Uk government should stop making excuses for their failure! I can’t trust any news from the British government. They are bunch of crooks! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by meggi4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:
[right][/right]

And they started from Italy abi?

Over 2000 Americans have died in less than 3 days and you are here talking about population reduction of Africans.

There was Spanish Flu that wiped out a large number of inhabitants of this planet in 1919.

There was the bubonic plague that troubled Europe, killing millions, yet many Africans that are refusing to contribute anything to the body of knowledge cannot help but bandy conspiracies.

Go and buy your candle and olive oil.

That's what would save you.
� candle and olive oil can’t save me am just immune to everything dangerous savvy
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by desiredhome: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
adebayo987:
Apt Suleman has prophesied that already.
When this information came on a lot peps here started insulting him.
Nigeria is a dumping ground

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by BlackSpanner: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
fasty:

but What's your gain from all these lies...

It will be good if you channel this energy on building a future for yourself

most people will made a loud accusation without leaving the shore of their country...

Shalom

Are you sure you have comprehension skills.
I only aired my view on the topic. Point out one lie in my comments.

Instead of you to say what you have peacefully, you are just quoting someone anyhow.

Abeg quarantine your comments. Biko!!!
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.

US also evacuated its citizens from Peru and Morroco
China evacuated its citizens from Iran
The Philippines evacuated its citizens from Macau
India evacuated its citizens from Iran
India evacuated its citizens from Italy
Thailand evacuated its citizens from Italy
Malaysia evacuated its citizens from India
Taiwan evacuated its citizens from Peru
Israel evacuated its citizens from Italy

Are all those places also targeted? Why are u acting like its a new thing for a country to evacuate its citizens during a time of crisis, especially now when many countries have travel bans, it is the duty of their countries to arrange for charttered fligths for their stranded citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JoshTrillions(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

What is this one saying?

I can't stand and talk to a professional beggar if I see him in flesh?

grin
No, only if you see him in bone. Lol grin
rusher14:

What is this one saying?

I can't stand and talk to a professional beggar if I see him in flesh?

grin
No, only if you see him in bone. Lol

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Organs(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bros, you are listening to someone that just opened an account some 4 days ago and quoting a scammer Apostle suleiman a known liar, fake miracle and fake vision seeing scamming pastor. Go again and read about his weekly changing positions on Covid-19. You want to believe mumus that could not predict covid19 occurrence but are now running their mouth, just to be relevant.....Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by shogsman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
They have the capacity to test 25,000 people per day, while our country doesn't have up to 2,000 testing kit and some people still think this is funny,afterall according to nscdc we only have like 100 infected what they omitted is that they are not testing the general public, they are only testing high profile cases
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Beautyaddy: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

Fake Conspiracy Lies.

Show the Proof. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by shogsman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

The fact that 41 people like your post shows how dumb and ignorant people are in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Timijo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Certainly, I have read about it before and I heard about the same plan today again in www.wionews.com. The plan is for China to become a world power by crippling the economy of other nations. They know that they can not engage the USA in war and win. So, they resulted to this biological weapon called coronavirus.
As it is now, businesses are back to normalcy in China while other countries are battling with the virus. They are producing personal protective equipment in large number to export to other countries. In addition, they are buying big companies which the owners or government can not run again in other countries. Since they are back in business, they will keep making money and grow their economy and other nations will be left behind.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Pr0cter: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Illiteracy is a disease. You getter get enlightened.

For your information, chloroquine has existed since the 1999's.. All ur assertions are worng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Germi9: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

I believe him,I thought about it too..but it's still not yet confirmed
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JoshTrillions(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
HOW I WISH NAIRALAND HAD A "THUMBS UP" AND MOST ESPECIALLY, A "THUMBS DOWN" BUTTON AS REACTION TO COMMENTS..
SO MANY COMMENTS I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GIVE A "THUMBS DOWN" RATHER THAN SAY NOTHING OR TYPE A REPLY..SO MANY..

3 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by sayso: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don't know how true this is but how long does covid 19 virus stay out side a living cell? Very unintelligent people. It was a production mistake,it happens in production when mass produce is going on. Eg car brake defects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth
I was about to quote this post. Thanks for this

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Source:https://www.metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/testing-kits-heading-uk-contaminated-coronavirus-12481933/amp/
I said it that this people created this deadly disease intentionally or unintentionally or blown out of target
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Emmasnoop(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some persons said it here when Jack ma brought dose testing Kits that they are contaminated that we should not receive it from him, people won kill them here he Don happen.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by CoronaVirusPro: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
SperoQuest:

[/s]

Gibberish!

Beer parlour news

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.