Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic (9687 Views)

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative / COVID-19: Okowa Reaffirms Delta's Commitment To Palliatives For Citizens / Peter Obi Urges Nigerians To Support Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by ebuclassic18(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2020
So governments can not fish alone
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by odinga1of: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:
Very useless governor
What have you been doing with our state money
Infrastructure is zero, we get more from federation account plus a larger igr than Kano. Yet they have projects everywhere
Okowa is a failure, na only to open that him teeth wey no dey close e sabi

Deltans should not donate cash, but Rather medical and relief items because someone would embezzle it

Stupid and senseless talk from political dimgbat.

Tell us your state and local government let's compare .

Leave Okowa alone for us and focus and your Kwara State Government house.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Lildreezy(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:
You are the most useless human for saying this. I will list project he has executed without making noise. And the whole of the world hear this.
In the past all governor that rule delta state didn't do anything.
He built and almost in completion stage of one of the biggest sec in nigeria, he is almost 80 percent finishing stage of the road ibusa road from asaba to ughelli that is a federal government road, he has completed over 5000 roads in delta state, he link up all the urban and rural communities, he rebuilt the international Airport in asaba and construction is still going on, the past governor couldn't build lagos asaba old road for 8 years, he built and completed it and owa eke road, he built and completed it in 2 years. A dual carriage road... Should I keep naming? Have anyone heard of flooding again in asaba? No he built a storm drainage that ran all through asaba and he is still expanding it more. For the first time asaba looks like a capital. More? MBW asaba was reconstructed, more? He is fixing all schools in delta state. Now just fixing them but a total reconstruction. Past government they owe salary for months, but I can beat my chest he isn't oweing and that of the local government have been payed.
No one is hearing of militant fighting in delta state why? Warri development commission that have been set up and over 30 billion naira have been allocated and contracts have been given to China and setraco for the construction of roads. Do you want more? Okowa isn't a radio governor he keeps developing delta state without making noise.
A PDP governor bringing in federal presence. We have a navy university in ibusa now, high Court, now FRSC institution, one of the biggest teachers training institutions in nigeria being built and 90 percent completed, Nigeria army now have an head quarters in asaba and a barrack is being built in emuhu. All these are built by the state and handed over to the federal government. You want more?

You get time reply... If Uduaghan did half of what Okowa is doing, the distance between development in Delta and that of Lagos won't be too distant.

I dare say Okowa might surpass Iboris strides before this tenure is over.

Almost every freaking street with little or no importance is being tarred.. Even some closes of not more than 600 meters
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by CSTR2: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2020
chidi2pus:
How many people are wealthy in delta?
Excluding the politifcians?
There are very few states with more wealthy people than Delta.

They have a Forbes billionaire in Jim ovia.

They also have Tony elumelu.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:
You are the most useless human for saying this. I will list project he has executed without making noise. And the whole of the world hear this.
He built and almost in completion stage of one of the biggest sec in nigeria, he is almost 80 percent finishing stage of the road ibusa road from asaba to ughelli that is a federal government road, he has completed over 5000 roads in delta state, he link up all the urban and rural communities, he rebuilt the international Airport in asaba and construction is still going on, the past governor couldn't build lagos asaba old road for 8 years, he built and completed it and owa eke road, he built and completed it in 2 years. A dual carriage road... Should I keep naming? Have anyone heard of flooding again in asaba? No he built a storm drainage that ran all through asaba and he is still expanding it more. For the first time asaba looks like a capital. More? MBW asaba was reconstructed, more? He is fixing all schools in delta state. Now just fixing them but a total reconstruction. Past government they owe salary for months, but I can beat my chest he isn't oweing and that of the local government have been payed.
No one is hearing of militant fighting in delta state why? Warri development commission that have been set up and over 30 billion naira have been allocated and contracts have been given to China and setraco for the construction of roads. Do you want more? Okowa isn't a radio governor he keeps developing delta state without making noise.
A PDP governor bringing in federal presence. We have a navy university in ibusa now, high Court, now FRSC institution, one of the biggest teachers training institutions in nigeria being built and 90 percent completed, Nigeria army now have an head quarters in asaba and a barrack is being built in emuhu. All these are built by the state and handed over to the federal government. You want more?

God bless you for educating him

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2020
yahrant140:
You mean Okonjo-iweala is from Delta State not a Igbo woman
If she's not Igbo woman then she's yrouba woman hope you are OK?

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
MrCuteking:

She's from Ogwashi_ukwu , Delta state my village. She's never done any reasonable thing there.
Don't bring your foolishness here

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by SoNature(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
odinga1of:

Stop spreading fake theories and carry talk.

Gov. James's Ibori did not install Gov. Okowa, he only succceded in installing Gov. Uduaghan.

Okowa did it alone, hence nobody can shun him down unlike Sanwo Olu that was jandpichan

I know that your obsession with Ibori will never allow a Deltan admit that he is the canal in the state.

Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa have always been political friends. And they discussed how they would rule Delta State among themselves.

Thanks to Ibori... everything is happening as planned

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Lubumbashi: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
odinga1of:

Stop spreading fake theories and carry talk.

