Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (500 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Playboy3030(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2020
She don't take jokes well so I don't it. Last year April fool joke almost kill her.
"Share yours' cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by MotivateUrself(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2020
The world is in mourning and you're looking for ways to catch fun with it.
A lot of people lost someone close due to the virus.
The only joke I've to give you is your government.
The only joke we know !
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
MotivateUrself:
The world is in mourning and you're looking for ways to catch fun with it.
A lot of people lost someone close due to the virus.
The only joke I've to give you is your government.
The only joke we know !
park well jare, everybody should be mourning up and down because there's no life to live?

if this covid doesn't kill us all, ur maturity will
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
2years ago, I was in church the pastor reminded us it was April fool... then it hit me. texted her n told her I don't understand her of lately so it would be wise if we didn't go too far in the relationship ,she called me 16times before the end of service
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Preetti(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2020
No one has time for April fool this year

(1) (Reply)

Compatibility Or Chemistry? Which One Helps Relationship Better / Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated / What Does "Strong" Women Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.