Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic (9683 Views)

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative / COVID-19: Okowa Reaffirms Delta's Commitment To Palliatives For Citizens / Peter Obi Urges Nigerians To Support Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Luckydubby7(m): 6:00am On Apr 01, 2020
chidi2pus:
How many people are wealthy in delta?
Excluding the politifcians?
Jim ovia, tony elumelu, CBN governor, these are few names I can remember

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Dayodragon: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2020
VillagePipu:

Mr UBA customer, how much do you have in your UBA account? Do you know how much UBA makes from Remita fees alone?

Stay there and be waiting for giveaway.

I can understand the level of your understanding. i don't blame you.. So tell us who contribute to them? without customers will there be remita? can you see how senseless your

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by okoh66(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2020
You are the most useless human for saying this. I will list project he has executed without making noise. And the whole of the world hear this.
In the past all governor that rule delta state didn't do anything.
He built and almost in completion stage of one of the biggest sec in nigeria, he is almost 80 percent finishing stage of the road ibusa road from asaba to ughelli that is a federal government road, he has completed over 5000 roads in delta state, he link up all the urban and rural communities, he rebuilt the international Airport in asaba and construction is still going on, the past governor couldn't build lagos asaba old road for 8 years, he built and completed it and owa eke road, he built and completed it in 2 years. A dual carriage road... Should I keep naming? Have anyone heard of flooding again in asaba? No he built a storm drainage that ran all through asaba and he is still expanding it more. For the first time asaba looks like a capital. More? MBW asaba was reconstructed, more? He is fixing all schools in delta state. Now just fixing them but a total reconstruction. Past government they owe salary for months, but I can beat my chest he isn't oweing and that of the local government have been payed.
No one is hearing of militant fighting in delta state why? Warri development commission that have been set up and over 30 billion naira have been allocated and contracts have been given to China and setraco for the construction of roads. Do you want more? Okowa isn't a radio governor he keeps developing delta state without making noise.
A PDP governor bringing in federal presence. We have a navy university in ibusa now, high Court, now FRSC institution, one of the biggest teachers training institutions in nigeria being built and 90 percent completed, Nigeria army now have an head quarters in asaba and a barrack is being built in emuhu. All these are built by the state and handed over to the federal government. You want more?

darfay:
Very useless governor
What have you been doing with our state money
Infrastructure is zero, we get more from federation account plus a larger igr than Kano. Yet they have projects everywhere
Okowa is a failure, na only to open that him teeth wey no dey close e sabi

Deltans should not donate cash, but Rather medical and relief items because someone would embezzle it

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by BLESSICA: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2020
KomonSense:
Deltans have many billionaires naaah

Ibru family
TONY elumelu
Owner of Arise news and Thisday newspaper
Owner of Vanguard
James ibori
Okonjo-iweala
And so many others
Ayiri and some other old time Yahoo men
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by VillagePipu: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Dayodragon:
I can understand the level of your understanding. i don't blame you.. So tell us who contribute to them? without customers will there be remita? can you see how senseless your

Your father at home is senseless, you worthless failure. Is it the 5k for Jamb (which you'll fail anyway) that made you be making noise since morning.

UBA won't give you 1 kobo. Go and meet those you voted for to give you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by lonelydora: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Ned Nwoko to the rescue.

Where Is Emami Ayiri? This is the time to show his love to his people.

Where is Tompolo?
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by MetaPhysical: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Where is Munir Nwoko to come donate for Covid. If na to chase small girls na dat e sabi.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Iyiataata92: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2020
lonelydora:

Where Is Emami Ayiri? This is the time to show his love to his people.
Where is Tompolo?
Is Tompolo Delta or Bayelsa?
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2020
For a state with the 3rd highest FG allocation, this man is a failure!
When the handbook of how to be a failure is written, Okowa & Ikpeazu should write the Foward! And it should be dedicated to Buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by shevy878: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Oga! The state have the money, do it yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by shevy878: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Is Tompolo Delta or Bayelsa?
Delta
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by EdiskyHarry: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2020
When they tell people and government, develop your country, invest in your country, them no hear, now look at the misery people who just came back from overseas have caused Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:
Very useless governor
Infrastructure is zero, we get more from federation account plus a larger igr than Kano. Yet they have projects everywhere

Deltans should not donate cash, but Rather medical and relief items because someone would embezzle it
Why not focus on your state? Okowa is failure? And your state governor is what? Please leave Delta matter to Deltans cheesy okowa till 2023.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Onyeedum:
Dose it means dt start government don't make provisions for emergencies.