Gov. James's Ibori did not install Gov. Okowa, he only succceded in installing Gov. Uduaghan.

Okowa did it alone, hence nobody can shun him down unlike Sanwo Olu that was jandpichan
Okowa didn't do it alone. Without Tompolo support, Uduaghan would have messed him up. Reason why he chose Tompolo's cousin as his deputy.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Clothingonline9(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2020
CSTR2:

There are very few states with more wealthy people than Delta.

They have a Forbes billionaire in Jim ovia.

They also have Tony elumelu.
And they can’t even donate 10million our billionaires in south west have donated over 50billion naira
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by bkool7(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

That's why the call you wailers. Keep on wailing

It is better to wail than to swallow every shit like a zombie.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Dayodragon: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
VillagePipu:

Your father at home is senseless, you worthless failure. Is it the 5k for Jamb (which you'll fail anyway) that made you be making noise since morning.

UBA won't give you 1 kobo. Go and meet those you voted for to give you.

This is what happens when you try to talk sense into lads like you
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by edoairways: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
What is prophet Jeremiah doing?
What do you expect him to do? He is helping his members in Warri already
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by edoairways: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:

Has he completed Osubi Effurun road?
Sapele Agbor road?
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by guy222: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Tell me any country in the world that is ready?

Wather you remain Ada ogwashi or Ada mumugwashi, how e take concern us, abeg comot for road make i pass befor you chop slap,* e be like say you daft abi? I say comot for road make i pass, Ada ogwashi kill you dia
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Clothingonline9:

And they can’t even donate 10million our billionaires in south west have donated over 50billion naira

Mumu. Which South west billionaires? Elumelu and Jim Ovia are South West billionaires right?
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Iriruaga100(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Mumu governor!! With huge state allocation he still dey find donations when them go loot!! Delta is one corrupt state in Nigeria. The op is part of the loot and share syndrome in Delta..
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by odinga1of: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Lubumbashi:
Okowa didn't do it alone. Without Tompolo support, Uduaghan would have messed him up. Reason why he chose Tompolo's cousin as his deputy.

Same thing we are saying, it was Tompolo who brought Ghana must go of Dollars and after the primary,

He told Tompolo to nominate a deputy, Kingsley Otuaro lives in Musheshe Estate, not Tompolo cousin.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by odinga1of: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
SoNature:

I know that your obsession with Ibori will never allow a Deltan admit that he is the canal in the state.

Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa have always been political friends. And they discussed how they would rule Delta State among themselves.

Thanks to Ibori... everything is happening as planned

I am Urhobo, born and bred in Warri. That pics was a old time photo.

Uduaghan is not longer relevant, Okowa respect loyalty and he alwsal seek advice from his boss (James Ibori)

Hence they are always together till tomorrow.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Denique(f): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Tell me any country in the world that is ready?

Ndo onye Ogwashi. Anikiri? cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
For a state with the 3rd highest FG allocation, this man is a failure!
When the handbook of how to be a failure is written, Okowa & Ikpeazu should write the Foward! And it should be dedicated to Buhari!

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2020
guy222:
Wather you remain Ada ogwashi or Ada mumugwashi, how e take concern us, abeg comot for road make i pass befor you chop slap,* e be like say you daft abi? I say comot for road make i pass, Ada ogwashi kill you dia
I don't want you to pass because you fit jam army or SARS on the road and them go beat you duo to lockdown cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by tonididdy(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
You mean the Yahoo boys that have had sleepless nights thanks to your govt of extortion and oppression.

No will do if I were them
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by loganx: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2020
This request is criminal!
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by lonelydora: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Is Tompolo Delta or Bayelsa?

Delta nah
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by darfay: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
odinga1of:

Stupid and senseless talk from political dimgbat.

Tell us your state and local government let's compare .

Leave Okowa alone for us and focus and your Kwara State Government house.

If you look properly at my moniker, you will know I'm from Delta State. Ode
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by darfay: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:

Is that all? Propagandist
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by okoh66(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
You see how foolish you are? I'm not into any form of politics, he isn't my friend either but when I see something right, I will say it

quote author=omeome post=87977701]You don get token of his loot Na make u de yam like this. All these you made mentioned of are nothing compare to what the state gets monthly.[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by omeome: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
okoh66:
You see how foolish you are? I'm not into any form of politics, he isn't my friend either but when I see something right, I will say it

quote author=omeome post=87977701]You don get token of his loot Na make u de yam like this. All these you made mentioned of are nothing compare to what the state gets monthly.
You are the most foolish and unrepentant fool! Have you been to Rivers state? come here and see what the governor is doing here.
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Henri8: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
And what is the role of state governments in the health sector?
Waiting on Nigerians to shoulder the burden of everything like we do when we provide our own source of water supply by sinking boreholes, we provide our own security, electricity and now, individuals are being called upon to take the lead.

Kai!
Re: COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic by Bizibi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:
Very useless governor
What have you been doing with our state money
Infrastructure is zero, we get more from federation account plus a larger igr than Kano. Yet they have projects everywhere
Okowa is a failure, na only to open that him teeth wey no dey close e sabi

Deltans should not donate cash, but Rather medical and relief items because someone would embezzle it
do you reside in Delta State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.