Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK (78125 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Cleanworld(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
HUNGER GAMES grin
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Designerdollars: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
chew on small bitter leafs.
It has powerful bio chemicals that can kill bad gut microbe
AkeNathan:
Seun oo cry

Help us in the village na cry

I think i may have candida albicans overgrowth in my internal flora.

I have mouth odour, blood mixes in my sputum while brushing the tongue, film looking patches on my tongue and my mouth odour is causing me inferior complex.

Medications are damn expensive in this covid-19 season. Any amount can help me please.

I'm a pharmacy student and i need nystatin mouthwash BP and fluconazole BP tablets.

The former to be held in the mouth four times daily for about ten minutes using a 10ml cup, the latter to be taken one tablet twice daily.

I only know the symptoms and treatments but don't have money for medications, i literally use my farm proceeds to feed myself cry
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by karizgreat(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari and his cohorts are part of this new world order chemical war called COVID-19 plan.
Reasons Barack Obama fought for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by malvisguy212: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

And it is a foreign god that says the foreign people are superior to you that would protect you.
grin
I swear, the black man needs to use his brain more.
and you are using the foreign man invention, which accents are you using? Your village accents or the white man? So your god is not strong enough to protect me from the white man God? .

The Black man need to use his brain? Are you a white man?
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Corrections: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
executive12:
They need to urgently check the test kits we have to ensure they are not contaminated. They might be getting some false positive tests. As someone else above suggested, we should not use test kits from China.

ITS ALREADY LATE...WHEN WE WERE ADVICING THEM TO EITHER REJECT THE GIFT OR SCREEN CAREFULLY AFTER A PASTOR RAISED AN ALARM BEFORE USUAGE SOME UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND WERE CALLING US NAMES...

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
and you are using the foreign man invention, which accents are you using? Your village accents or the white man? So your god is not strong enough to protect me from the white man God? .

The Black man need to use his brain? Are you a white man?

No, I have become aware of the bondage in which generations of other cultures have been subjected to by way of supposed inferiority.

I am a proud black man who realises there is no god and would be the last to worship one from those that enslaved my people.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
karizgreat:
Buhari and his cohorts are part of this new world order chemical war called COVID-19 plan.

grin

But Atiku is not part of it abi?
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Corrections: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
imagineheaven:
It was foolish of the Nigerian government to accept those kits from Jack Ma, a billionaire citizen of the country where the virus broke out, China.
It's all business. God help Nigeria.

WE TOLD THEM THEN EVEN THE PASTOR ADVICED BUT THE UNINTELLIGENT ONES ON NAIRALAND CALLED US NAMES....

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by malvisguy212: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

No, I have become aware of the bonds which in which generations of other cultures have been subjected to by way of supposed inferiority.

I am a proud black man who realises there is no god and would be the last to worship one from those that enslaved my people.

Good luck.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
Good luck.

Don't need it.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by AK481(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:
I just hope and pray this does not come to us.
We see everything thrown at us from the Western and developed countries as something sent from heaven without any form of scrutiny.

I just hope the authorities concerned will be vigilante and be on their toes.

Or else if it comes to us, the worst might happen.

Most of the ones in Nigeria are infected or low standard . But nobody to detect it.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Corrections: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Some persons said it here when Jack ma brought dose testing Kits that they are contaminated that we should not receive it from him, people won kill them here he Don happen.

MY BROTHER U STILL REMEMBER? GOD BLESS YOU..NOW MANY OF THEM THAT CALLED US NAMES HAVE GONE INTO HIDING.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Goodnigga: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.
shut up with your conspiracy and unfounded stories. Nigerians, listen to this person and have an unnecessary BP
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nigeriapen(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Shaprara: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thus article is dubious. Read carefully you’d see the article didn’t mention that the Luxembourg company makes the test kits in China and it’s been delivered through China.

Is it that this news outlets are scared to call China out or what

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government

what is fucking wrong with One world government?
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!

You have spiritual understanding sir.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Bro!!!! Are you sure of what you are saying.
I would have love to read on that if it's true.

He's very very close to the truth. It's an organized pandemic to create a new world order.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Kceee: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

As I have said I pray you never find yourself in my situation. Even for real you Cant even stand and talk to me, the you are talking to me now. And it's not your fault. And I never said I'm not working.
like seriously,,,how long would u keep begging on this forum....Haba!!! bros you no just dey try at all....
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Libkid(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
karizgreat:
no offense but u are spewing balderdash

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by luluman: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.
Please attach more proof to your claims.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Libkid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Corrections:

WE TOLD THEM THEN EVEN THE PASTOR ADVICED BUT THE UNINTELLIGENT ONES ON NAIRALAND CALLED US NAMES....
but it wasn't the Chinese that produced these materials.why una dey reason from axx
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Libkid(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tonniepearl:

He's very very close to the truth. It's an organized pandemic to create a new world order.
Spanish flu nko??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Daniel058:
download the app from playstore
ny account tht is reading 52 naira,hw wil i see 100 naira
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by todugo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
FAKE NEWS STUPID BLOGGERS undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Kolping: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
9-11 Again - We're all Trapped on the 94th Floor
March 30, 2020

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/03/trapped-on-the-94-floor.html
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Daniel058(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
ny account tht is reading 52 naira,hw wil i see 100 naira
borrow
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Kolping: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Spanish Influenza Epidemic of 1918 was caused by vaccinations---E. McBean (Swine Flu Expose)
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf.html

Libkid:
Spanish flu nko??

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Have you asked yourself why countries are taking their citizens out of Nigeria even with the fact that Nigeria has a low rate of suspected carriers of the virus??
Just wait for the twist behind this story. The people at the top know something that we don't

Pray people and be safe out there

3 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Libkid(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kolping:
The Spanish Influenza Epidemic of 1918 was caused by vaccinations---E. McBean (Swine Flu Expose)
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf.html

And this discovery was made after it had killed millions abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Libkid(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Have you asked yourself why countries are taking their citizens out of Nigeria even with the fact that Nigeria has a low rate of suspected carriers of the virus??
Just wait for the twist behind this story. The people at the top know something that we don't

Pray people and be safe out there
not only Nigeria
USA and other countries are evacuating their citizens out of countries they feel won't handle the whole "situation" well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by cheksea(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

Reussite:
Exactly what we talking about.
I'm pretty certain some persons contracted this virus via the test kits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.