Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86154 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by JustAwesome: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Just this and some of you will still be happy Na WA for Nigeria
many times they get things wrong and many things might not be right yet within this country... The smallest one they get right at least let's commend them and encourage them hopefully it will enable them to more and better

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by JustAwesome: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gwagone:
Are you the only one in the house?
How many days will this last for you? Be sincere
I'm not the only one o... And there's no way it would last two weeks however it's a good step in the right direction for once and hopefully many more good steps will come

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Franzinni: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
JustAwesome:
seems it's for two weeks o...
Jesu! But I must commend the effort .no matter how small .. The gesture alone shoe there is still humanity left in some parts of the country

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by JustAwesome: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
chozzy:
Propaganda !!! Propaganda !! Propaganda !

How many people are benefiting and for how many days?
Why not simply credit our BVN with money - 10K or 15K

can you eat cash... If the food vendors run out of food stuff within the few weeks na cash you go chop?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by stupidmods: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks
a loaf of bread for 14 days

Nigerians deserve better sad

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by SleekyP(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
they've subsidize una money grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by SharpJoe: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP let me know when they start bring to testing kits to your doorsteps and test you

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ProtectMyMoney: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks

This food brought to your doorstep is for how many days? Are they going to come back again?

Compare Rwanda below

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Lush100(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2020
this may be a good gesture but this is poor service,
I thought it is for the poor /vulnerable, so will this last for 14 days or are they bringing it everyday knowing that it's not even for everybody. this has no real impact I must confess.

see I am tired of discussing Nigeria matter.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by abuhusna1: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2020
When some countries are giving 650k per month to their citizens and residents affected by locked down till convid is over

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Olatara(f): 1:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
Yes it is better than nothing, it can feed a family.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Olatara:
Yes it is better than nothing, it can feed a family.
After you and your team don divert the larger part of the food items ba?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 01, 2020
I reject it IJN.This is not my portion.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Rabbitcartel: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

It is better than none.

That's my point.

How?? Can u survive 2 weeks on that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by StPete: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2020
This is the most stupid thing Lagos has ever done. How the hell do people feed on this trash for two weeks? What do they expect the really poor ones to cook the food items with? Or will people eat raw rice and raw garri? Everything in that bag is roughly N500 including the bread.

500 X 200000 = 100 million. Just 1 per cent of the money given to Lagos by FG excluding other donations

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Okpotud(m): 3:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Mysticwebb:
More like items offered to the gods as sacrifice.
grin
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Okpotud(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2020
chozzy:
Propaganda !!! Propaganda !! Propaganda !

How many people are benefiting and for how many days?
Why not simply credit our BVN with money - 10K or 15K

USA dey drop 150k also for children

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Joke of a country. What exactly is this ridiculous gesture supposed to indicate?

Well. Why is anybody surprised?

Some officials are shamelessly embezzling billions as we speak, all in the name of Covik 1-9. Nigeria is beyond redemption.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by obaaderemi: 5:45am On Apr 01, 2020
The bread shouldn't have been there. It makes the whole thing look ridiculous. At the end of the day, this Governor needs to account for how the money contributed for Lagos is spent. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Dreyton36: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2020
WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by HMarshal(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
i say lagos is suppose to be a country gabadaya! my throat is long now! ... but wait did they just drop it and vamoose or did they have a chat because i need to know if this is for the week or for the 2 weeks ? or how...

Yeah,that last part is important,cos there r families of 8 or 6,& judging from the size of that,it might not serve them 3square meals of a day
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by HMarshal(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

This food brought to your doorstep is for how many days? Are they going to come back again?

Compare Rwanda below

Rwandas relief package is wat relief packages suld be like.nigerias package looks more like an "escuse" than "relief"package.smh

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Bevista: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
Dreadful, to say the least. Come to think of it, how many residents will even get to receive that pathetic package?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by kalufelix(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2020
hmmm...what a fantastic show of shame! I reject this IJN..amen

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Heineken(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Even as I'm broke I think this is wrong. What can that bread do? They can do better. With all those billions? E no make sense abeg. I reject it also
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by dingbang(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Please sanitize it.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Fheelzz(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
grin
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Lagos should safe enough money and just buy Nigeria

Obiano of Anambra would have printed his picture on the items

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by kaziblake(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
What did your governor or president give to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by jameshow: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

if they didn't provide, what will you do?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by anonimi: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Truly pathetic.
We deserve our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.