Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Come In And Share Your APRIL FOOL Pranks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Share Your APRIL FOOL Pranks. (251 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Share Your APRIL FOOL Pranks. by hafsatadebisi: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2020
So, this morning my elder brother called me that our elder sister who is doing her masters at Ondo state was awarded a scholarship to go study at overseas. Hmmm, my brothers and sisters, naso I shout oo, I come call that my sister immediately, dey congratulate her, dey shout. She come say thank you. She come dey tell me say our first born(wey don marry) just gave birth, I said what! Immediately, I called that our eldest sister shouting and congratulating her, she then started laughing and saying that Nkem ( that my brother that first started it) has used us to soak garri, that all these were April fool pranks that he played on us, that he even called my mother telling her that our eldest brother has been kidnapped ( can you imagine). That my mother has been crying since, before she now told her that it's April fool. I even called one of my sisters that is at Ogun state telling her all these to call and start congratulating oo. After I realized that it was all pranks, I had to call her back again and tell her that they were all pranks, you can imagine how she felt, after all the happy wey she don happy. I don dey call them dey tell them say me I no go gree for this pranks oo, say I must revenge oo, haba, can you imagine, na wa oo. LET'S HEAR YOURS, both the ones you played on someone and the ones you fell for or the ones someone played on you.
Re: Come In And Share Your APRIL FOOL Pranks. by Babatunde40(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
I went to buy pure water. The dealer has a pretty daughter. I dey always eye her. Today she was the one at the store. I said she should give me 4 bags. She said it is N500 per bag. I was shocked. Then she said April fool. I laughed and collected her number.

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Reasons Why Men Cheat. / Romancelanderz Can Earn Online Via A Skill During This Lockdown / Do You Want FLAT Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.