Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,315 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) (4235 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
jared007:
Are u this naive? Many Scientists are devil worshippers. They send half truths to the public. The greater truth they keep with the Initiated. The Freemasons regard our University education as kindergarten compared to what they possess.
There are people who devote their entire lives to the study of these things. Some lose their lives. They are also the ones that’d ultimately find a vaccine.

It is lack of historical perspective that have u thinking conspiracy. This happens about once every century. The last one (1918-20) claimed about 90m lives.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by jared007: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

There are people who devote their entire lives to the study of these things. Some lose their lives. They are also the ones that’d ultimately find a vaccine.

It is lack of historical perspective that have u thinking conspiracy. This happens about once every century. The last one (1918-20) claimed about 90m lives.
Your last paragraph is what i don't agree with because history told by multiple sources most times conflict. In short history not personally witnessed are ladened with half truths.

Conspiracies are real. No scientific evidence to back up present conspiracies but when u follow up historic conspiracies and fulfillments u would see how easy it is to predict the future.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
jared007:
Your last paragraph is what i don't agree with because history told by multiple sources most times conflict. In short history not personally witnessed are ladened with half truths.

Conspiracies are real. No scientific evidence to back up present conspiracies but when u follow up historic conspiracies and fulfillments u would see how easy it is to predict the future.

What don’t u agree with about the paragraph?
OK, so Freemasons have been causing all these plagues. Can u tell exactly what it is they gain
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Finding the vaccine, that's exactly what we want them to do.
So the last one lasted for two years, this one better leave early. Though I personally don't always trust all these history stories but if at all it happened 90m lives was too much a price.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
CUT THE CONSPIRACY CRAP!
That’s what scientists who know these things are telling u!

bro, go drink a soda, have breakfast...then sit down and read carefully what the book says, and then tell us all what nonsense conspiracy you are talking about... if you see nothing wrong with a book written 10 years ago detailing exactly what is happening today, then you've definitely missed a few breakfast!
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, go drink a soda, have breakfast...then sit down and read carefully what the book says, and then tell us all what nonsense conspiracy you are talking about... if you see nothing wrong with a book written 10 years ago detailing exactly what is happening today, then you've definitely missed a few breakfast!
Oh the book is ok. It is the spin u put on it that is the problem. The book merely makes a fairly accurate SIENTIFIC prediction of what will happen.

But this is what u wrote:

“we are just pawn in this game they are playing... ...this is no coincidence, their plan was just put in motion and we have yet to see the end of it.”
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Oh the book is ok. It is the spin u put on it that is the problem. The book merely makes a fairly accurate SIENTIFIC prediction of what will happen.

But this is what u wrote:

“we are just pawn in this game they are playing... ...this is no coincidence, their plan was just put in motion and we have yet to see the end of it.”

bro, someone wrote 10yrs ago exactly what is happening today with COVID-19, step by step, and you are not questioning this "coincidence"?! someone is indeed playing with our lives, especially if such news comes from the CIA.

here are my questions that i find NO ANSWERS for:
- so some government entity knew for at least 10yrs that such BS could happen but nobody did anything to protect themselves (their citizens) from it?
- where did he get all these infos from?
- how come the timeline (aka before 2025) is so accurate?
- how come the type of virus is so accurate (if indeed natural)?
- how come some people already have HUMAN TRIALS for such "supposedly" brand new unknown virus?
- what else do they know that we should be aware of?
- isnt it obvious that now that such prediction is accurate, there must be someone out there who made a TON OF MONEY from what that book said would happen (aka market/economy crash)?!?

these above questions are not CONSPIRACY, they are valid common sense question that any smart person should ask themselves... unless of course, you want to believe that covid-19 started in China last December and NOBODY said to the world:" hey, 10yrs ago, we told you thats what was gonna happen... watch out... its going to turn into a world pandemic, 10s of millions are gonna get infected, possibly millions are gonna die AND it will crash the world economy/markets!!!!"

btw educate yourself on the H1N1 M (M stands for mutant) created in labs, that is supposedly 100 times deadlier that any flu strain out there...and ask yourself:"why would anyone want to create such MADNESS, to begin with?!?!?!"

