Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? (7552 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Amatarasha:

My dear 3nites ago in d village ,I saw 2 balls of fire burning in d sky ,
wat is d meaning
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Remijuice: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Amatarasha:

Amatarasha:

Yes new me , no more attacks
Now is time for love and empathy .
Amatarasha:

Y so rude dis wonderful April morning,Jesus is coming soon pls

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by franklingud(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Mainly spiritual problems
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Newbielearner(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Looking for men they can control who must be tall, dark, rich and handsome.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by franchasng: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:
Pls feel free to share your opinions

Could it be spiritual problem?

She did lost interest in marriage due to break up?

Cud it be attitude? I doubt this though Cox not all married woman are saint either

Pls what' could be the problem really?

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Pls push to front page
Mixture of so many factors like:

1.) She dated one mumu boyfriend for many years while forming I love my boo and rejecting other potential suitors and guys, till the mumu boyfriend dumped her or told her they cannot marry because his mama said he cannot marry a girl from her community or tribe or religion/church

2.) Genotype - many ladies wasted so many years dating a guy who is probably AS while they too are AS, only to discover this after maybe 5 - 9 years of committed dating and dicking

3.) Mass youth unemployment and underemployment that has made so many Nigerian guys broke, hopeless, helpless and direction less at 30yrs+ which has made them to keep their girlfriends endlessly waiting for God knows when cry

4.) Bad character and attitude of some ladies - some ladies are single to date as a result of their bad character and attitude because no matter how ugly a lady is, there are guys ready to wife her but a lady with ugly character and personality will find it very difficult to keep a man till marriage

5.) No sex till marriage - in as much as this decision sound awesome, it has made some good ladies to miss their soulmate and wouldbe husband.

Not all men can tolerate no sex till marriage, especially financially buoyant guys won't accept this, only struggling guys would accept this cos they don't have too many options so they will accept for peace to reign and to avoid losing the lady they may have suffered for months or years to get to accept dating them.

6.) Religion - many ladies are single to date as a result of their religious stand - I cannot marry a guy outside my church, outside my religion, outside my denomination, etc

7.) Physical looks - some ladies are single because of their physical look, but ladies that fall into this category are few

8.) Location - some ladies are single to date because of their location. Where they live they hardly meet young single guys. Some are living in midst of elderly people. Some live in locations where you have more of married men.

9.) Greed and Materialistic Nature - some ladies are single to date because they have high expectation from suitors, and they are too materialistic, money conscious and vane chasers. A materialistic lady will encounter so many heartbreaks and will grace so many successful guy's slaughter bed, and may never pass to the next stage of being considered as a suitable life partner by the men.

Such ladies usually want an Aliko Dangote who is also chaste like Pope John Paul and handsome like Drake and romantic like Jerk of Titanic. And when you look at them, they have little or nothing to offer in return so they keep turning down suitors year after year hoping to meet that angel Michael sooner as years roll by without hope cry

10.) Too much shakara - some ladies believe they are too beautiful and therefore deserve an angel man. And for this reason, they keep selecting men like Okirika and in the process they end up dating married guys who waste their time, and they end up dating different married men who are the only men that can meet their fantasy qualities.

11.) Death - some ladies lost their boyfriends or fiancé to death and have been unable to find a suitable partner to walk down the aisle with

12.) Career and excess family comfort

Some ladies are single because of their career choice. Their career doesn't give enough room for dates or commitment to a relationship. While some because of the excess comfort their parents have provided for them at home, they end up feeling no guy can offer them such comfort if they marry, so with time it becomes a habit...and they develop unrealistic expectations from toasters, suitors and chasers which delay their settling down with the right guy.

But the major reason in Nigeria is bad economy grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by 6inches: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Smelling cunts, oloshoim, gluttony grin
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Lamanii22(f): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
[qubyote author=SweetCunt97 post=87978382]Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw[/quote]

Hahahahahaha... Abi
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Career and Business tongue
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by HMarshal(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Cud it be attitude? I doubt this though Cox not all married woman are saint either

Pls push to front page

Character for women,money for men
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by HMarshal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw

Oops! Him offend u b4?
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by baiaon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls push to front page
There is also the issue of a growing population of men in Nigeria who are simply not interested in getting married.They see nothing gainful in the institution for them

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
HMarshal:

Oops! Him offend u b4?
I can say u r dumb if you bliv this person typing over there is over 34+
SweetCunt97 enjoy oo

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by HMarshal(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

I can say u r dumb if you bliv this person typing over there is over 34+

SweetCunt97 enjoy oo

Who said anything about any1s age? Dumb?Smile ok bro #Peace
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Village people Wassup with you grin
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by doggedfighter(f): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw
Thanks for replying that retard adequately
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by doggedfighter(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Amatarasha:

Y so rude dis wonderful April morning,Jesus is coming soon pls
He should come quickly and take you home or better still do something and join him fast

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
*sighs*
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by bola4dprec(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls push to front page

Oju kokoro
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Kingarthur21: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
this is petty. So because he needed help he has no voice on this forum?
I will not mention the number of girls that reached out via PM to assistance that I responded to,even girls that I never agree with because humanity comes first. Anyone can be financially handicapped at any given time...

Its not right.

The Op didnt insult a lady,he didnt call anyone an evening newspaper,he just asked a question. This is so wrong.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by babyfaceafrica: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I will not mention the number of girls that reached out via PM to assistance that I responded to,even girls that I never agree with because humanity comes first. Anyone can be financially handicapped at any given time...

Its not right.

The Op didnt insult a lady,he didnt call anyone an evening newspaper,he just asked a question. This is so wrong.

Bàbá just ignore her

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Its not right.

So you had to create a new account to appeal to my conscience? I was only chooking d Op yarns and he codes... Dropping account and soliciting for assistance is not a sin. I hope you drop something for him after coming to his rescue with your words that can melt butter monsignor
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some humans Broke at 35+ naw
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Amumaigwe: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Or why finding a virgin bride is now more difficult than climbing Kilimanjaro.
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Amatarasha:

There won't be any sign for you when the end comes.

Things will go back to normal soon and everyone will go back to their normal way

1 Like

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U lack manners. The question sound stupid to me as well but ur comment is fvcking rude. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you had to create a new account to appeal to my conscience? I was only chooking d Op yarns and he codes... Dropping account and soliciting for assistance is not a sin. I hope you drop something for him after coming to his rescue with your words that can melt butter monsignor
retarded and uncultured.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
U lack manners. The question sound stupid to me as well but ur comment is fvcking rude. Grow up
Prince goody shoes you've been noticed kiss
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
retarded and uncultured.
You know that's not true. Deep down you know it.
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by dukeprince50: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
[qubyote author=SweetCunt97 post=87978382]Baba go back to dropping your account number while asking for help and stop asking silly questions. Abi u no see Nigerian and its over population coupled with hard economy? You for ask What Keeps Some Men Broke at 35+ naw

Hahahahahaha... Abi
Her comment wasn't necessary, insulting the Op was really bad. She lack manners. There are ways to insult and not bring up the fact that he is financially handicapped.
Almost everyone at a point in their life has been broke, insulting them was a stupid way to score cheap points

5 Likes

Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Her comment wasn't necessary, insulting the Op was really bad. She lack manners. There are ways to insult and not bring up the fact that he is financially handicapped.
Almost everyone at a point in their life has been broke, insulting them was a stupid way to score cheap points
[/s]
Re: What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? by Itemmanu: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
retarded and uncultured.
[/s][s][/s]
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.