Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? (7551 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You know that's not true. Deep down you know it.
Insulting the OP's condition wasn't necessary.
Everyone is not as fortunate as u are. We all have our individual problems, he's also a human, don't bring down his self esteem just because he asked for help
#stay safe

3 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Prince goody shoes you've been noticed kiss
I still no go gree with u.
Thanks for the kiss, the lips is too salty.
#winks
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Kingarthur21: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you had to create a new account to appeal to my conscience? I was only chooking d Op yarns and he codes... Dropping account and soliciting for assistance is not a sin. I hope you drop something for him after coming to his rescue with your words that can melt butter monsignor
you think you are worth the creation of an account?the account has been on since morning,I have mentioned several monikers before yours

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I still no go gree with u.
Thanks for the kiss, the lips is too salty.
#winks
[/s]
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

Everyone is not as fortunate as u are. We all have our individual problems, he's also a human, don't bring down his self esteem just because he asked for help
#stay safe
[/s]
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:

#stay safe
Please stop that naw, I didn't insult him. Na just normal yab which he gets hopefully. U making me feel terrible now. ProfDview sorry if my comment hurt you. Kindly forgive

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Lamanii22(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Her comment wasn't necessary, insulting the Op was really bad. She lack manners. There are ways to insult and not bring up the fact that he is financially handicapped.
Almost everyone at a point in their life has been broke, insulting them was a stupid way to score cheap points

Okay.... it's never a good thing to insult someone's finance... Many are still even broke rn... Although the reason why I laughed was the part where she wrote about "Nigeria's population"... Like worrying over it...

Even me I am broke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Her comment wasn't necessary, insulting the Op was really bad. She lack manners. There are ways to insult and not bring up the fact that he is financially handicapped.
Almost everyone at a point in their life has been broke, insulting them was a stupid way to score cheap points
p.s many people drop account for fun and not because they are broke though
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:
you think you are worth the creation of an account?the account has been on since morning,I have mentioned several monikers before yours
Well, who knows. Probably you wanna get a piece of d sweetcunt you freaky being. Ooooin
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
Oga wetin na, e never reach time for u to retire from this.
Y u deh follow me upandan for nairaland like monitoring spirit
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oga wetin na, e never reach time for u to retire from this.
Y u deh follow me upandan for nairaland like monitoring spirit
just an apology would have saved you
you're not a bigot and not the type of people i give hell
you just got caught in the cross fire for not minding your business

apologize and get your 4 years contract with me terminated wink

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Itemmanu:
just an apology would have saved you
you're not a bigot and not the type of people i give hell
you just got caught in the cross fire for not minding your business

apologize and get your 4 years contract with me terminated wink
Apologize to u on top wetin na, I steal ur boxers for rope? na bad tin to disagree with u?
Carry ur wahala go front. No deh follow me upandan, we are not friends
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
p.s many people drop account for fun and not because they are broke though
I just felt for the OP.
I may have gone overboard, even if someone insult u, I would av reacted same way.

We are good, love u.
#peace
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

Apologize to u on top wetin na, I steal ur boxers for rope? na bad tin to disagree with u?
Carry ur wahala go front. No deh follow me upandan, we are not friends
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I just felt for the OP.
I may have gone overboard, even if someone insult u, I would av reacted same way.

We are good, love u.
#peace
[/s]
enjoy your 4 years contract bleh cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
enjoy your 4 years contract bleh cool
Thanks for coming into my life
four years abi? No wahala, all I have to do is endure.
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

Thanks for coming into my life
four years abi? No wahala, all I have to do is endure.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Roon9(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw

Very stupid question... Why e no ask e senior sister?

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
Mixture of so many factors like:

1.) She dated one mumu boyfriend for many years while forming I love my boo and rejecting other potential suitors and guys, till the mumu boyfriend dumped her or told her they cannot marry because his mama said he cannot marry a girl from her community or tribe or religion/church
A

2.) Genotype - many ladies wasted so many years dating a guy who is probably AS while they too are AS, only to discover this after maybe 5 - 9 years of committed dating and dicking

3.) Mass youth unemployment and underemployment that has made so many Nigerian guys broke, hopeless, helpless and direction less at 30yrs+ which has made them to keep their girlfriends endlessly waiting for God knows when cry

4.) Bad character and attitude of some ladies - some ladies are single to date as a result of their bad character and attitude because no matter how ugly a lady is, there are guys ready to wife her but a lady with ugly character and personality will find it very difficult to keep a man till marriage

5.) No sex till marriage - in as much as this decision sound awesome, it has made some good ladies to miss their soulmate and wouldbe husband.

Not all men can tolerate no sex till marriage, especially financially buoyant guys won't accept this, only struggling guys would accept this cos they don't have too many options so they will accept for peace to reign and to avoid losing the lady they may have suffered for months or years to get to accept dating them.

