Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) (4154 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 2:50am On Apr 01, 2020
I came across this video on Facebook today and it's currently trending.

I think China owe the entire world an explanation to this cus I don't know what the heck is going on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKUhVYruZE&t=33s

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22am On Apr 01, 2020
before you jump on your horse.... there is a French book named THE NEW CIA REPORT by some dude called Alexandre Adler. thats a 10yr old book, and on page 240, it tells exactly what is happening today.

THE POSSIBLE LAUNCH OF A WORLD PANDEMIC

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by FREEMADNESS: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2020
j
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 3:33am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
before you jump on your horse.... there is a French book named THE NEW CIA REPORT by some dude called Alexandre Adler. thats a 10yr old book, and on page 240, it tells exactly what is happening today.

Honestly I'm kind of confused. It matches everything that was written years ago. The name, the narrative of how it will happen and everything.
Sh!t is hitting me hard I swear
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Sparrow0:

Honestly I'm kind of confused. It matches everything that was written years ago. The name, the narrative of how it will happen and everything.
MrBrownJay1, Franzinni, jared007

That’s for people who get their science from movies and hearsay. Below is what people who spend their lives studying these things are saying.

CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!
That’s what these scientists below are telling u folks

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Sparrow0:

we are just pawn in this game they are playing... and this is not the only books/people who have talked about such scenario YEARS AGO. this is no coincidence, their plan was just put in motion and we have yet to see the end of it.

here is the end of the paragraph....CHILLING!

it would take weeks for laboratories to provide final test results confirming the existence of the disease that could mutate into a pandemic. in the meantime, outbreaks would be reported in cities in South East Asia. Despite restrictions limiting international travel, travelers with little or no symptoms could transport the virus to other continents.

the infected would be more and more numerous, new cases appearing every month. the absence of an effective vaccine or immunity in the rest of the world would expose populations to contagion. in the worst case scenario, it would be ten to several hundred million westerners that would be infected with this disease, and the dead would number in the tens of millions. in the rest of the world, the degradation of vital infrastructure and economic losses on a global scale would lead to the infection of a third of the world's population and the death of hundreds of million of human beings.

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That’s for people who get their science from movies, dubious books, and hearsay. Below is what people who spend their lives studying these things are saying:

they are saying exactly what this book is saying...
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2020
My God! I knew it ... So they had planned this thing a while ago and they are just carrying it out now ...no wonder there is soooo much resistance from doctors to try out the same chloroquine that we drink taya as kids ... As a remedy for this virus ...hmm they have failed o! But wait how does a human mind come up with this kind of evil ? This is not a normal being o... This kinds of people must be at par with the devil I swear ...

Well I just found out corona virus is the name of a family of viruses which attack the upper and lower respiratory track ..and it has been discovered and well known since 1960s
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by jared007: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2020
The Illuminati planned this shit making it look like it's China to be blamed. Top leaders from US, China, Britain, Russia etc including shadow govts are involved.

Their real target is to destroy fundamental religions and freedom and usher in their New world order but it's not yet their time becos the church hasn't been raptured yet.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

they are saying exactly what this book is saying...

CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!
That’s what scientists who know these things are telling u!
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That’s for people who get their science from movies and hearsay. Below is what people who spend their lives studying these things are saying.

CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!
That’s what these scientists below are telling u folks
thanks for taking the time to go out of your way to mention me ... I think I know a great deal about the corona virus family now but a note to you, it will do you better to explain in actual words not some snippet from the internet if you feel your opinion holds more water ... I am not a scientists nor am I a conspiracy theorists but a realist and if something looks fishy to me ... I have to know why!

And those your so called scientist who knows these thing... Have their hands up their butts clueless as to what to do to solve the problem, neither do they know where it actually originated and I mean how it came to humans ie the index case in Wuhan market other than speculation ... Stop being Mr smarty pants

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:

what to do to solve the problem, neither do they know where it actually originated and I mean how it came to humans ie the index case in Wuhan market other than

Here’s “where it actually originated and I mean how it came to humans”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nZ4mw4mXw
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Roon9(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!

