Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (41862 Views)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by helinues: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Side chicks are feeling the beat louder than Italian people.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by shogsman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
What kind of stupid topic is this again

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Aksnoopy: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by safetyboot: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Bad market for them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Ijaya123: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Which kind of muni topic is this? As if any of them will report here.

Second base Abeg...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by WetSmoke: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Shame will not make them respond. You want make thief confess grin

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by atheistandproud(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
My new glass table

angry angry

Riyagoddess, why na?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by PheelzAlmighty: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm speechless grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Riyadhgoddess has Spoken grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by laosy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's not easy for them my guy, I'm talking on behalf of them Sha...most of them have now turn to Twitter online begger, dropping account number on Dem celebrities pages grin grin

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by wintersnow(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Speaking as a member of the SGA (side guys association) .. It hasn't been easy at all o, so this girl was suppose to go and meet her real boyfriend in Lagos state, but she decided to spend some days with me in Rivers State. Currently Rivers State is on lock down. It's been 5 days now. Money don finish, food stuff Don finish.. My work place even shut down..
I wan leave her run this evening sef

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Negative thinking
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Sermwell(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm not a side guy to anyone!! My girl is an pharmacy intern in one of the Federal teaching hospitals, and she's allowed to move. She visits me whenever she likes. so no issues!!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Djmarcopolo001(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Stallion93(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Not been easy my brother OP. So far na just nude pics from Sugar Sugar person dey use cool body until Further Father notice

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Does a side babe/boo not know they are for time passing and paid for it?

Let us stop trying to shame side lovers for once that shift focus where it really belongs: The married people breaking their vows.

The married people took vows with their spouses and are the ones who should be held accountable for it.
We need to cancel that word 'shame'.. We used it to make a lot excuse nowadays!!
Don't shame side chick
Don't shame side guy
Don't shame boob exposer
Don't body shame fat ladies scantily dressed..

Excuse can't cover for any wrong.. Those side chicks are Marital thieves... undecided
Mercy Aigbe even encourage them to secure the bag!!
Some of them be like: "I like Married men, I don't do chewing gum guys"

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Torie8(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have a neighbour who is having an affair with a married man lol but since the lockdown no show again cheesy grin omo everybody back to their base.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Icebreeze(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Torie8:
I have a neighbour who is having an affair with a married man lol but since the lockdown no show again cheesy grin omo everybody back to their base.

E shock you abi?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bonnyhope: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It is now that you will know the advantage of having a girlfriend in your area

Seriously

As if you're talking to me
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by ednut1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
They also have main bae and boosna. Na intra. Dating
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by franchasng: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Cc: RiyaGoddess

So you actually think and believed that the people you call side chicks and side boyfriends don't have a full time boyfriend and girlfriends respectively That means you can easily be fooled lol

The only people that are not side chicks are legally married ladies and the only guys that are not side boyfriends are legally married men.

Every girlfriend is a side chick because you cannot even tell if you are your boyfriend's main girlfriend or his substitute girlfriend known as a side chick, same for the guys, so chill everybody is being played in the game of dating and relationship till it leads to marriage grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Galaticos444: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some men side chick ar their househelp so notin change

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by ProtectMyMoney: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by sencekompis: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jonathan:
grin

na so
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RexTramadol1: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is how konji wants to kill me not covid

My balls are shaking, I wish I can just see her for three minutes
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Jh0wsef(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
lol
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by sencekompis: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
DON'T TAKE THE MARK OF THE ANTI-CHRIST ON THE RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD

Unbelievers, sinners remember that you were warned so that when it comes to pass, you will believe in Jesus Christ and be a martyr. However, if you take the mark, you will be damned in Eternal fire.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/

i see only white people flying yo heaven in ur portrait. WHY WHY ??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
RapistOnBail:

If I'm to be given a life sentence, I will cut of my Dick.

Life can't be this boring abeg!

Meanwhile,

I'm using this free time to uncover the lies in the Religious books ..

You want to become a low budget Daddy Freeze??
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by SolaRaphael: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
There is no way any one could really say that the lockdown is a blessing.

Though the reason for this is obvious and tenable, this is indeed trying time.

Things are so boring. Worse still, in my area, electricity is on the lockdown.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5th Wedding Anniversary: "Coming To America" Themed Photoshoot Of Nigerian Coupl / Where Is Your Wife? / Marriage Has Failed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.