6.) Religion - many ladies are single to date as a result of their religious stand - I cannot marry a guy outside my church, outside my religion, outside my denomination, etc

7.) Physical looks - some ladies are single because of their physical look, but ladies that fall into this category are few

8.) Location - some ladies are single to date because of their location. Where they live they hardly meet young single guys. Some are living in midst of elderly people. Some live in locations where you have more of married men.

9.) Greed and Materialistic Nature - some ladies are single to date because they have high expectation from suitors, and they are too materialistic, money conscious and vane chasers. A materialistic lady will encounter so many heartbreaks and will grace so many successful guy's slaughter bed, and may never pass to the next stage of being considered as a suitable life partner by the men.

Such ladies usually want an Aliko Dangote who is also chaste like Pope John Paul and handsome like Drake and romantic like Jerk of Titanic. And when you look at them, they have little or nothing to offer in return so they keep turning down suitors year after year hoping to meet that angel Michael sooner as years roll by without hope cry

10.) Too much shakara - some ladies believe they are too beautiful and therefore deserve an angel man. And for this reason, they keep selecting men like Okirika and in the process they end up dating married guys who waste their time, and they end up dating different married men who are the only men that can meet their fantasy qualities.

11.) Death - some ladies lost their boyfriends or fiancé to death and have been unable to find a suitable partner to walk down the aisle with

12.) Career and excess family comfort

Some ladies are single because of their career choice. Their career doesn't give enough room for dates or commitment to a relationship. While some because of the excess comfort their parents have provided for them at home, they end up feeling no guy can offer them such comfort if they marry, so with time it becomes a habit...and they develop unrealistic expectations from toasters, suitors and chasers which delay their settling down with the right guy.

But the major reason in Nigeria is bad economy grin
you have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by mypains: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:
Pls feel free to share your opinions

Could it be spiritual problem?

She did lost interest in marriage due to break up?

Cud it be attitude? I doubt this though Cox not all married woman are saint either

Pls what' could be the problem really?

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Pls push to front page

What could make a grown up man be thinking of another person's life? I tire for u Nigerians. This topic always come up every year. Why why why?
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some of them don't want to get married. Just like some men won't get married.

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:

What could make a grown up man be thinking of another person's life? I tire for u Nigerians. This topic always come up every year. Why why why?

Idiat, Na for Twitter the question dey and na even girl ask am.. Don't be stupid

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by mypains: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Idiat, Na for Twitter the question dey and na even girl ask am.. Don't be stupid
moronic fool... Get a life. Dem ask am for twitter and you use your leprosy hand carry am come here.
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:
moronic fool... Get a life. Dem ask am for twitter and you use your leprosy hand carry am come here.

Ur father is a moronic fool... Ur mother go get leprosy hand

Sho lo ya werey ni??
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by mypains: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur father is a moronic fool... Ur mother go get leprosy hand

Sho lo ya werey ni??
your mother na werey...
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:
your mother na werey...
Iyalaya eee werey. Baba e werey.. Iran e werey... Oya common
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by mypains: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Iyalaya eee werey. Baba e werey.. Iran e werey... Oya common
oloshi oloriburuku ni awon ebi e
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:
oloshi oloriburuku ni awon ebi e

Na pains go end ur family life... Shebi ur moniker says pain... Pain ye lo ma PA gbo ebi ni
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Evagrynd(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw

don't mind them, always asking stupid questions upandan

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by emmaodet: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:
Pls feel free to share your opinions

Could it be spiritual problem?

She did lost interest in marriage due to break up?

Cud it be attitude? I doubt this though Cox not all married woman are saint either

Pls what' could be the problem really?

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Pls push to front page

Why worried about women not yet married by 35?
Do you really need this? Seriously?
Why do we men always take panadol for women matter?
I hardly see women opening threads and worried about we guys, it is mostly we guys thinking, sweating and worried about what will happen to women.
Why? Is it about the long culture and tradition of protecting and looking out for women at our own detriment?
Bro, life is too sweet and fun to be enjoyed than thinking about people who don't give a fvck about your existence.
Rather, you should be thinking about how to improve yourself, go to gym, exercise, buy and wear good clothes, good body roll-ons and perfumes, getting a small car to you and get a nice apartment furnished, low budget vacations to west african countries for a start and along hook up any lady you can.
Life is very sweet and stress free if you plan bro.
In other words, Please be Selfish in your thinking and doings. You will never regret it and will be the best decision you will ever make in life.
Plsssssssssssaa bro be selfish.
Next time, your topic should be - What could really keep a man till 35 yrs without at least exploring or touring 8 African countries.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Amatarasha(f): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

He should come quickly and take you home or better still do something and join him fast
You know am so married to Jesus ,let him come to me
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Deceived by feminist lies and simp male pandering until it's too late and they are past it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today / Single Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.