Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86153 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Coldie(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Just this and some of you will still be happy Na WA for Nigeria
Forget matter Lagos try.

All these people shouting what will we eat, some of them whether shutdown or not them no for see that rice chop.

E better say u chop rice than say u chop blow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by anonimi: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by StevieAbraks111(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm not saying this is much, but you really can not please Nigerians, even if na drum of those, some people go still get case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Clothingonline9(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
It’s small but tell us what your state governor is sharing in your state ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

Which one did Buhari give you? Did he remember you or does he understand that someone like you exists? Whoever gets you something learn to say thank you. It's not much, but it's something..
It's very true your salary may try to afford it, at the same time he took his time to make it available. Simple thank you is better. My salary can afford it, I've stuffed my house already, this is suppose to be a plus. If it comes I'm grateful, if it doesn't,
no problem.

Stop to day behave like this oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

Some people will starve without it so why shouldn't they be grateful? which one did you give them? sadist sad

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

This food brought to your doorstep is for how many days? Are they going to come back again?

Compare Rwanda below

when your likes make comparisons, it only buttresses the utterances of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), that Nigerian youths are illiterates.

What a comparison....

Rwanda and Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.

That's not one derica. Which one did you give people with your freeborn mind? sadist sad
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by iammo(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
cool

even in America they give food stamp... the aim of the relief is not to feed you fat, its to keep you going, its called ration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by bjprodint(f): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
e be like say u get,help me mbok 0030645881 access bank
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
ojun50:
If them no drop wetin you go use cook am..... Then it is nothing.

To you it is nothing, to others it will do wonders
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by adekolaelect(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
thank you but it is un Godly not appreciate a little done but if they don't do you will still complain .bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by 2sexycom(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
u know poverty has destroyed a lot of people's worth that they do not know who they truly are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Kwamecron:
Make dem locate me oh

They will, na turn by turn
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Ezemust:
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.

What do you mean 'even Ghana'? Be careful o. Ghana is a developed country in comparison. Go and see how many Nigerians have emigrated there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by emmaitive(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

It is better than none.

That's my point.
come,are you ok...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks
what is this?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Weirdgee: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
They tried, but with a household of 5persons and above, I doubt if this rice and garri would last for 5 days. They could have done more by giving bags of rice and garrisince it's one month.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Octopusssy:
Hian. Bread 100 naira follow join? undecided

Dem for no add am?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by SlimyJ: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
some are sharing food while my own state government is using soldiers to chase us inside not considering the fact that hunger kills faster than any other virus... fingers indeed are not equal

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Abeg try and appreciate,,nothing can satisfy u Nigerians... abi they should pack all the food and give to u,,,and forget others.....mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by izenco2005(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
i say lagos is suppose to be a country gabadaya! my throat is long now! ... but wait did they just drop it and vamoose or did they have a chat because i need to know if this is for the week or for the 2 weeks ? or how...
SHAME TO U

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by xynerise: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2020
cheesy
This is embarrassing
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.

How many people did you give to? this gift, though small will reach more than 5 million people
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by franchasng: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
Very commendable. It is still better than not giving

A good move by the state governor .

Everyone on this thread should rebuke Perfectnumber6

I think the guy is a sadist
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by mu2sa2: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Lagos, the undisputed Centre of Excellence. Always ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MrBONE2(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. My congratulations. You just got ur own crumb of the national cake. Lol grin

Kudos to our government. Indeed setting the pace for other countries of the world cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by farem: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

This kind who has been pleased with the 4-litre kerosine collected more than 13 months ago are also talking.
Wetin Dasuki no go see for detention sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Tomjazzy2: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I wanted to reply you with some very unprintable words but i think you are still a child so peace.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can say to change their views and mindsets. That's one of the reasons I fear we may not yet witness Uhuru.

We celebrate mediocrity so much in Nigeria. This is exactly one of the leverages the political class have over us.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by enemyofprogress: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2020
I have not bean givened mine o. I'm sure dominique has tooked her own
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by nedekid: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
chozzy:
Propaganda !!! Propaganda !! Propaganda !

How many people are benefiting and for how many days?
Why not simply credit our BVN with money - 10K or 15K

Abi, when they see better use for bvn they will turn face, but if it is to use block bvn banking services because of tax, their prick will stand kakaraka shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.