Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86157 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Shuku: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.

Na wa o. People like you are part of Nigeria's problem. If you don't need it, rest assured that God just answered someone's prayer somewhere.
Haba, if a government is striving to treat it's people better, let's acknowledge it and say thank you. It would encourage them to treat us all better in more ways than one.
A lot of thought was put into the package. An average Nigerian eats rice, garri and bread in various degrees.
Even as individuals, if an individual you help can't at least say thank you, it's not only impolite, it's also morally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by jonneljonn(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
nice one ,this is what is suposed tobe happening everywherein nigeria
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
STFU.....what have you done for your neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Ruby5: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by deebrain(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Commendable.

If its for today's ration.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Itemmanu: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Lagos should safe enough money and just buy Nigeria

Obiano of Anambra would have printed his picture on the items
[/s]
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Itemmanu: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

when your likes make comparisons, it only buttresses the utterances of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), that Nigerian youths are illiterates.

What a comparison....

Rwanda and Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lagos State is a model, even though there's still a very large room for improvement in its system.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ibinaboonline: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Forgive me. But when I saw the loaf of bread, I just burst out laughing. So this one go hold Belle for two weeks? Brr

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
federal9:

You are an ingrate. A wicked sombori
mediocre people like you everywhere
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Jostoman: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please I don't want to hear any complain from anybody again o grin
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by deltateam: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks

No protein?

Kwashiorkor loading...
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

May God heal you of mental poverty.

People like you if you cant appreciate little, how will you appreciate plenty.
Always waiting to condemn any action of govt
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by latola05(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
i say lagos is suppose to be a country gabadaya! my throat is long now! ... but wait did they just drop it and vamoose or did they have a chat because i need to know if this is for the week or for the 2 weeks ? or how...

���� funny you
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by APCNig: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.

Please show us what you State government is distributing.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by petitejolie(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. My congratulations. You just got ur own crumb of the national cake. Lol grin . This package should definitely last you till the end of Bubu's tenure...

Kudos to our government. Indeed setting the pace for other countries of the world cheesy
Ure funny
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by tightpussy156: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very stupid set of government.if they bring this to my door step i wil reject immediately.let not deceive ourselve this na trash.they collect million,billons from you an give u peanut.if you check well one rubber of garri an rice is inside that nylon an #70 bread.who quote me should hug transformer
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Tabularasa1: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

what do you want continental dish? grin
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Franzinni: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Emman93:

You ibo will never change , Lagos as a country right ? Why not say Yoruba should be alone and above all and also rule.
bros IBO amaka plain and simple and for your information we own Lagos right now and even your village belongs to us oya do your worse Na... Since you believe say me nah IBO man
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Dominatrix(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
sLentlover7778:
*Imagine your bank deducts #5000 from your account and tells you "it was deducted as your donation to fight Corona virus".. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ogubolokento(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
I smile
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks

And u even collected it from dem?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Emman93:

You ibo will never change , Lagos as a country right ? Why not say Yoruba should be alone and above all and also rule.

Yorubas cant be drinking oil from IGBO land and at the same time want to be left alone in nigeria.

Be sensible to urself.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
King44:
Credit our account simple 10k or 15k simple let's sort things out ourselves, when l saw the bag i was like that is a quater bag of rice not knowing it is one congo of rice, garri and 70 naira bread #2,070, i wonder if they would welcome the same kind gesture if they are in our shoes unfortunately how long will it last

It's just like 3 cups of rice n 3 cups of beans with N70 bread.

Calculate again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by King44(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oracle23:

It's just like 3 cups of rice n 3 cups of beans with N70 bread.

Calculate again.
my calculations were inaccurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Newmans: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kudos to Lagos state Government!
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ericmor: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is like you are a party member or you are always useful to them during election so the gift is normal cuz you just one of a thousand that got that. If that was brought to my home this morning it wouldn't have reach me and friends cuz Wat I have in the house that I gave to people that came around this morning is like 4 of that and na manage we still manage am o
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
King44:
my calculations were inaccurate

Its line 490 naira worth of food.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
I only see #100 bread and sack of 6derica of rice or garri, unless someone use formation 1 0 1 . To achieve 6days...Well it's an emergency food
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by NinjaMetahuman: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

You are the shithead here because you have been brainwashed to not know what is obtainable as your right from your Government.

So, any nonsense they throw at you, you celebrate it.
dumb brain comparing Rwanda and Lagos.

Why not go and demand then? Internet warrior.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Toseenlove:

I will receive It with smile and throw It Inside their Lawma Waste Bin In their presence. Let them try and arrest me.....,The way Thunder will strike them and their Sanwo Nonsense no go be here. The best thing that can happen happen to any reasonable sensible responsible average Nigerian Is to Re-locate out of this Shithole legally to Canada, Germany, US or their likes....
Hmmm i hope they do better

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.