Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! (1578 Views)

Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! / I Met You At Alausa Immigration Office / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
me and my girlfriend just finished discussing and she suggested that I find a nice paying job or else our marriage plan might not work.
u know how the country is, based on the CORO situation on board.
So I thought of indulging myself into online browsing (blogging) but I don't know how to go about it.
Can someone suggest a School and it's location were they teach blogging or were they have practising bloggers that are willing to teach me.
precisely in Lagos because I live in lagos
Yours contributions will be appreciated
thank u.

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:
me and my girlfriend just finished discussing and she suggested that I find a nice paying job or else our marriage plan might not work.
So I thought of indulging myself into online browsing (blogging) but I don't know how to go about it.
Can someone suggest a School and it's location were they teach blogging or were they have practising bloggers that are willing to teach me.
thank u.

Are you doing this because you want to marry her or because you really wanted to make more money for yourself.

What do you currently do for a living, how much do you currently earn and what resources do you have available for yourself to succeed in blogging?

Answer to this questions, would give more details about you and enable people give you the right advice

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by donbachi(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Any man whose future is defined by a woman...will have his future destroyed by same woman...ask adam if i dey lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by MPESA(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2020
If you are doing this to elevates yourself out of the present level you are is a good move but if you are doing it to impress and keep this said girlfriend of yours is very bad move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
BestAccessories:

Are you doing this because you want to marry her or because you really wanted to make more money for yourself.

What do you currently do for a living, how much do you currently earn and what resources do you have available for yourself to succeed in blogging?

Answer to this questions, would give more details about you and enable people give you the right advice
I am doing this for myself not because her,
I am a contract worker who works in an Indian company, and Indians we know don't pay well. My pay is between 30 thousand to 35 thousand.
my field is more of writing books and entertainment contents.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
Any man whose future is defined by a woman...will have his future destroyed by same woman...ask adam if i dey lie.
Any academy u know in Lagos will b appreciated. thanks
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:
If you are doing this to elevates yourself out of the present level you are is a good move but if you are doing it to impress and keep this said girlfriend of yours is very bad move.
is good because I am doing this for myself
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by MPESA(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:
is good because I am doing this for myself

She's a fair whether woman , stay off and work on yourself first , use her words as sources of inspiration to get a better life...
Typical of highest bidder or any place Belle face.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

I am doing this for myself not because her,
I am a contract worker who works in an Indian company, and Indians we know don't pay well. My pay is between 30 thousand to 35 thousand.
my field is more of writing books and entertainment contents.

You can start with Freelance first. Getting writing gig for a start would start putting money into your pocket for a start.

Blogging takes time and it has been bastardise already. Too many blogs, recycling same content scattered all over the internet.

Except you have some decent savings, you can't honestly start a decent self-hosted blog now but that doesn't mean you can't start blogging.

You can start with free service like blogger, with time you can move towards self-hosted blog when you start generating revenue.

Also use available free resources like Nairaland and your social media profile to drive traffic to your blog.

Blogging is like building a platform, finding a niche, become an authority and it all take time.

If possible, find some offline gigs to do too.

Be determined, consistent and be real.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by drmikeadams(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
grin grin make he ask Samson too
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
....You no lie.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
BestAccessories:

You can start with Freelance first. Getting writing gig for a start would start putting money into your pocket for a start.

Blogging takes time and it has been bastardise already. Too many blogs, recycling same content scattered all over the internet.

Except you have some decent savings, you can't honestly start a decent self-hosted blog now but that doesn't mean you can't start blogging.

You can start with free service like blogger, with time you can move towards self-hosted blog when you start generating revenue.

Also use available free resources like Nairaland and your social media profile to drive traffic to your blog.

Blogging is like building a platform, finding a niche, become an authority and it all take time.

If possible, find some offline gigs to do too.

Be determined, consistent and be real.
thanks I appreciate but if u know any academy in Lagos for me to learn blogging
it will be highly welcomed
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:

She's a fair whether woman , stay off and work on yourself first , use her words as sources of inspiration to get a better life...

Don't be judgemental yet.

A lady won't date/marry a broke guy, so I expect a guy too not to date/marry a broke lady.

