Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK (78104 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by JoshTrillions(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
bionixs:
can you be sure of our local politics here, let alone global economic politics? very very complex. "THE GUYS ANSWERING COULD BE THE SAME GUYS CALLING"
You are a genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are diverting them to nigeria.

Support IPOB security forces for Biafra freedom.

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don dey suspect that Chinese man donation.

Come to think of it, countries that are worst hit with corona virus are the ones evacuating its citizens from Nigeria.

I dey suspect conspiracy theory here oo
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:
I just hope and pray this does not come to us.
We see everything thrown at us from the Western and developed countries as something sent from heaven without any form of scrutiny.

I just hope the authorities concerned will be vigilante and be on their toes.

Or else if it comes to us, the worst might happen.

I bet you if it comes here nobody in the government will say anything. Tell me when was the time you ever heard or read that faulty break system or airbags has forced all these Japanese companies to recall any motor from Nigeria? But they do from America and Europe.

But that is not the most unfortunate thing. The most unfortunate thing is that when those contaminated kits arrive here and if a private firm raises alarm our government will counter it. It is unfortunate bro.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by benji93: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do you have to bring God into everything? If this is your way of trying to get your Visa approved, you may want to stop. grin. I could also say that the reason why other foreign countries are airlifting their people back home is that, the situation of Coronavirus in Nigeria is unpredictable. Our health and monitoring systems cannot be trusted. Did this reason occur to you? If you didn't consider it, then you need that education badly.
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shekochild:

America is not bed of roses as many of you always think. I was chatting with some guys there and one of them was complaining on how doctors won't attend to them....
America is not bed of roses, agreed but it's healthcare system is a million miles better than the healthcare system in Nigeria. And those "some guys" you were chatting with probably don't have health insurance, likely they are on Medicaid. If you have a full comprehensive health insurance coverage, no doctor in America will turn you away.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by passengar(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
now this shiii is getting real....ama starting to think this Corona virus shiii ,was well coordinated ,by some really mentally f^ck up niggas .....nd if datz true,then am really scare of what the world is become ,nd am even more scared for ma future children

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SKINDOGGY: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Roon9:
Lol! I'm mentioned something here and a lot of peeps were calling for my head. A lot of peeps on this space are too basic and they'd swallow any shit they are fed with without stopping to think

Don't go for any damn test A lot of crazy infos are being passed in the deep web. Gross sabotage playing out! Mk we think o
This deep web is very dangerous to enter oh you go need collect VPN wey bad to protect you unless you another story oh shocked
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Shekochild: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
JubiOmeiza:

Very simple!
Your country lack quality medical
Personnel nd facilities.

Evacuating dsnt mean Naija is crashing.

Use ur head next time pls
You are out of your mind to tell me to use my head. You are rude and lack respect. You can't get your message across without resorting to insult...
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government
What proof do you have? And any God that supports a racist like Trump does not have good planned for us (Black people)

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Dewze(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
adebayo987:
Apt Suleman has prophesied that already.

He didn't prophesy anything. He got those things he said from a Black American pastor that had been trending online already. Every thing the man said was what Suleman repeated.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by toxicbrain: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
SharpJoe:

Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients

https://www.nairaland.com/5761296/open-letter-dr-zelenko-successfully

Read and understand.

What is there to understand? This makes no reference to what we are saying. Treatment is meant for those with symptoms...those without goes into isolation. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by malvisguy212: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

The question we ask many of you is who created the Spanish Flu of 1919, the old world order?
the dispensation of the last day start this decade, 1919 is also the dispensation of the last day. The difference is that at of that time Israel had not become a nation, the prophecy say before the Messiah come, Israel must exist as a nation.

Hosea 6:2 After two days he will revive us; *on the third day he will restore, us,that we may live in His presence

For 1900 years there is no nation of Israel but God
say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, Israel will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of Israel and they are about to live in his sight when Jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are Israel enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen
people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
malvisguy212:
the dispensation of the last day start this decade, 1919 is also the dispensation of the last day. The difference is that at of that time Israel had not become a nation, the prophecy say before the Messiah come, Israel must exist as a nation.

Hosea 6:2 After two days he will revive us; *on the third day he will restore, us,that we may live in His presence

For 1900 years there is no nation of Israel but God
say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, Israel will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of Israel and they are about to live in his sight when Jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are Israel enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen
people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.
[/s]

As a black man, ask yourself what is your business with the God of Israel.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Econst(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is getting more serious...
May God heal the world
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by BreconHills(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government

The first move is a feint, it is the hidden left hand that knocks you out. Wait for what happens after this is all over. Right now, all anyone can see is shadows.

Be patient and watch.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by DAVE5(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

May you be in my situation and it will never end to you. You think people ask for help because they just want to. I pray the lord to forgive you.

Is he the cause of ur problem, why wish another person a bad fate

You have no idea what others are going through

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Oluwadare316(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bro!!!! Are you sure of what you are saying.
I would have love to read on that if it's true.
I don't think it is true, even those whites knows that not everything on the internet is real

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by GamalNasser: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
eni4real:
Virus spore??
What??
Who is your Biology Teacher?? grin
l

By spore I wasn't referring in the context of biology oga .. in bio Terrorism Sporing is the planting of a biological weapon agent in everyday thing like blankets , handkerchief ,tissue paper and in this case face mask to aid it's quick spread .
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Redman44(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Timijo:
Certainly, I have read about it before and I heard about the same plan today again in www.wionews.com. The plan is for China to become a world power by crippling the economy of other nations. They know that they can not engage the USA in war and win. So, they resulted to this biological weapon called coronavirus.
As it is now, businesses are back to normalcy in China while other countries are battling with the virus. They are producing personal protective equipment in large number to export to other countries. In addition, they are buying big companies which the owners or government can not run again in other countries. Since they are back in business, they will keep making money and grow their economy and other nations will be left behind.