Don’t be surprise dt someone is already planning how to squander the donations.
Tell me any country in the world that is ready?

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2020
chidi2pus:
How many people are wealthy in delta?
Excluding the politifcians?
That question should be ask about your state

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He should use security votes funds...... This is a security issue....... cheesy
Lagos state government should also use security fund too

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by NovusHomo(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by virginboy1(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

That's why the call you wailers. Keep on wailing
Zombie plus
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Dayodragon:
I hope they don't.. criminals.. UBa wasting and putting such amount of money in the bin, who asked them we their customers are satisfied with their services? what happens if if they share the #5b amongst their customers.. at least with testimonies arising from their users will generate more customers but they chose to waste it on the FG. no wonder no Senate rep donated kobo because they all know at the end it's one idiat will pocket all the donated money. You don't waste money for now reason. charity begins at home..
You are not them so you doesn't matter in Delta cheesy

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2020
skylarr:
He is yet to provide stimulus packages to the people with state resources he is already calling for support.
All these south -south states , what exactly do they do with their 13% oil derivation?
No visible infrastructure for the people to enjoy despite the funds at their disposal. God will judge all these evil politicians.
Go to your state government and for stimulus wink

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Add me to that list
Who are you?

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2020
TruthBishop:
This thief has good strategy but the strategy have criminal element. Nobody should donate cash. Rat which never account for fish. Where are the isolation centers in the state.
Can you call him thief face to face?

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Aksnoopy: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs 100ml sanitiser (factory) made for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by SoNature(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:
Very useless governor
Infrastructure is zero,
we get more from federation account plus a larger igr than Kano. Yet they have projects everywhere

I think the problem of Delta State is James Ibori

Even from his London prison's bunk bed, he was able to impose his successors on the people.

I think Delta should try another party
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by yahrant140(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2020
You mean Okonjo-iweala is from Delta State not a Igbo woman
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by MrCuteking(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2020
I think we don't need leaders in this country. A true leader will place his followers first but here in Nigeria, they place us last in anything that involves money.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by omeome: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:
You are the most useless human for saying this. I will list project he has executed without making noise. And the whole of the world hear this.
In the past all governor that rule delta state didn't do anything.
He built and almost in completion stage of one of the biggest sec in nigeria, he is almost 80 percent finishing stage of the road ibusa road from asaba to ughelli that is a federal government road, he has completed over 5000 roads in delta state, he link up all the urban and rural communities, he rebuilt the international Airport in asaba and construction is still going on, the past governor couldn't build lagos asaba old road for 8 years, he built and completed it and owa eke road, he built and completed it in 2 years. A dual carriage road... Should I keep naming? Have anyone heard of flooding again in asaba? No he built a storm drainage that ran all through asaba and he is still expanding it more. For the first time asaba looks like a capital. More? MBW asaba was reconstructed, more? He is fixing all schools in delta state. Now just fixing them but a total reconstruction. Past government they owe salary for months, but I can beat my chest he isn't oweing and that of the local government have been payed.
No one is hearing of militant fighting in delta state why? Warri development commission that have been set up and over 30 billion naira have been allocated and contracts have been given to China and setraco for the construction of roads. Do you want more? Okowa isn't a radio governor he keeps developing delta state without making noise.
A PDP governor bringing in federal presence. We have a navy university in ibusa now, high Court, now FRSC institution, one of the biggest teachers training institutions in nigeria being built and 90 percent completed, Nigeria army now have an head quarters in asaba and a barrack is being built in emuhu. All these are built by the state and handed over to the federal government. You want more?

You don get token of his loot Na make u de yam like this. All these you made mentioned of are nothing compare to what the state gets monthly.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by MrCuteking(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2020
yahrant140:
You mean Okonjo-iweala is from Delta State not a Igbo woman

She's from Ogwashi_ukwu , Delta state my village. She's never done any reasonable thing there.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by odinga1of: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2020
SoNature:

I think the problem of Delta State is James Ibori

Even from his London prison's bunk bed, he was able to impose his successors on the people.

I think Delta should try another party

Stop spreading fake theories and carry talk.

Gov. James's Ibori did not install Gov. Okowa, he only succceded in installing Gov. Uduaghan.

Okowa did it alone, hence nobody can shun him down unlike Sanwo Olu that was jandpichan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Leaked Letter On #ENDSARS Protest. Please Warn Your Loved Ones / APC: Fresh Crisis Looms As Caretaker C’ttee Plots Another Tenure Extension / Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.