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Bevista: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
before you jump on your horse.... there is a French book named THE NEW CIA REPORT by some dude called Alexandre Adler. thats a 10yr old book, and on page 240, it tells exactly what is happening today.

THE POSSIBLE LAUNCH OF A WORLD PANDEMIC
Hey pal. You got the soft copy? Can't find the English version online.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bevista:
Hey pal. You got the soft copy? Can't find the English version online.

there are many places where you can download the French version, but you have to register....hold on a sec-
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, someone wrote 10yrs ago exactly what is happening today with COVID-19, step by step, and you are not questioning this "coincidence"?! someone is indeed playing with our lives, especially if such news comes from the CIA.

here are my questions that i find NO ANSWERS for:
- so some government entity knew for at least 10yrs that such BS could happen but nobody did anything to protect themselves (their citizens) from it?
- where did he get all these infos from?
- how come the timeline (aka before 2025) is so accurate?
- how come the type of virus is so accurate (if indeed natural)?
- how come some people already have HUMAN TRIALS for such "supposedly" brand new unknown virus?
- what else do they know that we should be aware of?
- isnt it obvious that now that such prediction is accurate, there must be someone out there who made a TON OF MONEY from what that book said would happen (aka market/economy crash)?!?

these above questions are not CONSPIRACY, they are valid common sense question that any smart person should ask themselves... unless of course, you want to believe that covid-19 started in China last December and NOBODY said to the world:" hey, 10yrs ago, we told you thats what was gonna happen... watch out... its going to turn into a world pandemic, 10s of millions are gonna get infected, possibly millions are gonna die AND it will crash the world economy/markets!!!!"

btw educate yourself on the H1N1 M (M stands for mutant) created in labs, that is supposedly 100 times deadlier that any flu strain out there...and ask yourself:"why would anyone want to create such MADNESS, to begin with?!?!?!"

Bros, It is easy to read too much into these things without historical perspective. Example, some people are convinced this is sign of imminent end of the world, not knowing same thing has happened many times in the past. When something like this happens the first thing scientists all over the world do is check if it could be from the lab. There is a unanimous consensus it is not. I can predict right now with 100% certainty that this WILL happen again. I know because it has always happened (see below). Unless u can tell us exactly what it is Freemasons gain by bringing all these plagues

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by joyandfaith: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

it is called forecast-medical, politics, commerce. most scholars in Nigeria are lazy. they cannot analyze past events to predict the future.
on vaccine, it is usually takes 18 months for a vaccine to be developed.
on virus strain, coronavirus has been found in bat , horse and snake. covid-19 is second strain of coronavirus causing sars. first strain caused missed pandemic in 2003/2004 in Asia. Cov-1 is not as contagious as cov-2.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Bros, It is easy to read too much into these things without historical perspective. Example, some people are convinced this is sign of imminent end of the world, not knowing same thing has happened many times in the past. When something like this happens the first thing scientists all over the world do is check if it could be from the lab. There is a unanimous consensus it is not. I can predict right now with 100% certainty that this WILL happen again. I know because it has always happened (see below). Unless u can tell us exactly what it is Freemasons gain by bringing all these plagues

we all know that there is going to be a future plague, thats not the point.... can you predict WHEN the next one will be with certainty? HOW it will happen? WHERE its gonna start from? the WAY it will progress? now, mind you, the SARS epidemic was almost the same yet, you would believe that countries around the world would protect themselves against such plague, so that it wont spread like crazy, but sadly this one drove pass everyone, as if SARS never happened and/or everyone was on drugs.

