Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. (2010 Views)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account / Best Bank To Open An Account With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello how do i set up a corporate bank account for an association. Does it involve money i need ur reponse God bless
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by Babatunde40(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2020
jmayor098:
Hello how do i set up a corporate bank account for an association. Does it involve money i need ur reponse God bless
It is the same thing like opening every other bank account. First register your NGO. Walk into a bank and open your account. Carry your NGO certificate along. They will ask for NGO stamp and seal. So you will need to make that. But first, walk into a bank. Ask questions. They will not beat you. Try Access Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Babatunde40:
It is the same thing like opening every other bank account. First register your NGO. Walk into a bank and open your account. Carry your NGO certificate along. They will ask for NGO stamp and seal. So you will need to make that. But first, walk into a bank. Ask questions. They will not beat you. Try Access Bank

thank you.
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by ProtectMyMoney: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Babatunde40:

Above is Wrong.

Register Association,

Register Scuml

Then go to bank.

Without Scuml, bank will not open account for you.

Jmayor098

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Above is Wrong.

Register Association,

Register Scuml

Then go to bank.

Jmayor098

Oh tanks for this
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by Babatunde40(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Above is Wrong.

Register Association,

Register Scuml

Then go to bank.

Jmayor098

Olodo. Do not follow this guy's advice. Walk into a bank and make inquiries. Do not start registering for what you have no idea about
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by ProtectMyMoney: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Babatunde40:

Olodo. Do not follow this guy's advice. Walk into a bank and make inquiries. Do not start registering for what you have no idea about

You are the Olodo here.

Stop displaying ignorance on what you know nothing about.
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by ProtectMyMoney: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
jmayor098:

Oh tanks for this

Updated...

You must also register for Tin number from FIRS before you can register scuml.

Tin number also required by the bank

NB: scuml registration is from EFCC

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by bigpicture001: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2020
jmayor098:

First go to any Cooperate affairs commission near you...and register an NGO... You need a recognized accountant or a lawyer to do this...they won't accept submission from you...

Next with all the documents intact,you head to the bank..its a normal current acct registration...where your CAC registration documents will be required...

Thats all
Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by ProtectMyMoney: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=88046654]

First go to any Cooperate affairs commission near you...and register an NGO... You need a recognized accountant or a lawyer to do this...they won't accept submission from you...

Next with all the documents intact,you head to the bank..its a normal current acct registration...where your CAC registration documents will be required...

Thats all[/quote]

That's not all. Maybe in the past, but not anymore.

No bank will currently open an NGO account for you without registration with EFCC scuml

Re: How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. by sunkieisland(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
I see people trying to flex their brain muscles in futility grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Open A Perfect Money Account / Which Of this Should I Invest In / What Would You Have If You Doubled A Kobo Everyday For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.