Actually, China has helped many third world countries develop than the western nations have done for them. We should not expect China to think for us as a People and as a Nation. This is the problem with the black man- Always expecting someone else to think for him. China has always been the non-aggressive nation towards the Europe and the USA. China does not seek to control other countries in the real sense. The Chinese originally did not want to trade with the outside world, but after being forced to open her borders to other nations by the British, China started to industrialize gradually. China found out that it was weak after Britain and other Western nations forced themselves on China, so the Chinese leaders knew they had to industrialize and develop their own technology to stay relevant in world politics and economy in the decades to come. If not for Chinese small machines, many entrepreneurs and businesses in Nigeria won't have achieved the success they can point to today. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by DopeWill(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!

Your point is valid my friend but you can't give what you don't have.

During my final year as a Pharmacy student, I did my project in Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy Department under the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
This department makes use of the combination of plant materials, analytical and organic chemistry to enhance drug development.
The reagents I used for extraction n-Hexane, Chloroform, Acetone, Ethanol and drugs Streptokinase etc were costly for me that at a point I was not happy to continue the work(more than150k gone already).

My supervisor saw the unwillingness in me to continue after such expenses and decided to shorten the work so that I could have what to defend.

My work if I was to bring out something meaningful, I'll do the following

Chemical compound Isolation (Fund)
Mass Spec.
In vitro tests (Fund)
Toxicology (Fund)
Histopathology (Fund)

If F.G through the Federal Institutions subsidize the cost of research for students/researchers, you'll see amazing works by students/researchers.

Because I know what it'll cost me to carry out a research, I don comot my mind till I can dedicate 5mili to it before I will go back and mind you, your research (drug) might perform lesser than expected or cause more harm than good as such it'll be thrown out (Time and Resources Wasted).

NB: Some analysis for drug development you'll travel outside the country to get them done because of lack of equipment (Time and Resources)

Nigeria does not want to stop being a consumer nation.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
l

By spore I wasn't referring in the context of biology oga .. in bio Terrorism Sporing is the planting of a biological weapon agent in everyday thing like blankets , handkerchief ,tissue paper and in this case face mask to aid it's quick spread .
Hmmmn . Now, I get your reference!!
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by bluke(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
Wahala Dey o. When will this end?
And no one has answered this question. Even in sites where those who were cured were talking of their experience.
CAN THOSE WHO WERE CURED GET REINFECTED?

no
u would have had immunity (anti bodies) in your system to fight it.
85% of the dead were elderly pple with weak immune system due to old age.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by deltateam: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:
I just hope and pray this does not come to us.
We see everything thrown at us from the Western and developed countries as something sent from heaven without any form of scrutiny.

I just hope the authorities concerned will be vigilante and be on their toes.

Or else if it comes to us, the worst might happen.

Do we ever reject anything?

But its funny o.

Knowing that the test kit itself carry Coro.
So it means all tests will be positive.

What a horror! shocked
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by malvisguy212: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:
[s][/s]

As a black man, ask yourself what is your business with the God of Israel.
that is because the gods of your father is not strong enough to protect me from The God of Israel

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power
when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you
will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all
Judea and Samaria, and to THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Roon9(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
SKINDOGGY:

This deep web is very dangerous to enter oh you go need collect VPN wey bad to protect you unless you another story oh shocked

I no dey talk for dia o.. Its even boring sef. Uncensored rubbish everywhere

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by EdersonRish: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!

Beer parlour news
[/s]
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
that is because the gods of your father is not strong enough to protect me from The God of Israel

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power
when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you
will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all
Judea and Samaria, and to THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

And it is a foreign god that says the foreign people are superior to you that would protect you.
grin
I swear, the black man needs to use his brain more.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SharpJoe: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
toxicbrain:

What is there to understand? This makes no reference to what we are saying. Treatment is meant for those with symptoms...those without goes into isolation. It's that simple.

You are changing the discussion.

This is what you stated.

toxicbrain: And who told you there is a treatment for the viral infection? What is being treated are the symptoms..

Dr. Zelenko's treatment protocol is not treatment of the symptoms. Now you are changing it to treatment of those with symptoms which is not the same thing.

Dr. Zelenko:
Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen.

Dr. Zelenko proposes you leave those who their body is fighting it. However, symptomatic patients needs to get treated to get the virus off. Not relieve symptoms.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Dottore: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!
[/s]
Absolute rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Redman44:

Actually, China has helped many third world countries develop than the western nations have done for them. We should not expect China to think for us as a People and as a Nation. This is the problem with the black man- Always expecting someone else to think for him. China has always been the non-aggressive nation towards the Europe and the USA. China does not seek to control other countries in the real sense. The Chinese originally did not want to trade with the outside world, but after being forced to open her borders to other nations by the British, China started to industrialize gradually. China found out that it was weak after Britain and other Western nations forced themselves on China, so the Chinese leaders knew they had to industrialize and develop their own technology to stay relevant in world politics and economy in the decades to come. If not for Chinese small machines, many entrepreneurs and businesses in Nigeria won't have achieved the success they can point to today. Cheers.

But for the chinese, mobile phones would have been costing about 2000 dollars on the average.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SharpJoe: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
toxicbrain:

US doctor claims to have cured nearly 500 Coronavirus patients using hydroxychloroquine

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.sg/us-doctor-claims-have-cured-nearly-500-coronavirus-patients-using-hydroxychloroquine-video-42075

Not claimed to have relieved their symptoms until their body could fight it.

Do you understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.