Or what you want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Not only this, there are other books from some authors too, especially one written in 1981 mentioned the Virus created in China, specifically Wuhan, 2020, pneumonia and other details which match the situation on ground.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Roon9:

Or what you want to believe.

Well u have a right to your own opinion and beliefs BUT you don’t have a right to your own facts. These are SCIENTIFIC FACTS
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Roon9(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Well u have a right to your own opinion and beliefs BUT you don’t have a right to your own facts. These are SCIENTIFIC FACTS

Do you want to talk about facts?

Please what's really killing peeps in Europe and America?

Think about it bro
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2020
light099:

Not only this, there are other books from some authors too, especially one written in 1981 mentioned the Virus created in China, specifically Wuhan, 2020, pneumonia and other details which match the situation on ground.

U mean this book by psychic Sylvia Browne. TB Joshua said the same thing. Unfortunately they’ve both been proven wrong. Not only that, the book contains other wrong predictions

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U mean this book by psychic Sylvia Browne. TB Joshua said the same thing. Unfortunately they’ve both been proven wrong. Not only that, the book contains other wrong predictions

Eye of darkness is the name of the book, looks similarly to your screenshot.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by GOZILLA(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Take note of whatever you are reading today and save them for the future. Don't dismiss them as baseless or conspiracy ,because many years later it will be staring you in the face.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Roon9:

Do you want to talk about facts?

Please what's really killing peeps in Europe and America?

Think about it bro
GOZILLA, jared007, Sparrow0

It is lack of knowledge of history that makes u think it is one gigantic conspiracy. See below

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Roon9(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is lack of knowledge of history that makes u think it is one gigantic conspiracy. See below

Those are dark times na
With our advancement in technology and medicine pandemic should be an alien word in our time. How come Africans aren't contracting it?? By Africans I mean ordinary Nigerians? How can you explain that
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Roon9:

Those are dark times na
With our advancement in technology and medicine pandemic should be an alien word in our time. How come Africans aren't contracting it?? By Africans I mean ordinary Nigerians? How can you explain that

I wrote the below way back on March 17

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MERCHANDISER: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
ife ne eme

#Shocked

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Roon9(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I wrote the below way back on March 17

I agree
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by jared007: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!
Are u this naive? Many Scientists are devil worshippers. They send half truths to the public. The greater truth they keep with the Initiated. The Freemasons regard our University education as kindergarten compared to what they possess.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by berniceunice: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Can you help me with soft copy Of the book.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Horus(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Africa Depopulation Agenda

1 Share

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here’s “where it actually originated and I mean how it came to humans”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nZ4mw4mXw
noted bro
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
So many theories proving that this virus is man made.
If it's natural or whatever then why did it had to start from one particular city before spreading, why not different locations at the same time?
The scientists should just stop researching where it came from and start searching for the cure.
That's the way forward.
They're just trying to confuse us while they carry out their sinister plans which only God knows.
We will survive it.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we are just pawn in this game they are playing... and this is not the only books/people who have talked about such scenario YEARS AGO. this is no coincidence, their plan was just put in motion and we have yet to see the end of it.

here is the end of the paragraph....CHILLING!

it would take weeks for laboratories to provide final test results confirming the existence of the disease that could mutate into a pandemic. in the meantime, outbreaks would be reported in cities in South East Asia. Despite restrictions limiting international travel, travelers with little or no symptoms could transport the virus to other continents.

the infected would be more and more numerous, new cases appearing every month. the absence of an effective vaccine or immunity in the rest of the world would expose populations to contagion. in the worst case scenario, it would be ten to several hundred million westerners that would be infected with this disease, and the dead would number in the tens of millions. in the rest of the world, the degradation of vital infrastructure and economic losses on a global scale would lead to the infection of a third of the world's population and the death of hundreds of million of human beings.
Exactly as it was predicted
The death rate is even increasing in other countries than where it all started. Which was part of their plan of course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

515,000 Expectant Mothers Die In Nigeria Yearly / HMO Plans For As Low As 20k..enjoy Free Drugs,test.etc / How Do U Deal With Your Temper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.