it doesnt need to be man made per se, but could simply be a virus used as a biological weapon sprayed in Wuhan to destabilize a gov, economy or a certain market. it is WELL KNOWN by now that COVID-19 is a chimera between two other pre-existing viruses. For this to have happened NATURALLY, both viruses need to infect the same organism (immune to these viruses) at the same time, to thereafter recombine within that organism to form this chimera virus and start infecting other organism that aint immune to it.... this is the grey area that nobody can answer.

if someone knows the market will crash beforehand, its very easy to make money from such information.... lets say i have a million shares for stock A that trades at $10 per share. i will cash my shares out (right before the market crashes) and get $10M. now as the market slowly crashes, scared investors would panic and start selling their own shares, when share price hit $7.... which will create a snowball to the point where share prices will free fall and reach $5. at that point, i will then buy back 1 million shares at $5 (5M) and just wait that the share prices rise back to their original price.... profit made $5M. ALSO if someone already have a cure, then they can just let the virus spread and infect millions around the world, before bringing a cure, name your price and make a KILLING!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 4:06am On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we all know that there is going to be a future plague, thats not the point.... can you predict WHEN the next one will be with certainty? HOW it will happen? WHERE its gonna start from? the WAY it will progress? now, mind you, the SARS epidemic was almost the same yet, you would believe that countries around the world would protect themselves against such plague, so that it wont spread like crazy, but sadly this one drove pass everyone, as if SARS never happened and/or everyone was on drugs.

it doesnt need to be man made per se, but could simply be a virus used as a biological weapon sprayed in Wuhan to destabilize a gov, economy or a certain market. it is WELL KNOWN by now that COVID-19 is a chimera between two other pre-existing viruses. For this to have happened NATURALLY, both viruses need to infect the same organism (immune to these viruses) at the same time, to thereafter recombine within that organism to form this chimera virus and start infecting other organism that aint immune to it.... this is the grey area that nobody can answer.

if someone knows the market will crash beforehand, its very easy to make money from such information.... lets say i have a million shares for stock A that trades at $10 per share. i will cash my shares out (right before the market crashes) and get $10M. now as the market slowly crashes, scared investors would panic and start selling their own shares, when share price hit $7.... which will create a snowball to the point where share prices will free fall and reach $5. at that point, i will then buy back 1 million shares at $5 (5M) and just wait that the share prices rise back to their original price.... profit made $5M. ALSO if someone already have a cure, then they can just let the virus spread and infect millions around the world, before bringing a cure, name your price and make a KILLING!

Yeah, yeah, anything is possible in conspiracy theory - just as the index Italian didn’t exist but a conspiracy of FG and doctors to get money. That book made it clear everything was an educated guess - “if such happens before 2025”, is not saying with certainty, knowing full well it is overdue.
Someone wants to sell stocks, instead of spraying the virus in NYC where the stock market is, they spray it in Wuhan! Not only that, it starts specifically with 7 traders in a wet market.
Okay o, I guess anything is possible - until you look into history and see that same exact thing or worse happened before, without anyone wanting to sell stocks!

Here’s what likely happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nZ4mw4mXw
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yeah, yeah, anything is possible in conspiracy theory - just as the index Italian didn’t exist but a conspiracy of FG and doctors to get money. That book made it clear everything was an educated guess - “if such happens before 2025”, is not saying with certainty, knowing full well it is overdue.
Someone wants to sell stocks, instead of spraying the virus in NYC where the stock market is, they spray it in Wuhan! Not only that, it starts specifically with 7 traders in a wet market.
Okay o, I guess anything is possible - until you look into history and see that same exact thing or worse happened before, without anyone wanting to sell stocks!

EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THIS ISSUE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU
its now well known that the 1st confirmed case of coronavirus had NO CONTACT/LINK whatsoever with the Wuhan market. it has been confirmed that a 55yr old man from Hubei provence who died of the virus on the 17th of November (aka ONE FULL MONTH before the 1st case from the market in Wuhan was reported), is the earliest known covid-19 infected person. DUH!!!

www.livescience.com/first-case-coronavirus-found.html
www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back
www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MorataFC: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its now well known that the 1st confirmed case of coronavirus had NO CONTACT/LINK whatsoever with the Wuhan market. it has been confirmed that a 55yr old man from Hubei provence who died of the virus on the 17th of November (aka ONE FULL MONTH before the 1st case from the market in Wuhan was reported), is the earliest known covid-19 infected person. DUH!!!

www.livescience.com/first-case-coronavirus-found.html
www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back
www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

Listen and learn. The absolute patient(s) zero will never be known. Like 80% they probably had minor symptoms and quickly recovered
OR like 95% they had moderate symptoms that never required any special care.

What we do know is that it came from animals and that the first death and cluster of patients were from the largest wet market in the world. Gives u a pretty good idea where it came from. See below

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Listen and learn. The absolute patient(s) zero will never be known. Like 80% they probably had minor symptoms and quickly recovered
OR like 95% they had moderate symptoms that never required any special care.

What we do know is that it came from animals and that the first death and cluster of patients were from the largest wet market in the world. Gives u a pretty good idea where it came from. See below

thats old news bro...
AGAIN. YOU CAN STAY BLINDED OR RECEIVE THE INFO, THE CHOICE IS YOURS:
it is WELL KNOWN by now that COVID-19 is a chimera between two other pre-existing viruses. For this to have happened NATURALLY, both viruses need to infect the same organism (immune to these viruses) at the same time, to thereafter recombine within that organism to form this chimera virus and start infecting other organism that aint immune to it.... this is the grey area that nobody can answer.

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thats old news bro...
AGAIN. YOU CAN STAY BLINDED OR RECEIVE THE INFO, THE CHOICE IS YOURS:
it is WELL KNOWN by now that COVID-19 is a chimera between two other pre-existing viruses. For this to have happened NATURALLY, both viruses need to infect the same organism (immune to these viruses) at the same time, to thereafter recombine within that organism to form this chimera virus and start infecting other organism that aint immune to it.... this is the grey area that nobody can answer.

its now well known that the 1st confirmed case of coronavirus had NO CONTACT/LINK whatsoever with the Wuhan market. it has been confirmed that a 55yr old man from Hubei provence who died of the virus on the 17th of November ONE FULL MONTH before the 1st case from the market in Wuhan was reported), is the earliest known covid-19 infected person. DUH!!!

@bolded, WRONG! It was a 61 year old man from that wet market (see NY Times below).

This is not the first coronavirus to originate in a wet market. The virus gets more adapted to, and more problematic for, humans with time. The very first person to get it from the animal could have been asymptotic or at most had a mild fever and quickly recovere.

Your chimera talk holds no water. U r no scientist. There is no debate among scientists that the virus came from an animal and that it is not from some lab.

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

coronavirus had NO CONTACT/LINK whatsoever with the Wuhan market.

Even the Chinese don’t agree with u (see below).
One good thing comes out of Corona

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

]

See who agrees with u - it is all from 5G!
No one told him that this has been happening since ancient times.

COVID-19 and the Mark of the Beast, By Femi Fani-Kayode

They are trying to destroy us all and establish a New World Order in the name of Lucifer and place us under the rulership of Beelzebub and the Prince of Darkness.

Coronavirus or “Covid 19” is part and parcel of that unholy and evil agenda. It is a ravenous beast and an unrelenting, evil plague. It is a demonic spirit that they cultivated and manufactured through the introduction and usage of 5G and that they invoked from the pit of hell.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See who agrees with u - it is all from 5G!
No one told him that this has been happening since ancient times.

some idiots will say its sign from god, others the sign of the devil...some would even say its sign of the end of the world, and lastly, some will say the coronavirus is a hoax that doesnt exist... now instead of using your brain and making intelligent comment, you want to use the dumb illogical nonsense spread by these donkeys?!?!? i guess you must be out of argument.

