Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86156 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Toseenlove: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids

Lol you sef, You are very funny, They call people Poverty Headquarter Of The World. You are still speaking grammar lol.....What do you expect him to say lol....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by chali01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Champneys: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.
The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks
You suppose don chop the food finish now? Did they bring you another round today? undecided
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MidaserveNG: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
uuzba:

Ehen!?, and you will use the money where??
Buy needed items n foodstuffs as done in other countries. Safer and more reasonable way to address the issue

Or you're proposing everyone surviving on a loaf of bread n 5kg bag of rice?

Including large families told to stay @home??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Legendguru: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sorry I don’t eat dog food their kids can have that
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Murphyenemuwe: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Show us a proof of tax paid by you up till date. I weep for this country when supposed educated youths like you comment irrationally just to criticize a government.
jaxxy:

It’s better than nothing bt u definitely deserve much better from ur government at this time. Why can’t they ever treat u like a decent humanbeing? Is that too much to ask or do they think everybody in Lagos or not living in lekki is automatically a tout who deserves N50 Agege bread? With all the money they have?

Why can’t they add banana, apples, grapes, etc and act civilized for once? This tout nature our government carries around like everybody na animal is what makes the masses act like touts and animals. Government should be decent.

U can’t pay ur people €350 like Ireland at least treat them like Normal human beings not refugees. undecided
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Murphyenemuwe:
Show us a proof of tax paid by you up till date. I weep for this country when supposed educated youths like you comment irrationally just to criticize a government.

Seems u don’t know ur rights or are u just in denial of the truth?

U better go and look at civilized countries and stop getting used to nonesense. We must have standards of u will be treated like crap and accept it like a refugee in ur own country.

Country give solid cash to their citizens are they from mars or Jupiter

Lagos taxes and double taxes everyone. Keep looking for excuses for them to treat u like crap.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Olaburn(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
If that the real pics... Nonsense
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by zexy2030(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

My guy yes i know but I have so much hatred for all of Naija's politicians. They are too wicked and heartless they deserve the worse death ever. These are same people that will travel abroad enjoy basic amenities abroad yet they come back home and can't try to at least do half of what they saw abroad. Listen i tell you this very soon Buhari's tenure will end finally. And another comes in without working just like as it has been even before Buhari and then Nigeria keeps remaining a Shithole .With the poverty rate increasing by the numbers and the politicians cash out big time. If they bring something like this to my doorstep i will reject it.
sometimes throwing stones at the moon may just be an accident you never planned. You neighbour might just be the victim.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Wettoid123: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
uuzba:

You are in Ikoyi?
You have already received your reward.

If I may ask which reward!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.