Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. (1585 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Hustle Ooo Make You No See Person Benz Cum Dey Shout,'' Vanity'' U Need To See T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Xenry: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Girls make una hustle ooo, because guys don dey wise. As for me, after all this my hustle, I no go reason any Broke-Ass girl unless na for fvck. The rich are now becoming wiser and are now going after rich women who are assets, and not Liabilities.
So make una hustle the same way that guys do. Don't be deceived, the Future isn't and will never be Female. The Future na Money, Benz, Women who are assets, etc.
If u no agree, just read and pass. I no get time for stress this evening!

8 Likes

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Henrydonland(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Help me tell them,you hardly see any girl who works and is contempted with what she has.

They are all doing gum body for any new Yahoo boy that just blow for street.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Xenry: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
Help me tell them,you hardly see any girl who works and is contempted with what she has.

They are all doing gum body for any new Yahoo boy that just blow for street.
Exactly! They need to hustle, the street ain't smiling. Any sane man who becomes successful in a hard way won't go for a broke lady, unless na for fvck, but marriage with them would be a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by heendrix(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:
Exactly! They need to hustle, the street ain't smiling. Any sane man who becomes successful in a hard way won't go for a broke lady, unless na for fvck, but marriage with them would be a no-no.

Bros one Bottle of Goldberg for you

Imagine say Bitcoin nak $100k I con blow 9ja girls wey don dey irritate me bfr go get worse las las na to go Serbia, Latvia, Phillipines or some rural area of Tennessee go look for better girl settle down with

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Xenry: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
heendrix:

Bros one Bottle of Goldberg for you

Imagine say Bitcoin nak $100k I con blow 9ja girls wey don dey irritate me bfr go get worse las las na to go Serbia, Latvia, Phillipines or some rural area of Tennessee go look for better girl settle down with
That's it, most of them don't deserve good life at all, not even for a second. Btw, if you get better chance to marry a foreigner, abeg no let ur village people convince you say e no be their culture, do whatever it takes to save yourself the stress of spending the rest of your life with a liability, and you would be okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by heendrix(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:
That's it, most of them don't deserve good life at all, not even for a second. Btw, if you get better chance to marry a foreigner, abeg no let ur village people convince you say e no be their culture, do whatever it takes to save yourself the stress of spending the rest of your life with a liability, and you would be okay.

Broo my Gee Baby mama who happened to be a Serbian gave birth to a Baby girl for him Damnn I was always begging for the guy to bring the Baby to my side when he still dey 9ja. this Lil girl is damn pretty asf with her natural long hairs and smooth fresh mixed paw skin. Funny enough, the girl was the one that helped him with his travels n stuff the thing I con like bout him be say He dey faithful n loyal to the girl diee. we're just alike 9ja girls dey irritate am like crazy. Tho Serbia is not really an economically bouyant country n the place no to make sense. but atleast they both planning a great happy Future together. hin baby mama no dey tax am inshort they're both just happy together

Told me in Europe Serbia women are very cultured, me sef been dey find one if she go leave sef las las make my daughter sha stay with me
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can never hustle for another woman's son,my hustle is strictly for me,my future kids and my parents shikena
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Because you're broke now, we'll not hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
I can never hustle for another woman's son,my hustle is strictly for me,my future kids and my parents shikena

Ok.
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Xenry: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
heendrix:

Broo my Gee Baby mama who happened to be a Serbian gave birth to a Baby girl for him Damnn I was always begging for the guy to bring the Baby to my side when he still dey 9ja. this Lil girl is damn pretty asf with her natural long hairs and smooth fresh mixed paw skin. Funny enough, the girl was the one that helped him with his travels n stuff the thing I con like bout him be say He dey faithful n loyal to the girl diee. we're just alike 9ja girls dey irritate am like crazy. Tho Serbia is not really an economically bouyant country n the place no to make sense. but atleast they both planning a great happy Future together. hin baby mama no dey tax am inshort they're both just happy together

Told me in Europe Serbia women are very cultured, me sef been dey find one if she go leave sef las las make my daughter sha stay with me
Bravo!!! That's what I call freedom—getting married to an Asset. Your Gee go enjoy for this life, asswear.
But the thing is that finding girls like that is hard because they are rare.
Las las, we go still manage nigerian girls. grin grin
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by jimmychang: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:
Girls make una hustle ooo, because guys don dey wise. As for me, after all this my hustle, I no go reason any Broke-Ass girl unless na for fvck. The rich are now becoming wiser and are now going after rich women who are assets, and not Liabilities.
So make una hustle the same way that guys do. Don't be deceived, the Future isn't and will never be Female. The Future na Money, Benz, Women who are assets, etc.
If u no agree, just read and pass. I no get time for stress this evening!

Omo ....that means say Nigerian girls go full ground ooh ..... grin grin
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Monogamy: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hu ogini, when average Nigerian ladies are now seeing relationship as a job opportunity

1 Like

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by oladosu59996: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by stanliwise(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa o. I thought marriage is about two adults coming together to make things work?
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by prince2pac(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Reex12(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2021
hmm

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2021
heendrix:

Bros abeg tell that ur gee babe to link me up with one of her friend na wink
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by DSC7: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
No room for liabilities.....

I love industrious ladies not the parasitic ones...
Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bros abeg tell that ur gee babe to link me up with one of her friend na wink
So that you can bill her ba?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So that you can bill her ba?
ah bros no na....I just wan to love and date her

(1) (Reply)

Naⱪęd Video And Photos Of South African Socialite Princewill Leaked / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.