CanadaOrBust:

Even the Chinese don’t agree with u (see below).
One good thing comes out of Corona

you sounded like a smart person, but now you are just typing ARRANT NONSENSE.... again, sit down comfortably, drink some soda, relax and SLOWLY read again the part below:

now, although the above could happen naturally or with the help of scientists, ask yourself this simple question: what is that organism if not an ANIMAL?!?!?!?

CanadaOrBust:

@bolded, WRONG! It was a 61 year old man from that wet market (see NY Times below).

This is not the first coronavirus to originate in a wet market. The virus gets more adapted to, and more problematic for, humans with time. The very first person to get it from the animal could have been asymptotic or at most had a mild fever and quickly recovere.

Your chimera talk holds no water. U r no scientist. There is no debate among scientists that the virus came from an animal and that it is not from some lab.

i do feel sorry for people like you who would rather write nonsense online instead of getting educated on a certain issue.

again, the earliest person we know who died of Covid-19 in China is a 55yr old man who died on the 17th of Nov and this man had NO CONTACT whatsoever with the wet market in Wuhan.... i DARE you to show us all anyone who died of COVID-19 earlier than that man!

as for your nonsense about science, since you dont understand the terminology, let me help you: these coronaviruses happen because some animals out there are immune to it (thus carry the virus), the covid-19 is a mix of two viruses, thus organism (aka animals) carrying two distinct viruses, and infecting a third one at the same time, which will result in the recombination of this chimera virus within that 3rd organism (aka COVID-19). these two animals carrying these two distinct viruses could be the the Malaysian pangolin and bat... SARS was also a recombination.
you dont need to be a scientist to understand the above education i am giving you...
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

some idiots will say its sign from god, others the sign of the devil...some would even say its sign of the end of the world, and lastly, some will say the coronavirus is a hoax that doesnt exist... now instead of using your brain and making intelligent comment, you want to use the dumb illogical nonsense spread by these donkeys?!?!? i guess you must be out of argument.

U r calling FFK dumb and illogical donkey?! He was a major minister, a heartbeat from the president, and u call him that?? If he catch u eh. Lol

Bros, call it chimera call it camorra, as long as u accept it is something that has been happening forever and will keep happening, that there is no gigantic world conspiracy behind it.

Meanwhile here is the real source:

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r calling FFK dumb and illogical donkey?! He was a major minister, a heartbeat from the president, and u call him that?? If he catch u eh. Lol

Bros, call it chimera call it camorra, as long as u accept it is something that has been happening forever and will keep happening, that there is no gigantic world conspiracy behind it.

Meanwhile here is the real source:

any ignoramus (major minister or yaba left patient) who says this is an act of god or other nonsense claims about 5G or whatever, is indeed highly stupid.

as for the deluded bastard who said said that HIV came from Africans fukcing monkeys, he is just another one of these deluded people.
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

any ignoramus (major minister or yaba left patient) who says this is an act of god or other nonsense claims about 5G or whatever, is indeed highly stupid.

as for the deluded bastard who said said that HIV came from Africans fukcing monkeys, he is just another one of these deluded people.

Can u explain this graph about France. What happened in mid March

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Can u explain this graph about France. What happened in mid March

the lockdown happened but sadly it didnt stop the infection rate, nor death rate...

Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the lockdown happened but sadly it didnt stop the infection rate, nor death rate...

Thanks.
Stay well
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by CanadaOrBust: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sparrow0:

Honestly I'm kind of confused. It matches everything that was written years ago. The name, the narrative of how it will happen and everything.
Sh!t is hitting me hard I swear
MrBrownJay1, Franzinni, jared007

I have a thread narrating my on-going battle with COVID-19. You may like to check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5776495/covid-19-experience-far
Re: Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) by Sparrow0: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I have a thread narrating my on-going battle with COVID-19. You may like to check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5776495/covid-19-experience-far
Seen it man. Stay strong, nothing will happen
Thank God you took action immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 4 2021 In Nigeria / Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? / Where Can I Buy An Ovulation Kit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.