When the OP worked on himself, improve his level and the babe didn't improve herself, it is only natural the OP would start looking for someone who befit his new level.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:

i concur
she will swallow her words

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:

i concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

thanks I appreciate but if u know any academy in Lagos for me to learn blogging
it will be highly welcomed

Blogging is usually self thought. There are plenty of resources available online. Just use Google.

You can also watch some YouTube videos, Udemy courses or blogging pdf ebooks downloaded online
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by MPESA(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2020
BestAccessories:

Don't be judgemental yet.

A lady won't date/marry a broke guy, so I expect a guy too not to date/marry a broke lady.

When the OP worked on himself, improve his level and the babe didn't improve herself, it is only natural the OP would start looking for someone who befit his new level.

Listen to yourself,
What's your definition of broke?.
what happened to potential in that person..... And who told you that a Lady will not a date or marry a broke man.... And what gave you the impression that a man will not marry or date a broke Lady.... Please kindly change your OT and face the reality.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
BestAccessories:

Blogging is usually self thought. There are plenty of resources available online. Just use Google.

You can also watch some YouTube videos, Udemy courses or blogging pdf ebooks downloaded online
OK thanks
I will do just that
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by MPESA(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

i concur

It's for main time just continue climbing steadily and remain focus.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:

It's for main time just continue climbing steadily and remain focus.
thanks
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by oladayosenior(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is better you look for blogs to work for or learn a digital skill and sign up as a freelancer on either Upwork or Fiverr. Earning with blogging won't come easily couple with the fact that you are a newbie. However, if you still want to go on with blogging, you must be ready to learn SEO or have the money to spend to get people to do stuff for you instead of trial and error.

And make sure you choose a less competitive niche that can easily earn you money.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Rickjordan(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Stop been a simp dude, we knw u scared to loose her, this a kind of threat to you, she may definitely still cheat on you after cos she sound like someone who goes for the highest bidder ..she could have easily tell you to find a job not by threating d marriage, don't do what u gone regret...wish you goodluck for your search ...
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by stanliwise(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:
thank u.
If you want to make Money better bring your head low learn a skill and then money can come. Even blogging could take 2 years to start earning don’t let anyone deceive you.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Edyice: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:

Correct dude

You speak the truth

That aunty will still turn this uncle to his early grave

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
stanliwise:
If you want to make Money better bring your head low learn a skill and then money can come. Even blogging could take 2 years to start earning don’t let anyone deceive you.
what skill should I bring down my head to learn
just asking though!!!
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
oladayosenior:
It is better you look for blogs to work for or learn a digital skill and sign up as a freelancer on either Upwork or Fiverr. Earning with blogging won't come easily couple with the fact that you are a newbie. However, if you still want to go on with blogging, you must be ready to learn SEO or have the money to spend to get people to do stuff for you instead of trial and error.

And make sure you choose a less competitive niche that can easily earn you money.
i will think about it
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rickjordan:
Stop been a simp dude, we knw u scared to loose her, this a kind of threat to you, she may definitely still cheat on you after cos she sound like someone who goes for the highest bidder ..she could have easily tell you to find a job not by threating d marriage, don't do what u gone regret...wish you goodluck for your search ...
thanks
I am doing this 4 myself not her
About marriage, I will marry her in own time.

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Rickjordan(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

thanks
I am doing this 4 myself not her
About marriage, I will marry her in own time.
tho her intentions might be good who knows, goodluck bro
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by oladayosenior(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

what skill should I bring down my head to learn
just asking though!!!

Haba, Earning with blogging won't take two years once you know what you are doing. The niche matters sha.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by NNAMDIII(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crimpsy:

Any academy u know in Lagos will b appreciated. thanks
blogging is the biggest scam,there's no money there,don't do it bro
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Forget blogging,it's dead already and has being saturated with too many folks,I advise you go into areas like Amazon Kindle publishing,domain trading, investing cryptos, importation of fairly used items from USA sites like OfferUp,letgo to resell here in Nigeria.
Re: I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
blogging is the biggest scam,there's no money there,don't do it bro
I hear u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Regina Daniels Shower Praises On Somadina Her Ex Boyfriend / Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. / Can You Fix These Little Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.