Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover (3848 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by FuckHomophobes: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
It turns out that while other people are maintaining social distance from their lovers, a Nigerian husband is inviting his own lover into his marital home so he can get some.

A shocked wife shares this story of betrayal with the self-acclaimed love doctor, Joro Olumofin, which he publishes on his Instagram page. Check on it below:Joro also shared a few reactions from commenters to the story, and they were just astonishing. A commenter, presumably female and a wife herself, can be seen accusing the woman with: “You made him gay.”

http://kitodiaries.com/wife-finds-out-that-the-man-her-husband-invited-to-be-quarantined-in-their-home-is-his-lover/

Check them out.

2 Shares

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by todugo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Font page Worthy grin grin grin
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by DanseMacabre(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
People sabi lie sha.
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by oruhobinna(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maybe she doesn't give him anal sex.. Lol
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Auxiliarytk: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
this is serious
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by lalanice(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
oruhobinna:
Maybe she doesn't give him anal sex.. Lol
why does she have to

3 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
The man has mind ohh i Can't blame him sha the government are too busy with corona self
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by FuckHomophobes: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
More.....

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by FuckHomophobes: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Last one

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by oruhobinna(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
lalanice:
why does she have to
Maybe because her husband wants it
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
WTF?!
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by oruhobinna(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Last one
Ooohhh.. Now this is devastating
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Dollarheist: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Joro don come again ooooo
Joro joro joro joro ya joro
iro lo ma pa joro

2 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Lamanii22(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oro buruku pelu Erin (absurd talks with laugh)

Front page worthy....
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wtf..
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shey that thing sweet ni
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by oruhobinna(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Shey that thing sweet ni
Huh?
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by FuckHomophobes: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Shey that thing sweet ni

It depends on the aspect . You might want to explore too. What do you say
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:
WTF?!
grin grin grin
She showed him the chat and he ran away with his lover. Really WTF

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Perra: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fuckkk shittt. Wetin i just read!!
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
my brother's and sister's eribu lon se gbogbo wan
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Seaen(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
The picture of the chat is showing 'My Airtel' as the contact. I suspect lies and it's the same person chatting with himself...
FuckHomophobes:
It turns out that while other people are maintaining social distance from their lovers, a Nigerian husband is inviting his own lover into his marital home so he can get some.

A shocked wife shares this story of betrayal with the self-acclaimed love doctor, Joro Olumofin, which he publishes on his Instagram page. Check on it below:Joro also shared a few reactions from commenters to the story, and they were just astonishing. A commenter, presumably female and a wife herself, can be seen accusing the woman with: “You made him gay.”

http://kitodiaries.com/wife-finds-out-that-the-man-her-husband-invited-to-be-quarantined-in-their-home-is-his-lover/

Check them out.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by placeofallure(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seaen:
The picture of the chat is showing 'My Airtel' as the contact. I suspect lies and it's the same person chatting with himself...

Hmmmmn! FBI! Wetin carry your eye go that side?
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
some men sha can do rubbish, some men n.a. mess
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Check them out.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

It depends on the aspect . You might want to explore too. What do you say

I say you are babbling
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oh wow
Things we do for love undecided
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Biko I want to ask a kweshion.
How can a man overlook a beautiful girlfriend and a beautiful sidechick as beautiful as my pocohantas and my Ishilove to admire or even sleep with a man with an ugly black ass as ugly as mine?
I'm confused, folks. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
Biko I want to ask a kweshion.
How can a man overlook a beautiful girlfriend and a beautiful sidechick as beautiful as my pocohantas and my Ishilove to admire or even sleep with a man with an ugly black ass as ugly as mine?
I'm confused, folks. undecided
Pocohantas come and carry your property
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by oglalasioux(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
So the guy's name is 'My Airtel'? That WhatsApp chat is fake. Story could be true though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Graysons: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Check them out.
Fake chat undecided
Re: Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover by Chuknovski(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
The end is here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk / L / Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.